[Official] Symbiosis Institute of Operations Management (SIOM), Nasik, [2020-2022] Helpdesk

778 Posts  ·  1,234 Users
About this group

Created by Admissions Committee of SIOM Nashik.

Official group of Symbiosis Institute of Operations Management 2020-22. You can post your queries related to admission process and institute here.

You can post your queries related to admission process and institute here.

Contact us: https://www.siom.in/contactus

To apply for SNAP 2019, please visit: SNAP 2019 Registration

Follow us on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/admissiontosiom/

Page 1 of 78

Hello Aspirants!

We have created a new group for addressing the queries regarding 2021-2023 admissions and SNAP 2020.

Please find the link to join this group: https://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/official-symbiosis-institute-of-operations-management-siom-nasik-2021-2023-helpdesk-88509012165994 

To apply for SNAP 2020, please visit: https://www.snaptest.org/ 

Good luck!

2 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

please answer and help in understanding

got into siom in 7th list
waiting for next list
did not take siom (for waitlist 1-20)
17 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

JUST LIKE ME ,ONE MORE WAITLISTED CANDIDATE CONTACTED THE ADMISSION MEMBER OF COLLEGE , NOT THE STUDENT ADCOM, AND THE PERSON REITERATED THE FACT THAT THE ADMISSIONS ARE DONE WITH NO MORE LISTS COMING!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi is there any group for shortlisted candidates for operational management ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i had got a call from siom a couple of days back that they were planning to open the waitlist again ,and today the waitlist opened with a movement of 20 open category students.I was 27 earlier ,not after 20 movement , i am at 7.I do not understand ,when the admission committee knew about the movement to be till 20 candidates, why did they ring up till 27th.This gave me such false hope and now they are finally closing the admission.

cya

18 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 18
Anmiim
@Anmiim  ·  109 karma

I was just asking bro

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
roger221
@roger221  ·  3 karma

@Karthik_SIOM.Adcom few more people called the someone at siom, and have confirmed that the admissions are done. can you confirm it for final?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi guys , is there any news on any more list coming out or is the process done for?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can the adcom atleast announce that the admission process is over or are they not bothered and not give a ...... about aspirants like they have been since the beginning

14 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 14
Kratosgodofwar
@Kratosgodofwar  ·  23 karma

@Karthik_SIOM.Adcom I wish I had so much time to waste on such petty issues. Dont worry about my verbal skills mate, I'll manage that. I hope you are working on your people management skills, and also work on that horrible sarcasm.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
Kratosgodofwar
@Kratosgodofwar  ·  23 karma

@ankit_sk29 ikr? Inka adcom selection process should be a case study, on HOW NOT TO SELECT ADCOM MEMBERS.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  3 likes  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Post 83533922607723
4 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

7th list is out and a movement of 0! Merit list march 3rd 1 WL announced on 23rd march with 35 movement 2 wl 0 3 wl 0 4th 5th 6th 7th wl movement 0. So since march everyone who joined siom have not left even a single seat out of 130. Sibm pune schmrd sibm b siib every college WL has moved significantly but shockingly SIOM ka kuch nahi ukhada hai. No problem Lekin adcom of SIOM are single handedly the worst, absolutely the worst adcom I have come across of any college. They neither respond nor care about the candidates, and it was clearly that WL wont move, all of a sudden ressurect and lecture that till the college start WL movement is not over blah blah all this jazz. I request you to be more transparent henceforth and just tell for the sake of it that the admission is over rather make us wait anxiously. I wish all the best to all SIOM students, you have got a steal in terms of the college for OPS and you'll do wonders. And for authorities at SIOM, please select students who are better handled to handle queries as adcom, cause this year they were absolutely the worst with all that high headedness and lethargic response time. Cheers

6 likes6 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 6
nathanthgam
@nathanthgam  ·  0 karma

@protyay247 IIM convert kiya tho yaha kya maa chuda raha hai. Randi ke bacche fuccck off. Tell your parents to teach you something. sameless parents create such fools with negative shit. Madarchod reply kar raha hai .... chal fucck off.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
protyay247
@protyay247  ·  302 karma

@nathanthgam parents raised smart enough child to get into iim unlike your parents...hope to c you giving me a ride in a auto rickshaw in near future...dnt worry will tip you well..the fact that u even cant write a sentence without an abusive clearly proofs you probably didnt get into siom too...better go for lpu or sharda would suit you well maybe then u can upgrade urself to an ola driver from autorickshaw..lol peace out..was fun talking to a shit like u

Like  ·  Reply  ·  2 likes  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

7th list out with 0 movement for general. March k baad kisine SIOM chhoda hi nai.. WOW.!

4 likes4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
Balsami
@Balsami  ·  1 karma

Can we expect next list??

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
Swap1611
@Swap1611  ·  1 karma

It's been almost a month that the college has started can we still expect the waiting list to move?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...