[Official] Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies (SIMS) Admission, 2013-2015

1,128 Posts  ·  328 Users
About this group
Hi, We are the student representatives of SIMS, and we are here to clear your queries regarding the admission process at SIMS, the GD-PI procedure and also life at SIMS. To get a clearer picture of our institute, you can visit us at: www...
Page 1 of 113

Hello Aspirants,
All the best to all the aspirants of SNAP 2016!
APPLY for SIMS!!!
#CONNECTWITHSIMS #SIMSROCKS #SNAP2016 #
Like the group to continue your journey to excellence!!!
https://www.facebook.com/connectwithsims/… 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guy's Please Like 

SIMS Pune Aspirants 2017-19 [Official FB Group] 

for more information!!!!!!!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/668427099983655/

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

how is the faculty and the environment at SIMS PUNE? I have taken admission and want to know more about the college.

1 comment
v3d331105
@v3d331105  ·  0 karma

The faculty is pretty good for most of the branches, I was told by a friend, who is a senior. The environment of the college is chilled out, if you studied in army public school,u will find similar atmosphere here. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What about SIMS PGP programme?? Is it really beneficial for candidates getting selected on the basis of experience ( 4 years experience required as per the eligibility criteria)??

2 comments
nikhilgupta8135
@nikhilgupta8135  ·  0 karma

I think its really good if u r not selected for regular symbiosis program

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
shinjansik
@shinjansik  ·  0 karma

Why is that?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey ppl ... got admission in SIMS in general category for 2016-18 batch... so i was thinking ki y not b friends before joining the college . .. my number is 9958676246 ... just drop me a msg or call me or drop ur number in comments... all ppl related to sims are invited.. n later we can form a group or a fb page ..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Wait list 99. Chances?

No hope
Strong
Moderate
36 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

hi,

I have two years of experience as a project engineer & thinking of going for MBA distance. Please help me which branch & collage is best and whether distance mba is better or not??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i have waiting no. 10 in obc category of iit bombay mba .can i make it to the final?

if yes please tell till which list
if selected in new iim which is a better option to go
5 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

How is this program of Symbiosis- Innovation & Entrepreneurship ? What are the placements record of this program? Is it similar to general MBA ?

1 comment
nniikkii20
@nniikkii20  ·  61 karma

The program name itself states entrepreneurship i dnt think there willb any placements..lol

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

How is this program of Symbiosis- Innovation & Entrepreneurship ? What are the placements record of this program? Is it similar to general MBA ? Is it worth doing ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...