SPJIMR Global Management Programme (GMP) 2018 | PaGaLGuY

87 Posts  ·  238 Users
About this group
Page 1 of 9

Dear Aspirants,

The new admission query thread for  [OFFICIAL] SPJIMR's GMP [Global Management Programme ]- Admissions 2019 has been created, please follow and share your queries in the new thread.

Link: https://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/official-spjimrs-global-management-programme-admissions-2019-6292578811510784

Posting and comming on this thread will be closed.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

https://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/official-spjimrs-global-management-programme-admissions-2019-6292578811510784

please post your queries for 2019 GMP admission official thread in above mentioned group as we will be responding all your queries there  

To avoid confusing SPJIMR with any other institution, look for the five strokes logo and the Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan association. 
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I had a deferred admit to the course, now I have a GMAT score, I have mailed spjain my GMAT score card, what steps I need to follow now, like fees payment and further proceedings

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I got shortlisted for interview round, what is the procedure for the same?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

"  Those of you, who have Smith and/or Brandeis as a preference need to complete the respective forms before Sunday midnight, April 01, 2018.  "

I got a mail which had the above point. Can you explain on this? 

I have already filled the application for GMP. Brandeis is my first preference in the application.

2 comments
gmp.program
@gmp.programSPJIMR Mumbai  ·  12 karma

@saran.rrm can you please call 9820618910, you need to the form again. The link is shared on GMP website

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
saran.rrm
@saran.rrm  ·  4 karma

@gmp.program

do i also need to access this link ( https://apply.global.brandeis.edu/apply/  ) and start a new application to Brandeis?

This particular application needs me to make a payment again to Brandeis?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Dear Gmp admin, After I had filled the form, I received a text message saying the interview is scheduled on 6th April and have to fill a Google docs form ASAP. But I didn't get the link for the same. Kindly guide.

1 comment
gmp.program

@Pranit1010 please send a mail to gmp.admissions@spjimr.org 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

As I dont have an official transcript ready with me and it will take atleast 20 days to get it from univ .. can I submit an unofficial transcript for us school and later on submit the official transcript?

1 comment
gmp.program

@MayankKrPandey yes, please complete other details.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

URGENT. help please. Can someone tell me to how to apply for this program. I have already applied earlier for pgdm, but my application form is empty. Do i nedd to fill it again? How does payment gets confirmed?

Sarthakmisra
2 comments
gmp.program

@Sarthak_Misra You will have to fill the form again. When you come to the payment section put in your pgdm registration number and the form will be marked paid.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Sarthak_Misra
@Sarthak_Misra  ·  7 karma

Thank you

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have already given Brandeis in my preference while I filled my application. So it is not necessary for me to update anything regarding that. Is that correct?

do i also need to access this link ( https://apply.global.brandeis.edu/apply/  ) and start a new application to Brandeis?

This particular application needs me to make a payment again to Brandeis?

1 comment
gmp.program

@saran.rrm You don't neex to make any corrections nor do you need to pay again.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Dear Aspirant,

Due to increased web traffic and technical glitches many of you couldn't submit the GMP form by the midnight of March 15, 2018. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Please submit your form now. 

Remember: 

(i) Even after submitting GMP forms, you can complete your Maryland and Brandeis forms by Sunday, April 01, 2018,

(ii) You can produce your IELTS/TOEFL scores for Maryland and Brandeis on or before April 30, 2018. 

(iii) You can apply under the deferred category by updating your GMAT/GRE scores on or before April 30. 

(iv) If you are confused about the preferences you can seek help fromthe admissions tean or Dr. Debasis Mallik, Head of GMP  Programme. Contact him at 02261454255 or mail at debasis.mallik@spjimr.org

(v) Attractive scholarships available with Brandeis & Maryland.

Collateral-free bank loans available from Nationalized Banks, for GMP participants. 

Wish you all the best!

GMP Admissions Team                                                            

02261454227/9820618910

To avoid confusing SPJIMR with any other institution, look for the five strokes logo and the Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan association. 
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...