Official Thread - IIMB PGPEM Aspirants - Class of 2017-19

42 Posts  ·  122 Users
About this group

Hello aspirants!! We are the current (2016-18) student batch of IIMB PGPEM - 22-month weekend residential management programme. It is a masters level diploma granting programme offered by the IIMB. We welcome you to post your queries/discussion topics about this course and we will try our best to help. All the very best!!

Page 1 of 5

Hi Guys, got call for WAT and PI. Can anyone suggest the probable topic for WAT. Can also email me at pulak2805@gmail.com

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey guys, I am selected for WAT-PI for 2018-20 admission process. Can you guys help me with insights on what to expect on the interview day.? What kind of topics can be given on WAT? 

2 comments
gautamonline
@gautamonline  ·  1 karma

Hi Sumit, WAT as far as i know, would be asked to write an essay on current topics. It can be anything related to social, political or burning issues facing the country. For PI they are going to ask you on the  SOP you uploaded during the application process. THis is what i gained from interacting with few folks.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
gautamonline

SInce i am also shortlisted, Please drop me an email on gautamonline2000@gmail.com

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

When will the IIMB Test results  declared?

1 comment
gautamonline

Teh results for the test conducted on Feb 4th 2018 has already been declared. The candidates were informed through email.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Anyone prepraring for IIMB PGPEM course for 2018-20, Can help me in providing the correct forum that can help me in preparing for the IIMB test

3 likes3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
vasudevudu
@vasudevudu  ·  0 karma

Hi, I am also exploring to take this exam. Please share the best reference books /websites for preparation for IIMB test

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Are the topics for prepration same as GMAT ? Is critical reasoning also one the sections of test ?

1 comment
gsid8612
@gsid8612  ·  0 karma

same question from my side?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Congratulations to all the folks who joined the course. 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

How good is this course? I heard they are no placements ..anyone from prvious batch got job offers?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any WL got offers? Please inform. The site shows April 8th as registration. ? 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I got WL4. any information if any of the waitlisted candidate got final offer? Any information please share. Thanks. 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,

I have got waitlist -09. I wanted to know if there is any chance of getting the offer. It would be better if you can give me some insight on the previous year's case.

If any waitlist candidates were offrered later. If yes, then until what waitlist number did it go.

Thanks,

Samrin

2 comments
Vishwanath-P
@Vishwanath-P  ·  0 karma

earlier someone said there may be chance till WL 5-6, i got WL-5, but did not receive any communication from iimb.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
s_gss
@s_gss  ·  0 karma

hi viswanath did you got confirmation I got WL06 so still waiting

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...