[Official] TAPMI PGDM – HRM Admission 2021-23 Queries and Discussions

184 Posts  ·  344 Users
About this group

Join the discussion on TAPMI PGDM – HRM Admission 2021-23 and Get all the information about TAPMI PGDM – HRM Admission, Fees, Cut Off and much more.

Deadline extended to 22nd January 2021.

Tentative Dates for the GD/PI of Admissions 2021 (Online)

Month

Date

January

February

(5,6,7) (12,13,14) and (26,27,28)

March

Page 1 of 19

Any chances of converting hrm with a waitlist number of 170? What was the trend as per last year?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have converted core in the first list. Today I got mail for HR convert. I have already paid final installment for core. How to change from core to hr? What is the process?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

pgdm hrm calls are out?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi adcom/ fellow peers who have paid the 75k token via NEFT. Can anyone tell me where is the remarks section in there where we have to add our name/ application number? ( As per the email we are supposed to mention our name/application number while doing digital payment if I understand the mail correctly). I'm paying via SBI neft and I see no remarks column whatsoever. Just purpose column for which if I select paying education fee it doesn't ask me for any other remark/narration?. I'm confused can you guys please help or how did you guys do it?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Good evening!

We see that there are multiple queries coming up regarding the status of the call letters and waitlists. 

Here are a few points to address the queries:

1. First list for all the programs has been rolled out today.

2. All the waitlist emails will be sent out in the month of April

3. Please refrain from inferring anything from comments that aren't made by the adcom

All the best!

3 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi team; since Tapmi final shortlist are out. Can anyone explain me the refund policy. The initial 75k and the 1st installment will it be refunded if we decide to withdraw the admission?. If yes what percentage of it will be cut? Please help

5 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 5
Anshu194
@Anshu194  ·  3 karma

@Trishita_Mukherjee the policy isn't stated explicitly in the mail. It's mentioned like before june 30 that's it. What I want to ask is if I only deposit 75k and then I want to withdraw that then will I be getting 74k right?. I haven't found the rule or policy in the mail anywhere hence asking

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Trishita_Mukherjee

@Anshu194 this is as per the AICTE guidelines. If you meet the deadline for withdrawing, you will get the refund of 74K

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello everyone!

We got in touch with some of ourstudents to understand how their higher education is contributing to their personality development. Here's what some of them had to say!

Post 101179064709862
3 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Dear 2021-2023 PGDM Aspirants, 

Greetings from T. A. Pai Management Institute

As most of you know, we have started releasing the shortlists. They are being rolled out in stages and not in any particular order. 

Everyone will be receiving an email from the institute within the next 2-3 weeks regarding the status of your shortlist, and also an email with other detailed instructions by next week. 

Please do not come to any conclusion regarding your shortlist unless you receive an email. 

We kindly request everyone to be patient with the process.

5 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

10th- 9.8

12th- 84.6

Grad- 67.28

work ex- 23 months

CAT- 81 percentile

Should I apply for TAPMI?

1 comment
Trishita_Mukherjee

hi @kanwarapoorve Profile based shortlisting is done for candidates with more than 20 months of work experience. The shortlisting would be based on your complete profile. This will be a combination of your CAT/XAT/GMAT score, academics, work experience and other extra-curricular achievements. The Statement of Purpose will also play an important role in shortlisting. Final conversion will depend on your performance in the GDPI rounds. All the best! :)

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

TAPMI is home to students from various educational backgrounds. As a B-School, we ensure our MBA curriculum moulds aspiring minds into impactful leaders of tomorrow. Here's what Dr Suhani Jindal, a 1st-year student had to say about her MBA experience at TAPMI. 

Post 98705404095853
3 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...