Official thread for IIM Indore EPGP 2014-15

92 Posts  ·  110 Users
About this group
*Admissions notification published in IIM I site.*http://www.iimidr.ac.in/iimi/index.php/programmes/academic-programmes/executive-post-graduate-programme-in-management-epgp Dear Friends,This is the official thread of IIM Indore EPGP...
Page 1 of 10

Hi, I am a 10 years industry guy with CAD development experience with around 20Lac P.A. Is EPGP right for me and will I get better roles and much higher package on placement?

1 comment
TGC1
@TGC1  ·  167 karma

Not at all

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello All,

Please follow the official thread of IIM Indore EPGP 2015-16 at

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/official-thread-for-iim-indore-epgp-2015-16-30128335

We would be happy to answers your queries about this program. Please feel free to raise questions. This thread is maintained by the current batch of EPGP 2014-15.

Also please go through the IIM Indore site as well to acquaint yourself with the admission process.

- Admin

2 comments
vijaysrikanthps
@vijaysrikanthps  ·  0 karma

Hi,

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
vijaysrikanthps
@vijaysrikanthps  ·  0 karma

Hi, I am a 10 years industry guy with CAD development experience with around 20Lac P.A. Is EPGP right for me and will I get better roles and much higher package on placement?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi All,

The new thread for the aspirants of EPGP IIM Indore 2015-16 will be up in 2 days.

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys what is the range of GMAT score for IIM Indore EPGP

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
EPGPiimindore
@EPGPiimindore  ·  0 karma

The range of GMAT scores does vary from candidate to candidate but it is one amongst many criteria that comes into picture during selection process. Please remember that if you have a good profile and relevant achievements/experience then you shouldn't think twice before applying. Hence it wouldn't be right to put a range on it. There are candidates who have scores well above 700 and there are candidates who haven't.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have a query.... What's the minimum number of students required to run a specialization....suppose out of batch of 60 only 3 students wants to study HR as major specialization, will they be allowed to take HR?

1 comment
EPGPiimindore

The vertical offered at BFSI and Analytics .

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi @IIMIndoreEPGP 

Can you please evaluate below profile since I have read that avg. work exp of the class is 7 years.

Work: Total Exp: 5 years as on 30 Dec 2014 (I.T. product experience) International Exp: 2 years 3 month and going on (Emerging Market: South Africa)

Professional Achievements:

Appreciated twice by senior colleagues whilst onsite assignment

Best team award in the whole business unit Note of appreciation as a team by the client for different assignments/projects

Note of appreciation for my contribution to work by the client

Noted by senior management as good performer and was sent to international assignment.

Extra-curricular:

Frequent blood donor. (I know that doesn't count)

Participated in IT boot camps for children in South Africa

Completed two internal business domain certifications with 'A' grade

Adventure sports: Sky Dive,Zip Slide, Zip lining and paragliding.

Avid traveler : Have traveled to most parts of South Africa.

Hobbies: Photography, traveling, and adventure sports

Curricular: 10: 72% 12: 77.6% B.Tech: 8.05/10

Sports Achievements:

Basketball:Represented Rajasthan in National Level tournament in 2002 and won Bronze medal. I was selected in national camp too in this tournament for outstanding performance.

Netball:Represented Rajasthan in tournament in 2004 and won Gold medal.

Intra sports (2009): First position in intra-basketball tournament and won best player award. Basketball (2005-2009):

Represented university in various inter-university tournaments.

Sports Without awards:

Volleball: Represented school in C.B.S.E events (till 2004)

Athletics: Represented school in C.B.S.E events (till 2004)

Volleyball: Stood 4th as a team in intra mural sport event (2009)

Extra curricular College: Event organizer for an event which happened for the very first time in India

Participated in various events held at N.I.T. Trichy and I.I.T Chennai

Participated in paper presentation held by I.I.T Chennai

Executive member of the EIE department club

Cleared GATE-2008 with 95 %ile

Cleared written entrance tests of BARC/GAIL/SAIL

GMAT1:630 GMAT2:680

Reappearing this Nov

Thanks https://apphelpiim.wordpress.com/
3 comments
EPGPiimindore

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/official-thread-for-iim-indore-epgp-2015-16-30128335

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
EPGPiimindore

Also, profile look good, you do have fair chances of receiving call

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Thanks https://apphelpiim.wordpress.com/
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What is the median GMAT score we should target with 8 years of IT experience . I know its a wierd question but I am just looking for a range

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi all. I am looking for Aristotle Prep Sentence Correction Grail 3rd edition soft copy. Kindly PM me if anyone has it. It would be really helpful.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys who have joined before 23rd Aug, please send a message with your phone number so that we can create a group

3 comments
aabircrazy
@aabircrazy  ·  0 karma

any1 els

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
khareaditya25
@khareaditya25  ·  0 karma

Guys there is already one group of ppl who have joined earlier...you ppl can also join tht group

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...