Join the discussion on SPJIMR PGDM Admissions 2021 and get the details about S P Jain Institute of Management and Research, Courses, Application Form, Exam Date, Fees, Result, Placements and much more.
SPJIMR 2021-23 PGDM
SP Jain Institute of Management Research is a premier business school of India. It has been consistently ranked amongst the top management institutes of India and offers postgraduate, Doctoral and certificate level courses in various specialisations. Ever since its establishment in the year 1981, SPJIMR has been delivering excellence in education. The Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) is the flagship program of SPJIMR and is keenly sought after by students.
- Name of the course– Post Graduate Diploma in Management
- Specialisations – Marketing, Finance, Operation Supply and Chain, and Information Management
- Mode of application – Online only
- Application Fee– ₹ 1,500/ –
- Acceptable Entrance Exams– CAT, GMAT
- Eligibility – To be eligible, an applicant has to have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (10+2+3) from a recognised university with a minimum of 50% marks. Students in the final year of graduation can also apply. SPJIMR accepts CAT 2020 and GMAT scores (of last 3 years) as well
Please refer to the PGDM eligibility document (2021-2023) for further information
- Work Experience – Fresh graduates are eligible to apply. Candidates with less than 5 years of work experience can also apply
- Note – On account of the COVID-19 pandemic, to ensure the safety of participants, interviews for PGDM 2021 -2023 are most likely to be conducted online on platforms of the institute’s choice. The admission process is contingent upon the directions issued by the Central, State governments and AICTE. Please continue to check the SPJIMR website periodically for further updates
- SPJIMR Application process starts – 28thSeptember 2020
- SPJIMR Application process ends – 27thNovember 2020
- Declaration of profile-based shortlist – December 2020 – January 2021
- Declaration of profile and score-based list – January 2021 – February 2021
- Interviews for Phase -1 – January 2021
- Interviews for Phase-2 – February 2021
Total – 276 seats
- Indian Nationals – 240 seats
- PIO/OCI or Foreigners – 36 seats
Program fees – The fee for the Class of 2020-22 for Indian students is Rs. 17.50 lakhs (This fee is indicative and is subject to revision)
For more information, visit the official website of the PGDM program.