Hey guys need a suggestion. Which one is better?
WL - 1 in Operations and Supply chain What are the chances for conversion? Can anymore movement be expected?
What is the last date of acceptance for those who converted on 17th June.
SPJIMR Marketing WL 9 Any further movements possible? What is the last date till which we can expect movements?
Union Bank of India, India’s 5th largest Public Sector Bank, offers Special Education Loan Scheme for Students of Premier Management Institutes (All IIMs, XLRI, SPJIMR, MDI Gurgaon & IMT Ghaziabad) at an attractive ROI of 6.80% !
Delhi NCR students interested in availing quick sanction/disbursement of loan can contact:
Mohit Krishna, (Manager Marketing)
M: 8010768063 / 9027226900 ; E: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. ROI = 6.80% Floating
2. Maximum Loan Quantum of Rs.40.00 lakhs
3. No collateral security required/ Nil Processing Fees/ No foreclosure penalty/ Nil Margin
4. Parent or spouse to be made co-applicant or personal guarantor without reckoning their income/means (No co-applicant/guarantor required for students of IIMs)
5. Maximum repayment tenure of 15 years (after course period + 1 year)
6. 2-wheeler loan finance up to Rs.1.50 lakh @ 6.80% ROI available
7. Quick sanction & disbursement
8. Reimbursement of Admission Acceptance Fee (AAF) and 1st or 2nd term fee
9. Loan for ‘Student Exchange’ programme
10. Provision for interest subsidy during moratorium period for applicant having parental income upto Rs.4.50 lakhs