[Official] SSBF Admissions 2016-18

147 Posts  ·  160 Users
About this group

Hello Aspirants! SSBF Admissions Team bring to you the Official Group for admissions to the Batch of 2016-18. Use this group to post any queries you might have about SSBF, SNAP or the B-School Life, and we'll do our best to address all your queries. Interact with fellow aspirants and prepare for SNAP together.

Page 1 of 15

my waiting list is 63  general category any chance?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

my waiting list number is 97 in ssbf admission 2017.. do  i have any chance of getting in?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

my waitlist number is 10 in ssbf(2017). Will be be able to get through for admission?

1 comment
pr.ssbf
@pr.ssbfSSBF Pune  ·  158 karma

@Saptarshi95 yes you can get through in next list.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Guys! 

We are closing this discussion group as it was created last year for Admission process. Kindly use the new group to post any of your Admission related queries. 

Link - https://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/official-ssbf-admissions-2017-19-46025541 

Thank you!

PR Team,SSBF
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello..Is there any SSB exam for students who have recently passed 12th class and now looking for their graduation. So that they can get job opportunities in various fields in future. Please tell me ..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What is the format for Indemnification / Healthcare, Recreation and Sports undertaking that needs to be submitted to the college ?

1 comment
tej3gtech
@tej3gtech  ·  0 karma

There is no format for the same. You just have to print it from the fee payment portal and sign it along with the date and place.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

A sincere request to Ssbf authorities to please publish list on the date you people mention on your website. N if in case Dr is no further movements, pls send us the rejection mails.

3 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any updates fr next list?

1 like6 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 6
saurabhnipane
@saurabhnipane  ·  0 karma

what is all going on...they havent declared general category list since 22 april

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
aadesh376
@aadesh376  ·  56 karma

Dr was no movement in 5th list fr general... Nw 6 list on 24 may...

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Are there any documents that need to be submitted at the time of admission?

1 comment
pr.ssbf

yes you need to mail via post your marks sheet and certificates along with migration certificate to the college before your joining .  

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

is there a group on whatsapp or facebook for students who have converted to ssbf?

7 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 7
dev.mathur
@dev.mathur  ·  0 karma

Please add me also. I have already sent you my no.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
pr.ssbf

7218787615 ping me , will add you people on whatsaap group

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...