[OFFICIAL] SPJIMR 2-Year PGDM Admission 2019-21 | PaGaLGuY

Greetings! Welcome to the official thread for SP Jain Institute of Management and Research (SPJIMR) Admissions 2019-2021 for the 2 year PGDM programme. This will be used to share the latest admission updates with all the aspirants. All your admis...
Read more...
154 Posts  ·  1,086 Users
Recommended

Applications Deadline for PGDM 2019-21 - 23rd November 2018

Page 1 of 15

I had made the payment for the application on 3rd November. The money was debited from the account as well but the payment status still shows as pending. Please let me know what I should do next.

•  
harsh9424
Harsh Jethani @harsh9424  ·  7 hours ago

@admissions2019 Faced the same issue. In my case, the amount was debited but the status shows that the payment has failed. Please help.

•  
undefined
Write a comment...
Hi, i have my GMAT scheduled on 30th December,2018. In the application form there is a field called "GMAT Score Issue Date" - What should I fill in over there? The Unofficial GMAT score card will be given to me from the test centre on the day of m...
Read more...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...

can i mention these in the important certificate or program.

1- senior diploma in TABLA 

2- part time certificate course in spanish 

or which one should i mention if any. @

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

Where can I mention professional recognition received in my office? I have certificates for the same.

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

Can we fill the form after CAT results?

•  
Shyamsakhare
@Shyamsakhare @Shyamsakhare  ·  13 hours ago

No last date is 23 nov

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

Hi, 

In work experience section where we are describing our role, should we also describe briefly what our organisation does?

Prior Thanks!

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

For the GMAT qualifying score is there any sectional cutoff for IR? It used to be there before however, I couldn't find it mentioned on the website this time around.

•  
Happydude
@Happydude @Happydude  ·  18 hours ago

No. There is not cutoff for IR. Having said that, its best to get a score >= 6

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

Can prizes won in technical events/fests come under academic achievement, or should they be mentioned elsewhere?

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

I was a member at a ngo for 5-6 months and i have membership certificate. can i write it in the versitality section?

•  
admissions2019
SPJIMR ADCOM @admissions2019  SPJIMR Mumbai  ·  20 hours ago

@snapkrrr Yes, you can add it under your versatility column.

~Goofy

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

Hi @admissions2019

I am not getting field to enter class 10th subject wise marks, is it some error or there is not option to enter these marks, similar for class 12th marks.

•  
admissions2019
SPJIMR ADCOM @admissions2019  SPJIMR Mumbai  ·  20 hours ago

@Amanrtx You might have forget to select the "Nationality" under personal info tab. Please select and check again.

~Goofy

•  
undefined
Write a comment...