Official Thread for SPJIMR- PGCIM course -2015-16

76 Posts  ·  143 Users
About this group

Hi everyone! This thread has been made to solve all the queries you might have about the PGCIM ( Post Graduate Certificate in International Management) course at SPJIMR. Please post your queries regarding anything and everything about this course...

Please address your queries to @sam_meow

Page 1 of 8

I am 5 years IT professional and my GMAT score is 590. Is there any chance to get through PGCIM course?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

So, people write why SPJIMR, I am here with why not SPJIMR. Being a student myself having been in the system this is what I feel.

First, it gives you a specialized MBA. Does one aim only to become the finance manager of a company? Cant one aim to dream bigger and eye for CEO posts.

Second, people talk about Abhudaya and Hastantaran and Sitaras. FRANKLY, BULLSHIT. People dont know what time is wasted in travelling to those places plus issues of safety that girls have faced. Additionally, it does not end there, you need to come and prepare briefs about it every week. Can bullshitting be better defined.

Thirdly, say what one may, its not an old IIM. It compares no where with the likes of ABCLKI. You dont get the respect in the industry from people who have heard of IIMs as the good colleges of the country. Would advise people not to choose SPJIMR over I and K.

Lastly, Girls!!! One reason you would like to go there. SPJIMR has one of the hottest girls. Well but would you like to go there seriously? Because if placements is what you are looking forward for, forget it. Girls with short skirts are going to bag the placements. The shorter the skirt gets, the higher the probability of getting placed first.

And btw, attend the SPJIMR interview for sure if you have a 99.5%+ile. Rejection in the first round means, you would be accepted at the likes of A B and Cs. Reason? SPJIMR figures out that these candidates are good enough and hence selecting them would only lead to a greater movement in the wait list. The more the wait list moves, the reputation goes down. Makes sense? 

FAULADI FAUJ FAULADI, FAUJ FAULADI, FAUJ FAULDI FAUJ...!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
|l SPJIMR GMP' 2016 Page | SPJIMR-GMP  | IESEG | EBS | ESB- Reutlingen | NBU| Facebook Page l|
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

what is the cat/xat

cut off for this course..??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any one joined EBS..?

1 comment
totallycrazy
@totallycrazy  ·  0 karma

Me.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

If anyone got any review about Nyenrode (NBU) for IMBA, 

please share.

I am trying to connect seniors of NBU. Meanwhile kindly share the review. 

Thanks!!

1 comment
praveen1818
@praveen1818  ·  0 karma

#

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I did not receive gud reviews from seniors.Also 50k is non refundable. What to do ?

2 comments
justmihir
@justmihir  ·  0 karma

50 K is refundable. I spoke to the admissions oddice

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
bhartikumari
@bhartikumari  ·  0 karma

in tme mail its mentioned non refundable.can you share the number on which you contacted

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Someone please add me to NBU-IMBA whatsapp group.....my no - 8087497630

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

converted Nyenrode IMBA. The last date to confirm is 7 april.

anyone else who converted this. Lets get in touch and discuss it further.

really appreciate if any senior(or one you know) from Nyenrode could help in pros and cons of this course.

Many Thanks!!

2 comments
shaan.atre
@shaan.atre  ·  0 karma

same here.. Let me know if u get sm info from the senior..

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
anurag_mba1
@anurag_mba1  ·  0 karma

Could you inbox me your number. We have formed a group.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What are the refund rules for the 50k?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...