[Official] Symbiosis Insitute of Management Studies (SIMS) Admissions Helpdesk (2014-16)

48 Posts  ·  109 Users
About this group
Hi,We are the student representatives of SIMS, and we are here to clear your queries regarding the admission process at SIMS, the GD-PI procedure and also life at SIMS. You can also post your queries regarding the SNAP entrance exam for which you ...
Page 1 of 5

Hi I was considering the Sims executive MBA . Can someone throw some light on this ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

The SIOM Operations Management specialization empowers each engineer with sharp engineering and scientific capabilities along with smart business management disciplines. Be it the manufacturing, retail or services sectors such as IT, finance, logistics, transportation, health care or public utility or educational, the service delivery pipelines must be carefully designed, resourced and managed effectively and efficiently. 

Kindly refer to following link for queries regarding SIOM admission process for 17-19  https://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/siom-admissions-2017-2019-helpdesk-4805029840027648     

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guy's Please Like 

SIMS Pune Aspirants 2017-19 [Official FB Group] 

for more information!!!!!!!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/668427099983655/

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello Aspirants,
All the best to all the aspirants of SNAP 2016!
APPLY for SIMS!!!
#CONNECTWITHSIMS #SIMSROCKS #SNAP2016 #
Like the group to continue your journey to excellence!!!
https://www.facebook.com/connectwithsims/… 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

greetings seniors

how good is it at SIMS pune .the atmosphere ,campus ,faculty and placement. there are a lot of confusion regarding SIMS particularly placements.Seniors  please post your opinion. Certain  rankings say its BB others say its A .hows it seniors at sims

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

actually i have been a student of symbiosis distance learning programme 2010-2014, but did not gave any exam..now my course is gonna end in july..can i get an extension to give my exams??? Is that possible????

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@AskSIMS : I have got the "Pre-Induction Kit" from SIMS. Though bit confused as to from where to start. Pls Guide.

Also please tell me about the hostel(sharing? food? LifeAtHostel etc)
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi guys....I have a call for GE and interview for SIMS Pune for PGPM ( Formerly EX PGDM) which requires minimum of 4 years of work ex....This course is 15 months regular MBA ..I wanted to know how is the course...Does this course provide placements assistance...Seniors/alumni pls throw some light on it...thanks...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Has SIMS declared the second merit list? The website says it'll be out today (20th March). Has anybody received an email? I haven't.

Alumnus - PGDM Class of '16 | Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai | Former Member - Branding and PR Committee | Now a corporate cretin
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

has anyone received the pen drive??

And if someone has then what is there in it?lookround

4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
FahimAhamed
@FahimAhamed  ·  0 karma

Look bro, I have two folders and one ppt. Folders are named Multimedia(containing video) and Presentation (containing other PPT). Don't you have these folders? If not then surely shall mail you. No problem just give ur email-id.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Vib_aspirant
@Vib_aspirant  ·  0 karma

i don't have the second folder, presentations wala! Mail them at vibhutianu@yahoo.co.in

Thank you so much! 😃

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...