[Official] SIMConnect - The official SIMC admission query thread

520 Posts  ·  1,395 Users
About this group
Hello Puys Symbiosis Institute of Media and Communications, Pune is a premier institute offering courses in communication, media management. The institute is part of Symbiosis International University, Deemed University . SIMC shortlist...
Page 1 of 52

Hey Guys !! Congratulations! you have worked hard and scored well. Now you have the CALL that is your ticket to your DREAM B SCHOOL. But now what? Do you know Top B Schools in India have a final conversion of only 10-20%. Additionally, Syllabus for GD-PI? Anything under the sun. Now you need to give your best in this last mile of your journey to your dream B school. We are a team of MBA students from SIBM Pune and NMIMS Mumbai. As we ourselves have gone through this process recently to reach our dream B school, We are here to help you with the process. We give one to one mentorship based on your personal areas of improvements and the specific calls you have. The key details of the program are as follows: - General Knowledge Compendium - 4 GDs + as many as needed with feedback - 4 PIs + as many as needed with feedback - Personal mentor allotment who can be contacted at anytime for doubt solving - Guidance for Form filling - Personality enhancement sessions Interested students please fill the following form and we will contact you for further details. Hurry Limited seats only. https://forms.gle/ugNYte5qEmpVkTwR6

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello everyone, 

I'm doing a research paper as part of my academics and it aims to study the use of memes in building brand awareness.

Link : https://forms.gle/VKJ2jn2vkqbAMUzq8

The target group of the sudy is people in the age bracket of 15 to 30 years.          I give you assurance on anonymity and confidentiality.

I promise it won't take more than 5 minutes and will be fruitful as it contains "MEMES".   Thank you so much :) 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

So, the session starts on June 15th. I have paid the first sem fees. As per UGC, 15 days prior, I can recieve full refund. But the other colleges I'm waiting on, aren't done with the selection process due to COVID. So in a case I get an admit in a better place, isn't it unfair that I would lose a huge sum of money and my candidature in a better institute only because of COVID. Would love any clarifications and help regarding this. 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I had received an email on 18th April from SIU regarding updating of eligibility data, but I didn't have access to email and computer and so only saw the mail yesterday. The mail says students are advised to fill in the form by 20th April. Is it still possible to fill in the form? Is there any issues that can arise from late filling of the form?

2 comments
Yashika_07
@Yashika_07  ·  1 karma

Is there a ........ group for selected students?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Yashika_07
@Yashika_07  ·  1 karma

Whatsap *

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any update regarding new Merit List of MBA(MC)?

1 comment
ektarathod
@ektarathod  ·  0 karma
Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can anyone tell me the waitlist movement pf last year open category?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

IS IT WORTH TO JOIN SIMC PUNE AHEAD OF LBSIM

4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
Komalsingi
@Komalsingi  ·  0 karma

how does waitlist moves in SIMC? approx how many waitlisted numbers can get converted?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
ektarathod
@ektarathod  ·  0 karma
Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

How to prepare for WAT & GE?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

How prepare for Wat ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What can be the cut off of SIMC for 2018? What were last year cut offs?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...