Official Thread for SDMIMD 2016-2018 Aspirants

120 Posts  ·  188 Users
About this group

This thread is a platform for Aspirants of SDMIMD to post queries related to the college admissions.

Page 1 of 12

Hello Aspirants, A new thread has been created for admission related   queries for  2017-19 batch. Requesting all the aspirants to follow the new thread and post the queries there only.  

https://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/official-thread-for-sdmimd-admission-query-2017-2019-aspiran-46728112 

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Hi can nyone tell me abt sdmimd nd add me in whatsapp group

I heard facilities are good at campus its a relief actually & they have students from all parts of India, just had a query, as i wanted to choose finance specialization, is it wise to do some additional finance certification along with normal curriculum. Certifications like NSE, FLIP, etc...  , any suggestions?

5 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 5
sharmaniharika
@sharmaniharika  ·  0 karma

@gakkhar1994 True. Having certification will indeed help you in placements and FLIP has very good brand name in the industry. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
udayan_bhatt
@udayan_bhatt  ·  0 karma

Can ny one add me in whatsapp group 8095656456

Like  ·  Reply  ·  

Guys, any comments on the health center are sdmimd? Is the gym well equipped?

1 comment
gakkhar1994
@gakkhar1994  ·  0 karma

Hi. wellness center has TT table, indoor badminton ground and separate gym for boys and girls. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  

Guys. Anyone from Delhi who has joined SDMIMD ??

2 comments
prakharya
@prakharya  ·  0 karma

I'm from delhi... And there a few more.. Send me a WhatsApp to 8527901115 so that I can add you the group. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Manchit1
@Manchit1  ·  0 karma

Sure. Its 9999472998

Like  ·  Reply  ·  

please provide me with correct reviews about sdmimd.I am confused.any ex or seniors or aspirant. placements,learning, and best among marketing.finance and hr

1 comment
gakkhar1994
@gakkhar1994  ·  0 karma

hi @kaushik.dutta27 SDMIMD offers dual specialization which is one the best advantage you get. you can opt for both marketing as well finance. depending upon your interest. college offers foreign trips to France,US, China, UK and Dubai. Also college facilitates your summer internship project. being in Mysuru which is near Bangalore gives you immense opportunity. we have highly qualified faculty and placement season this year was very good, you can check our college website as well. The curriculum is very rigorous and hundred percent attendance is required. you are required to complete 60 credit courses in first year itself. Apart from all this institute organizes international conferences, fests, guest lectures, pre placement talks, workshops, exchange students in institute etc. 

More
Like  ·  Reply  ·  

Is there any group for the converted? 

1 comment
ramboshri
@ramboshri  ·  0 karma

If there is 1 could you please add me Ram 9820279956

Like  ·  Reply  ·  

Hi.. I have come to know a few new things abt SDMIMD such as the early morning yoga classes being compulsory, imposition of heavy fines on students nd the reduction of their grades if in case they miss the classes. Can somebody please tell to what extent all this is true?

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
gakkhar1994
@gakkhar1994  ·  0 karma

hello! Being an MBA student it is expected from you to be a professional and attend guest lectures, sessions and conferences which are actually organized for your learning. Remember this is what you are paying for. if you don't attend these events without any valid reasons you will be penalized in form of fines and grade cuts. Yoga is compulsory in first year and you have to attend it every alternate day. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
shreyasethi
@shreyasethi  ·  6 karma

Okayy. Thnx for the information. :)

Like  ·  Reply  ·  

How many of you got spot offer on skype interview?

I got spot offer
59 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

As the date for the commencement of the course approaches... How many have eventually decided to join the college?

I will join and I have also paid the second installment
I will not
I will join the college
2 comments70 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.