[Official] SIMConnect - The official SIMC Pune admission query thread [2012-2014]

553 Posts  ·  134 Users
About this group
Hello Puys, SIMConnect, an SIMC Pune Campus Connect initiative, is back to answer your doubts or queries about the admission process for the 2012-2014 Batch. Also watch this space for official information and updates about the admission proce...
Page 1 of 56

Hey Everyone,

The admission process for the 2013-2015 batch has begun. You can redirect all your admission related queries on the Forum [OFFICIAL] SIMConnect- The official SIMC Pune admission query thread ]2013-2015]

Cheers and All the best :)
SIMConnect Pune

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@pol17
The Pagal Guy forum is handled by the Faculty and the current students of SIMC and hence you can post in your queries here.
You can also post your doubts on SIMC Pune official FB page-
https://www.facebook.com/SIMConnect to be connected to the admission process and details regarding the same.
The detailed fee structure can be found on the website www.simc.edu

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@SIMConnect_Pune
Hi Seniors,

My brother will be giving SNAP MMC this year. Can you all suggest some books for preparation and guide us?

Thanks in advance.
Ashish
------------Believe you can and you're halfway there----------
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi
I have a query about MBA (Communication Management). Would it be possible to get in touch with someone who is currently doing this course or an alumni as it would help in receiving a better and detailed insight of the course? Also, could you please provide a rough estimate of the cost of this course.

Thanks

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i can you please give me difference between MBA in mass communication and MMC. And can you please provide syllabus for both courses.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I know this might be kinda late but could someone through some light on the below

1. Does SIMC Pune have management quota seats?
2. How does 1 apply to this? i.e., criteria, procedure etc?
3. What is the competition as far as management quota seats are concerned?

thank you...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey senior one imp question i wanna ask i m been into 2nd waitinglist dont know the number but can you just tell me the approx number that got cleared last year from second waitlist through which i would be able to know my chances plzzzzzzzz help me i have just one call. thank u in advance i will wait for ur reply..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

So now is there any chance left for Ppl who were in Waitlist - 2 for GE/PI ? Any chance ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
monta Says
hey cud u tell me more abt xic mumbai?

were you able to find info on xic mumbai
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey senior one imp question i wanna ask i m been into 2nd waitinglist dont know the number but can you just tell me the approx number that got cleared last year from second waitlist through which i would be able to know my chances plzzzzzzzz help me i have just one call. thank u in advance i will wait for ur reply..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...