Official Thread for Flame School of Business 2014 – 2016: Admission Discussion

14 Posts  ·  27 Users
About this group

*The minimum eligibility to apply to FLAME School of Business is the following:*\- A bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a university / institution recognized by the UGC or equivalent bodies with a minimum score of 50% aggregate. Candidates…

Page 1 of 2
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

what is the entire course fee for 2 years at flames business school?

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
FLAME_Education
@FLAME_EducationFLAME Pune  ·  328 karma

Dear @sriniketh0409 ,

The above information provided by Mr. Varun Shankar (@varun_shankar) is incorrect. Details about the fee structure of FLAME School of Business can be found at: http://www.flame.edu.in/program/school-of-business/fees. For more details kindly call us on 1-800-209-4567. Also, you can email us on admission@flame.edu.in. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
varun_shankar
@varun_shankar  ·  0 karma

1324500 to be exact ;) 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hello !

can anyone tell me average and highest package at Flame pune ?

1 comment
FLAME_Education

Hello Akriti,

We had almost 100% placement last year, including an international placement. For the batch 2012-14, the highest salary offered was Rs. 26 Lakhs p.a. (International) and our average salary for the previous batch was Rs. 5.20 Lakhs p.a. We have a career services team that assist students in all aspects of recruitment activities.

Dunia Finance,Infosys, Deloitte, KPMG, Americana Foods, Vedanta, JSW, Tata Motors, DHL, TCS-BPO, Deutsche Bank, HDFC Bank, ING Vysya Bank,Development Bank of Singapore, Capital First ,Kotak Mahindra Bank, Ratnakar Bank, Future Group, Café Coffee Day, Zee Entertainment Pvt Ltd are few of the companies who have recruited students from FLAME.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

what is the minimum percentile (CAT or CMAT) required to get a call from FLAME ?

1 comment
FLAME_Education

Hi Tejas, we don't have a minimum percentile as such. We will consider your application as a whole of many other components such as your high-school & college mark-sheets, work experience (if any) and your essays. Hope this helps. You can also get in touch with us on 1-800-209-4567 where one of our admissions counsellors would be happy to assist you with any further queries you may have.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can you somebody please tell me about Flame school of business .About its placement and college...Is it worth doing MBA ter

1 comment
FLAME_Education

Hello Ravikumar,

If we may say so ourselves, we enjoyed almost 100% placement last year, including an international placements. For the batch 2012-14, the highest salary offered was Rs. 26 Lakhs p.a. (International) and our average salary for the previous batch was Rs. 5.20 Lakhs p.a. We have a career services team that assist students in all aspects of recruitment activities.

Dunia Finance,Infosys, Deloitte, KPMG, Americana Foods, Vedanta, JSW, Tata Motors, DHL, TCS-BPO, Deutsche Bank, HDFC Bank, ING Vysya Bank,Development Bank of Singapore, Capital First ,Kotak Mahindra Bank, Ratnakar Bank, Future Group, Café Coffee Day, Zee Entertainment Pvt Ltd are few of the companies who have recruited students from FLAME in the past.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

how to start preparing for gmat???pls hlp me...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@imud

Hi, I got into FLAME B-school pune and i would like to know more about the school, esp from the current students or alumini and get their actually review about the school. Also i wanna know about the recent placement records about highest salary and average salary. Thanks in advance

Ä‚—

Thank you for your interest in FLAME. To get in touch with our alumni could you please send us your contact details and query to enquiry@flame.edu.in. The concerned department will give you the coordinates of students. Our placement report can be found here- http://flame.edu.in/placement-centre/placement-report/year-2014 - sincerely, FLAME

4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
rAkash
@rAkash  ·  0 karma

@cynicalruchi - dont u think its too late ?? 😛 i mean, classes have started right?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
rAkash
@rAkash  ·  0 karma

@cynicalruchi - have u applied?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi, I got into FLAME B-school pune and i would like to know more about the school, esp from the current students or alumini and get their actually review about the school. Also i wanna know about the recent placement records about highest salary and average salary. Thanks in advance 😃

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

IS there a cut off for the PGDM program? or its completely profile based?

2 comments
FLAME_Education

Hi,

The minimum eligibility to apply to FLAME School of Business is the following:

A bachelor's degree in any discipline from a university / institution recognized by the UGC or equivalent bodies with a minimum score of 50% aggregate. Candidates in their final year can also apply provided they can produce the final year degree certificate / mark sheet before 30th September.

Test scores in any of the following national level tests conducted in the current year – *CAT (conducted by IIMs), **XAT, MAT, CMAT or ***GMAT.

Students passing from any university / institution with distance mode of learning do not meet the minimum eligibility criteria.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
FLAME_Education

You could also visit the link for further details -

www.flame.edu.in/prospective-students...

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi,

I have been selected for IBS HYDERABAD and got gurgaon campus as it ws near to my place and was my first pref.. and i also got into cmat 14 merit list and so i m now getting calls from alliance,flame and adarash... i m very confused which school should i choose now??

2 comments
FLAME_Education

Hi, at FLAME we offer a number of courses - School of Business, School of Performing Arts, School of Liberal Education and School of Mass Communication. We have a lot of prgrammes to offer which will engage you with excellence.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
FLAME_Education

You could visit the link for more details -

www.flame.edu.in/...

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...