Join the discussion on SPJIMR PGDM Admissions 2020 and Get the details about S P Jain Institute of Management and Research, Courses, Application Form, Exam Date, Fees, Result, Placements and much more.
SPJIMR 2020-22 PGDM
SP Jain Institute of Management Research is a premier business school of India. It has been consistently ranked amongst the top management institutes of India and offers postgraduate , PhD and certificate level courses in various specialisations. Ever since its establishment in the year 1981, SPJIMR has been delivering excellence in education. The Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) is the flagship program of SPJIMR and is keenly sought after by students. Admissions for the PGDM course are going to close soon.
• Name of the course – Post Graduate Diploma in Management
• Specialisations – Marketing, Finance, Operation Supply and Chain, and Information Management
• Mode of application – Online only
• Application Fee – 1,500/ –
• Acceptable Entrance Exams – CAT, GMAT, XAT
• Eligibility – Bachelor’s degree with mini. 50% marks
• Work Experience – Fresh graduates are eligible to apply. Candidates with less than 5 years of work experience can also apply.
• SPJIMR Application process starts – 19th September 2019
• SPJIMR Application process ends – 22nd November 2019
• Declaration of profile-based shortlist – January 2020
• Declaration of profile and score based list – February 2020
• Interviews for Phase -1 – 14th January 2020 to 16th January 2020
• Interviews for Phase-2 – 4th February 2020 to 21st February 2020
Total – 276 seats
• Indian Nationals – 240 seats
• PIO/OCI or Foreigners – 36 seats
• Program fees – Rs. 17.50 Lakhs
For more information, visit the official website – www.spjimr.org
Other Important Articles:
Wow experiences at SPJIMR’s GMP
GMP at SPJIMR: 10 Years of Glory
To keep track of latest discussions on SPJIMR PGPM Admission (2020-2022), stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY.
SPJIMR PGPM Admissions 2020 [Official]