Official thread for IIM Indore EPGP 2015-16

275 Posts  ·  521 Users
About this group

http://iimidr.ac.in/iimi/epgp/?Ref=IIMIsite

Page 1 of 28

can anyone please help about interview process .

question and answer

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Gm jolly people, I have compiled a blog about my gmat prep expericnes and my admits in various colleges. . Feel free to go through and share. Hope it helps make you better future decisions. Good Luck !

https://mymbajourney2017.wordpress.com/ 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can anyone please direct me to the Official thread for IIM Indore EPGP 2017-18? 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What is average GMAT needed for IIM Indore? I am 7+year exp in Telecom with 680 GMAT and 2 year intnl exp. Does that suit IIM I EPGP  ?

1 comment
sandeepp007
@sandeepp007  ·  32 karma

@umang.ashok You may apply

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi all,

A bit few queries if anyone can help. 

1) Do we need to have the entire application hand written or we can have the normal info hand written and all essays or descriptive questions typed and attached as inclosures?

2) Only in few questions/sections there is written use additional sheet if required. Does that mean for the rest questions we need to limit ourselfs to the space provided in the application itself?

Thanks,

Ankit Tripathi

1 comment
priyansh24
@priyansh24  ·  36 karma

Hi Ankit,

1. It would be best advised to have it hand written because that way you can probably fit in more words than the typed version (atleast thats how i did it).

2. Yes, limit yourself to the space provided in case additional sheet usage has not been explicitly mentioned.

Regards,

Priyansh

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I don't see any option to fill the application form online :( for EPGP IIM INDORE. considering am taking gmat on 3rd October it doesn't look like my application can reach IIM before 10th by post :( . I m in US currently. Please advise .

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
priyansh24
@priyansh24  ·  36 karma

@suraj.inventive  : I think for international candidates you can send a scanned copy to the office. Please check with them thru the email id provided by Sandeep.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
suraj.inventive
@suraj.inventive  ·  2 karma

Thanks for the info

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

can someone suggest what is last date to apply for IIM-I EPGP programme 2016-17 batch ?

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
yogigland
@yogigland  ·  0 karma

Hi Priyanka,Do we have to fill the application by handwriting?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
suraj.inventive
@suraj.inventive  ·  2 karma

Thanks for the info.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I do not see any specific mention about the word limit. Is there any such criteria for the questions in the application ? 

1 comment
sandeepp007
@sandeepp007  ·  32 karma

@satyamcos There is no word limit for the essay. it is how you articulate your achievements in best possible way

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi.. Since I coud not find any thread for 2016-17 batch, here I am. Do  we need to hand write the Application and post it via mail?

I didn't see any online application on the portal. Please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

6 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 6
priyansh24
@priyansh24  ·  36 karma

@vikgmat For the people abroad, most certainly scanned applications will be accepted.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
vikgmat
@vikgmat  ·  49 karma

Thanks mae, saves my sweat.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Puys,

Is there any official thread posted for the class starting 2017?

-Abhishek

2 comments
vikgmat
@vikgmat  ·  49 karma

I havent seen a thread for 2016-17 also. Maybe no student is free to take it up.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
priyansh24
@priyansh24  ·  36 karma

We don't have a thread of the students yet, we shall get our branding committee to work on it and share the details with you when its done. And yes, that is quite correct, time is scarcity :)

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...