Official Thread of MISB-Bocconi 2013-2015 Aspirants

4 Posts  ·  14 Users
About this group
Deal All, Purpose of this thread is to share the experiences and profiles of MISB-Bocconi 2013-2015 PGPB Aspirants. To ensure high quality discussion, please do share your profile, scores and interview experience here.
Page 1 of 1

Hii I was going through the website and i loved the course, but i was not able to find any data about the placements of the college, or the average packages offered to the graduates. Please share some details about the same!

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I am not getting clarity on placements. Students at MISB tell me that not even 5 jobs have been finalized till mid april. While I liked what I read about faculty, I need official confirmation on placements before applying. Kindly share exactly what is the scene. Visited misb last week. Was totally dead. Caught hold of a couple of students who were depressed reg jobs. What I read here does not inspire confidence. Official replies are evasive. Kindly help with Specific numbers plz

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Does MISB offer international placements?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Deal All,

Purpose of this thread is to share the experiences and profiles of MISB-Bocconi 2013-2015 PGPB Aspirants. To ensure high quality discussion, please do share your profile, scores and interview experience here.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...