[Official] TAPMI PGDM – HR Admission 2019-21 Queries and Discussions

84 Posts  ·  154 Users
About this group

Join the discussion on TAPMI PGDM – HR Admission 2019-21 and Get all the information about TAPMI PGDM – HR Admission, Fees, Cut Off and much more…

Page 1 of 9

When does the program starts (Date) ?

1 comment
Kvenugopal.93
@Kvenugopal.93TAPMI Manipal  ·  72 karma

23rd June

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Was there any wait list movement pgdhrm

4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
TusharSachdeva
@TusharSachdeva  ·  10 karma

No i don’t think there’s any link

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
21avi
@21avi  ·  8 karma

Did you get the confirmation mail regarding selection ... And may I know when did you get it

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Dear Candidate, All the converts, who are yet to join the Facebook group please send the screenshot of your offer letters which is imperative for you to join the group, without it, we won't be accepting your requests. Please ask your friends who are yet to join to send us their screenshot along with request for joining the group. Kindly spread the word. Moreover, we have observed a number of instances in the last few days where screenshot and join request are sent from different profiles. Please refrain from such activities as it creates lot of confusion for us. The link to the Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/954885561386358/ Thank you

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can someone provide me with the link for the ........ group for pgdm hr selected candidates?

1 comment
TusharSachdeva

+1

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi adcom can we expect a further movement in the PGDM HR List if yes then by what date? and if some one can tell how far has the list mooved it will be a help .

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I've a mail confirming my Provisional Admission, I received a soft copy of the letter. It's been a few days, till when can I expect the hard copy of the same ? Also, any idea when the counseling would be?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

till what place hr wait list has moved?

1 comment
TusharSachdeva

+1

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

My waitlist number is 116 .. any chances?

1 comment
DONVASHISTH
@DONVASHISTH  ·  7 karma

VERY HIGH 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any idea about the movement of waitlist in PGDM HR i have a waitlist number of 177 do i expect anything ?

1 comment
KritiBatra
@KritiBatraTAPMI Manipal  ·  58 karma

As the number of seats is only 35, your chances of conversion are quite slim. Good luck!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Are there any hr electives in the PGDM core programme or it has been removed after the launch of the new course in Hr?

1 comment
Anand_Tiwari
@Anand_TiwariTAPMI Manipal  ·  220 karma

Yes. You can take some HR subjects in the second year

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...