[Official] Strathclyde SKIL Business School Admission Query Thread

Dear Puys Welcome to the Official Admission query thread of *Strathclyde SKIL Business School (SSBS).* SSBS is open for admissions for the Masters in Management programme from 2012-14. This thread is where the Admission team answers ...
16 Posts  ·  12 Users
Page 1 of 1
@nishi_mishra .. What was the avg. gmat and cat cut - off during 2011 and 2012 ?
What is the avg. batch strength like ?
Do you have faculty flying in from STRATH ?

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

i'm thinking of doing post grad course. just want to know how many students are doing Mim in 2012 batch? my email id is bajwa@live.in

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

Dear,
thanks for your query. the details regarding the fees structure can de seen in the website when you download the brochure .
you can also check the page no. 26 of the brochure regrading the fees of the MiM programme.
Regards -Nishi Mishra

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

Dear Team,

I could not find the details about the fee structure in the website as well as in the brochure. can you please provide the detailed fee structure please.

Thanks

•  
undefined
Write a comment...
naresh316 Says
when was the SSBS established did the first batch passed out.

Dear Naresh,

SSBS, Greater Noida was established in 2011.The first batch of the program will be graduating in 2013.

GJ
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...

when was the SSBS established did the first batch passed out.

•  
undefined
Write a comment...
Inthis thread it is written that it will accept but....in the website it says only CAT/GMAT/Xat score r accepted............ now wht's this........Plz guide me with complete and authentic information...................... Dear Aadi, Thanks for r...
Read more...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...
adi05011990 Saysis MAT Feb Score will also considered for admissionInthis thread it is written that it will accept but....in the website it says only CAT/GMAT/Xat score r accepted............now wht's this........Plz guide me with complete and aut...
Read more...

My Time will Come
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...
adi05011990 Says
is MAT Feb Score will also considered for admission

Dear Aadi,
thanks for the query.
The MAT scores are not valid , but we do take the CAT, GMAT and XAT Scores.
Aspirants can also apply via first come first serve basis .
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...

is MAT Feb Score will also considered for admission

My Time will Come
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...