[Official] Symbiosis Insitute of Management Studies (SIMS) Admissions Helpdesk (2013-15)

604 Posts  ·  202 Users
About this group
Hi, We are the student representatives of SIMS, and we are here to clear your queries regarding the admission process at SIMS, the GD-PI procedure and also life at SIMS. You can also post your queries regarding the SNAP entrance exam for whic...
Page 1 of 61

Hi guys....I have a call for GE and interview for SIMS Pune for PGPM ( Formerly EX PGDM) which requires minimum of 4 years of work ex....This course is 15 months regular MBA ..I wanted to know how is the course...Does this course provide placements assistance...Seniors/alumni pls throw some light on it...thanks...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

The confirmation mail says 'The last date to pay the fees is 15th March, 2014'. Do we need to pay entire 1st installment fees before 15th march or is it just 35,000/- ( non-refundable )... Please confirm

2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

guys .. I have taken the liberty to create a FB group for 2014-16 batch .

join the group . connect . interact . get to know your batch mates before u reach pune on 1st june

invite ppl who you know are joining SIMS . it will help you like it helped us . I will hand over the admin responsibilities once enough people are there in the group

https://www.facebook.com/groups/264400677069154/

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

im number 68 on the waiting list @sims . Any hope?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@AskSIMS Hi, I am on the waiting list on no. 41...Can you please tell me what are my chances for sims??
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi admin,

Can u please throw some light on this year Placement statistics and last year placement statistics.

Because somehow i came to know that this year 140+ students are still unplaced and last year 100+ student were unplaced....

Please reply whether this information is reliable or not.. i am appalled on hearing this information..

Please reply and do not delete this thread/post because it will help us (Aspirants) and help boost our confidence if this information is false👍👍

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I had applied under the Industry sponsored category to SIMS thinking it to be the general one! Now, the company I'm working for disagreed to sign the appendix-c required to be submitted during PI-WAT process. Are there any other companies which fulfill the same parameters and would be willing to sign the same for prospective candidates??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

In the mail I received from SIU, regarding my PI-WAT schedule and documents to be brought, I could not understand the following document as asked in the mail... Could anybody please help...

"

Appendix A/ B/ C as applicable to your category of SIMS, if you are shortlisted for PI-WAT for SIMS (either exclusively or otherwise)"

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have applied to sims with open category industry sponsored thinking it meant open category or industry sponsored. Now I am afraid as i have calls from sibm pune and scmhrd that this might hamper my chances. Please seniors help as I am very pensive.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

SIMS is providing an MBA degree or an PGDM?
And what about its placement records as I have tried to open the site but it was not possible I'm not sure why..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...