[OFFICIAL] 2021-2023 SSBF Admissions

390 Posts  ·  606 Users
About this group

Dear Aspirants, the admission time has started & this is the official group to get any of your queries solved about Admissions.
Also, get the most updated information about SSBF through this forum

Page 1 of 39

The Merit List is out.! Congratulations to all the merit listed candidates.. Contact our team to be a part of the WhatsApp group. #SSBF #MeritList #Batch2021-23

Post 111867723440449
PR Team,SSBF
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey!

I have questions regarding education loan 

Someone with experience please help.

what are the best loan schemes and from which banks

also schemes that do not require collateral.

and the process is smooth

Thank you in advance

1 comment
rv547101
@rv547101  ·  3 karma

Try SBI scholar loan

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

The Merit List is out.! Congratulations to all the merit listed candidates.. Contact our team to be a part of the WhatsApp group. #SSBF #MeritList #Batch2021-23

Post 111239356743236
PR Team,SSBF
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi there,

I am sharing these things so that you can take the help  when you join your dream B School and not wait for the seniors to answer to the most vicious questions - How to approach a case study? How to prepare for any B School competitions? How to research? Blah blah blah!

Join or atleast check this forum (and the below mentioned platforms) - caseomania.com

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/caseomania_/

LinkedIn:https://www.linkedin.com/company/caseomania

New campaign: https://shoutout.wix.com/so/f7Nd77avR?languageTag=en

A B School case study forum 📌Solution presentation decks 📌How to approach a case study? 📌Business frameworks 

Thank you and I wish you all the very best

Post 110377269367639
Senior member - Aspirant Relations Team - SIBM Pune | MBA | 2019-21 
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any idea about the date of program commencement ?

2 comments
pr.ssbf
@pr.ssbfSSBF Pune  ·  183 karma

@rv547101 Hey the date of commencement of program will be communicated to you soon

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
rv547101
@rv547101  ·  3 karma

Can you give a tentative date?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

My wait list number is 2 (open category)

Any chance I will convert?

Yes
No
20 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

My wait list number is 83. Are there any chances of conversion in the open category?

1 comment
pr.ssbf

@Lilith Please stay positive about it and in case of cancellations, you have chances to convert

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@pr.ssbf you guys tell us to wait till 05 May and now you are saying the list is for reserved category only and all this while we were suppose to wait... Is this a joke to you guys? Don't you already know that there is already mental pressure and torment going on due to pandemic and you want us to keep waiting, please be responsible and kind to us!

5 likes3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
Alex_Bob
@Alex_Bob  ·  4 karma

Why do you want to get into a college where the waiting list declined with a margin of 100 with every merit list. Let me clear this thing if you had a waiting list of 150 and now after the other merit list it's 50 it just states out that 100 students rejected this college that were more deserving than you. Realise your self worth and think what you want from your MBA. Is it just to get the degree or is it to make your life a valuable one.Realise your self worth. Spending 15 lakhs And The ROI is half your investment I would rather sit back at my chair and prepare for the next year than get into a college where at the end I would get nothing out of my life except regrets. HOPE THIS HELPS.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  4 likes  ·  
pr.ssbf

@Alex_Bob Dear sir, We’d advice you to verify your facts before giving suggestions to students who are on this platform, looking for their queries to be resolved. The rankings and reports of our college speaks of its merit. The waitlist movement, accepting and withdrawing applications is subject to various and multiple factors, which lie at the discretion of the university. Drawing conclusion on the basis of a singular factor, will only result in misinformation.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

The Merit List is out.! 

Congratulations to all the merit listed candidates.. Contact our team to be a part of the WhatsApp group. 

#SSBF #MeritList #Batch2021-23

Post 107817894258181
PR Team,SSBF
1 like16 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 16
amansharmaaaa
@amansharmaaaa  ·  26 karma

Still the same bro.

ajinkya11
@ajinkya11  ·  7 karma

@SSJ26 i got their mail, they said that Seats for Open catagory are full. This waitlist was for Reserved Category and if in future there is a Vacancy in Open category seats, the waitlist will move further.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...