[Official] TAPMI PGDM-Banking and Financial Services Admission 2021-23 Queries and Discussions

169 Posts  ·  454 Users
About this group

Join the discussion on TAPMI PGDM – BKFS Admission 2021-23 and get all the information about TAPMI PGDM – BKFS Admission, Fees, Cut Off, Placements, Average package and much more. 

Deadline extended to 22nd January 2021.

Tentative Dates for the GD/PI of Admissions 2021(Online)

Month

Date

January

February

(5,6,7) (12,13,14) and (26,27,28)

March

Page 1 of 17

Can anyone help with EPT?

Since it is mentioned that EPT duration is around 45-50min. So, in what way it is conducted?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello everyone!

We got in touch with some of ourstudents to understand how their higher education is contributing to their personality development. Here's what some of them had to say!

Post 101178999164637
3 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Please provide guidance on how to prepare for BKFS interview exclusively for people who are shortlisted for BKFS as well. I believe there will be separate interviews for each program. Need major insights please. 

1 comment
mr._.caspian
@mr._.caspian  ·  128 karma

Its technical actually. I was asked why bkfs only ? They asked Fiscal DeficitDeficitDeficitDeficit and went deep into finance like why cant rbi print all money and some more to which I replied Sorry error 404. It will be somewhat technical on finance. Be prepared. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey , I have applied for Plain MBA and Finance and Marketing also. So how will my interview for all three be conducted ? And what type of questions can i expect for Finance and Marketing?

1 comment
112bharat
@112bharat  ·  0 karma

@AmitaT Maam it would be a great help if you could guide me with some questions or topics to prepare

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Dear 2021-2023 PGDM Aspirants, 

Greetings from T. A. Pai Management Institute

As most of you know, we have started releasing the shortlists. They are being rolled out in stages and not in any particular order. 

Everyone will be receiving an email from the institute within the next 2-3 weeks regarding the status of your shortlist, and also an email with other detailed instructions by next week. 

Please do not come to any conclusion regarding your shortlist unless you receive an email. 

We kindly request everyone to be patient with the process.

4 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

TAPMI is home to students from various educational backgrounds. As a B-School, we ensure our MBA curriculum moulds aspiring minds into impactful leaders of tomorrow. Here's what Dr Suhani Jindal, a 1st-year student had to say about her MBA experience at TAPMI. 

Post 98705639189897
3 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Good evening aspirants! 

Greetings from T.A. Pai Management Institute

The last date for submission of the applications has been extended till the 22nd of January, 2021. Make sure you submit your applications and SOPs before the deadline.

All the best!

2 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I am working right now. Can I mentioned my college's  activies in extra-curriculum column?

1 comment
Trishita_Mukherjee

@MBA-2020 yes, you can.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Peer learning is a critical aspect of a student life at TAPMI. We got to speak to some of our students from PGDM batch of 2020-22, and here's what they had to say! #TapmiTalks

Post 98261511136671
3 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Greetings from TAPMI!! 4 more days to go before registrations close. Apply here - https://www.radicalforms.com/registration?log=t&ins=Ng= For further details about the admission process, visit the link below - https://www.tapmi.edu.in/admissions/admission-process/ All the best!

5 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...