SDMIMD Admissions 2018-20 | PaGaLGuY

Join the discussion on SDMIMD Admissions 2018-20 and Get all the details about SDMIMD Mysore, Cut Off, Fees, Average Package, Reviews, Placement and much more from our MBA section..

72 Posts  ·  110 Users
Recommended

Placements for Current 2016 - 18 Batch Complete

keyboard_arrow_down

Scholarships at SDMIMD for PGDM 2018-20

keyboard_arrow_down

3 Qualities for a Leading B-School - Dr. N R Parasuraman, Director- SDMIMD

keyboard_arrow_down
Page 1 of 7

When are the interview scheduled in Kolkata ? It would  be great if you can release the dates, we have other interviews, exams lined up, need to travel and managed accordingly? Thanks

• favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..

SDMIMD Placement 2018: Average Salary goes up to Rs. 6.94 lakhs, highest at Rs.10 lakhs; Admission open till Feb 28

Read More: http://www.mbauniverse.com/article/id/10659/sdmimd-placement-2018

Rekha G (9742722906)
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Shaury Maheshwari @cool_shaury  ·  1h

@OfficialSDMIMD for experienced candidates what is the average package??

• favorite_border 
Write a comment..

decent acads,,XAT - 55 percentile...Do i stand a chance of getting call...plz confirm me

• favorite_border 
star_border
Tarun sabbineni @Tarunsabbineni  SDMIMD Mysore  ·  2h

@mass_000 May i know your acadmeic scores.

• favorite_border 
@mass_000 @mass_000  ·  2h

10th/12th/grad----70/80/59

• favorite_border 
Write a comment..
SDMIMD - Placement Snapshot - PGDM 2016-18 Batch The placements of PGDM 2016-18 at SDMIMD, Mysore has been completed. This year, the highest salary is Rs.10 lakhs and the average salary is Rs.6.94 lakhs. In all, 43 companies have visited the camp...
Read More...

Rekha G (9742722906)
  • favorite 1
star_border
Write a comment..

Any chances????

Cmat 77.4%ile

10th-9.2cgpa

12th-81%

grad-75.4

aanii
  • favorite_border 
star_border

@Aanila ,Yes you have decent chances to get call from SDMIMD.Kindly prepare for WAT/PI. All the best

• favorite_border 
Write a comment..

Can you please aluated profile.i have 9.8cgpa in 10th and 81% in 12th and 90.12% in my graduation and also have 65.78% in CAT what are my chances of getting shortlisted?

• favorite_border 
star_border

@Samyuktha0349 Your academic performance is good,you have high chances of geting call from SDMIMD. Kindly prepare for WAT/PI .All the best

• favorite_border 
Write a comment..
  HURRY UP!!!!!! Dead line is coming near      To apply for PGDM 2018-2020 :  To apply online: https://sdmimd.ac.in/application/online.html To apply offine: http://sdmimd.ac.in/files/SDMIMD_PGDM_2018_20_Application_Form.pdf  To know eligibility fo...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Load more comments 2 of 3
Tarun sabbineni @Tarunsabbineni  SDMIMD Mysore  ·  1d

@Maddy30 As of Now 95% percent students were placed,Still few companies are yet to come for recruitment.

• favorite_border 
Write a comment..
  Still 8 days left to apply SDMIMD PGDM 2018-2020 program:    To apply online: https://sdmimd.ac.in/application/online.html To apply offine: http://sdmimd.ac.in/files/SDMIMD_PGDM_2018_20_Application_Form.pdf  Hard Copy Application Forms: Send ema...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..

Hi..Can You evaluate my profile.. 10th-82.6% 12th-50.6% BE-68.9% M.Tech- 74.5% GMAT-560 and a gap year between 12th and BE. Work Experience- 5 years. 

• favorite_border 
star_border
Load more comments 2 of 9
@Koushal07 @Koushal07  ·  2d

@Tarunsabbineni Hi.. I filled the form online and made payment.Do I have to send any document. What I have to do next?

• favorite_border 
Tarun sabbineni @Tarunsabbineni  SDMIMD Mysore  ·  1d

@Koushal07 Send your registration details to admission@sdmimd.ac.in.

• favorite_border 
Write a comment..
Hi. please evaluate my profile and let me know my chances of getting a call for PGDM 10th - 9.0 CGPA 12th - 84.1% Graduation(BBA) - 75%* (pursuing) CAT - 71.87 percentile XAT - 54.025 percentile have good cocurricular record @Tarunsabbineni @Off...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Tarun sabbineni @Tarunsabbineni  SDMIMD Mysore  ·  4d

@raja.subhakar ,Your academics and CAT scores are very good and your performance in academic is highly consistent. You have high chances of getting call from SDMIMD. kindly prepare for PI,WAT. All the best

• favorite_border 
Write a comment..

Get access anywhere, anytime on your mobile

Download PaGaLGuY's Android/iOS App to get easy access to your discussion groups, messages and more.
Download PaGaLGuY on the Google Play StoreDownload PaGaLGuY on the App Store
Oheyo is a platform for you to connect with experts, learn new things and share your knowledge.
Download Prepathon on the Google Play StoreDownload Prepathon on the App Store