[OFFICIAL] 2021-2023 SSBF Admissions

386 Posts  ·  594 Users
About this group

Dear Aspirants, the admission time has started & this is the official group to get any of your queries solved about Admissions.
Also, get the most updated information about SSBF through this forum

Page 1 of 39

@pr.ssbf you guys tell us to wait till 05 May and now you are saying the list is for reserved category only and all this while we were suppose to wait... Is this a joke to you guys? Don't you already know that there is already mental pressure and torment going on due to pandemic and you want us to keep waiting, please be responsible and kind to us!

4 likes2 comments
ajinkya11
@ajinkya11  ·  7 karma

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
Alex_Bob
@Alex_Bob  ·  2 karma

Why do you want to get into a college where the waiting list declined with a margin of 100 with every merit list. Let me clear this thing if you had a waiting list of 150 and now after the other merit list it's 50 it just states out that 100 students rejected this college that were more deserving than you. Realise your self worth and think what you want from your MBA. Is it just to get the degree or is it to make your life a valuable one.Realise your self worth. Spending 15 lakhs And The ROI is half your investment I would rather sit back at my chair and prepare for the next year than get into a college where at the end I would get nothing out of my life except regrets. HOPE THIS HELPS.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  2 likes  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

The Merit List is out.! 

Congratulations to all the merit listed candidates.. Contact our team to be a part of the WhatsApp group. 

#SSBF #MeritList #Batch2021-23

Post 107817894258181
PR Team,SSBF
1 like16 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 16
amansharmaaaa
@amansharmaaaa  ·  24 karma

Still the same bro.

ajinkya11
@ajinkya11  ·  7 karma

@SSJ26 i got their mail, they said that Seats for Open catagory are full. This waitlist was for Reserved Category and if in future there is a Vacancy in Open category seats, the waitlist will move further.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello, it's 16th April today, and the waitlist is still showing to check the results on 16th April, so is this the final Merit list or there would be some more coming out?

1 comment
pr.ssbf
@pr.ssbfSSBF Pune  ·  180 karma

@Saga24 Hey the next merit list will be out on 5 th May 2021

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Waitlist 78. any chance in final merit list?

Yes
No
23 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

Hey candidates!! the next merit list will be declared on 5 th May

Post 106305625728041
PR Team,SSBF
4 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hearty Congratulations to all the Selected Candidates! Kindly Call or Text anyone of the given contacts to get added to the ...... group for further communication. See you at SSBF!

Post 106302869930786
PR Team,SSBF
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have some queries regarding the fees. I can't reach any representatives. Kindly help me out

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
ankitm1998
@ankitm1998  ·  0 karma

Which group are you talking about ?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
pr.ssbf

@ankitm1998 ... group

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

The website is still showing to check the result tomorrow. Will there be another list out tomorrow?

1 comment
pr.ssbf

@Nayansikarwar Hey the merit list is out and the next merit list will be out on 5 th may

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...