[Official Thread] Schulich School Of Business - 2015 Intake

32 Posts  ·  75 Users
About this group

Hey guys!

This is an official thread for discussing any and all queries related to admissions to Schulich School Of Business (Hyderabad & Toronto campus) for the 2015 intake.

Your queries will be answered by current students and also by Mr. Imran Kanga (Associate Director Student Services & International Relations, Schulich School of Business)

So, ask away!

Page 1 of 4

Do we need to give TOEFL etc or GMAT is enough ?

it's better to burn out than to fade away
1 comment
Schulich_MBA
@Schulich_MBA  ·  0 karma

Vivek, if you have been taught in an english medium degree granting institution, you do not require to submit a TOEFL or IELTS score. In such a case we will be evaluating your english proficiency through the written and video essay format and via a formal interview.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is anyone joining Schulich Jan'16 batch??

1 like5 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 5
krish4thestars
@krish4thestars  ·  0 karma

Hello guys!! Got admit for 2016 Jan intake . Do we have any watsapp group?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
viveknitw
@viveknitw  ·  2,426 karma

is this for india campus or canada campus ?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey guys,

I've got an admit for the India MBA program at the Hyderabad campus, just a couple of days ago, and I'll be accepting the offer to join the program this September. Would love to connect with fellow admits before the program starts. Anybody on this thread?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can some on tell me what is the Tuition fee at Schulich Hyderabad for two year MBA..

Thanks 

Harish

1 comment
Satyameet
@Satyameet  ·  0 karma

Hi Harish, you can see our fee schedule here - 

http://schulich.yorku.ca/client/schulich/schulich_lp4w_lnd_webstation.nsf/page/MBATuition+Fees+and+C....                                                                                                The above link provides you with the fee schedule for our Toronto Campus. For our MBA in India Program, the fee is $10,000 or $20,000 less. All Students who start their journey at our Hyderabad Campus, receive a $10,000 financial aid for year 1 and another $10,000 for year 2 if they meet an academic grade of A- in their first year . Students have also reported saving $7,000-$9,000 in cost of living difference for year 1. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello all,

@Schulich_MBA and also the fellow members..

I am a newbie  and wanted to have your reviews on my profile.

I am an Electrical Engineer and working in Essar Power. I have 4 years of work experience. Following are my academics details. Also having a couple of good co-curricular activities certificates.

10th : 89%

12th : 72%

B.E. (Electrical) : 72%

I am interested for Schulich Canada campus only. I am going to appear in my GMAT in upcoming July month. Already appeared in IELTS & got 7 bands.

I wanted to know competitive GMAT score required according to my profile. Also share if you have got any other valuable suggestions.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi everyone, I have an offer form Schulich India as well. I need some information regarding the job opportunities for the Schulich India graduates. Are they the same as the Canadian program? Are there any downsides to choosing the India program? I have an admit from DeGroote too. Do you suggest that I choose the Schulich India program over DeGroote?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi guys, received an admit to the Keele campus for the MBA Fall 2015 intake recently. Looking to connect with my fellow classmates. Is there a Facebook/Whatsapp group for the same?

1 comment
party2010
@party2010  ·  0 karma

Congrats..

We have a whatsapp group, for joining that Pls message Mahima.. She is the admin.. Her profile is

http://www.pagalguy.com/@mahimakakkar87

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Gauys, got admit offer for Schulich India Program. I also have admit offer from Pepperdine , US. yet to decide on final school. Thanks for the wonderful people right here on this portal for their tons of information and support.  

1 comment
nama23madee
@nama23madee  ·  0 karma

@Schulich_MBA Please answer

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Frnds, i got admit for MBA india program at schulic and for XLRI GMP also. I am confused and need kind advice from any one. Please comment

1 comment
nama23madee
@nama23madee  ·  0 karma

@Schulich_MBA Please answer

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys, I got an admit from Schulich for their Toronto campus. Do we have a FB/WhatsApp group for the admits?

1 like4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
kedarbhat.1989
@kedarbhat.1989  ·  0 karma

thanks & congrats aqeel

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
deepa.kothawade
@deepa.kothawade  ·  0 karma

Plz let me know we have any whatsapp group

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment