[Official] TAPMI PGDM – Sales Program Admission 2019-21 Queries and Discussions

82 Posts  ·  153 Users
About this group

Join the discussion on TAPMI PGDM – MSM Admission 2019-21 and Get all the information about TAPMI PGDM – MSM Admission, Fees, Cut Off and much more…

Page 1 of 9

I deposited 70,000 on 11th may 2019, but not yet received the confirmation mail yet from Tapmi institution.Can you please let me know, till when will I get the confirmation mail?

1 comment
BiswasSourish
@BiswasSourishTAPMI Manipal  ·  19 karma

Hi @DRuchi as the Admissions Office is closed on Saturday and Sunday, you will receive the confirmation soon . Thank you for your patience :-)

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Dear Candidate, All the converts, who are yet to join the Facebook group please send the screenshot of your offer letters which is imperative for you to join the group, without it, we won't be accepting your requests. Please ask your friends who are yet to join to send us their screenshot along with request for joining the group. Kindly spread the word. Moreover, we have observed a number of instances in the last few days where screenshot and join request are sent from different profiles. Please refrain from such activities as it creates lot of confusion for us. The link to the Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/954885561386358/ Thank you

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello everyone! As students, we understand how difficult it could be to to begin this MBA journey. From Exam prep to interviews to choosing the best college, it’s exhausting, exciting and most of all - confusing! We were in the same situation too last year and tried to find answers to our questions from the greatest teacher ever - Google! However, not everything published online is a true reflection of the institute and having lived (and survived) the journey for one year, we could ease your way into the college by answering and dispelling some popular notions about TAPMI in our “MythBusting 101 Series” to help you make a well-informed decision. Our first post talks about a common question candidates have, “ _If TAPMI has a strong alum base, multiple accreditations and a legacy, why is it considered a Tier 2 college?_ “ Find the answer here: https://www.quora.com/Why-is-TAPMI-being-such-old-institute-good-alumni-base-CXOs-having-various-accreditation-being-ranked-in-top-20-by-some-magazines-considered-to-be-tier-2-business-school/answer/Suryaday-Nath?ch=3&share=9bb5af58&srid=dkCt

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I paid fee of 6.7 lakhs and sent the annexure 4 by mail , now will be sending it by courier so as to reach before 30th April. Any other formality??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

can you please make a ... group

1 comment
Yogoda
@Yogoda  ·  1 karma

w h a t s a p p group 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

When is the curriculum going to be released?

Husain
1 like2 comments
Yogoda
@Yogoda  ·  1 karma

+1

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
BiswasSourish
@BiswasSourishTAPMI Manipal  ·  19 karma

The curriculum will be released in June. Thank you for being patient

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

When is the program going to receive AICTE approval

1 comment
Yogoda
@Yogoda  ·  1 karma

last week april

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello! Anyone who is willing to join this program or has already joined it kindly help me out with a few queries. Thank you.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I paid yesterday night via Eazypay and still haven't received the email.

Husain
1 comment
Yogoda
@Yogoda  ·  1 karma

6.7 lakhs right? any other formality besides scanned annexure 4 and sending courier

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

we can pay till 20th march, tuesday 11:59pm right?

Husain
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...