[Official] SIMConnect - The official SIMC admission query thread

524 Posts  ·  1,623 Users
About this group
Hello Puys Symbiosis Institute of Media and Communications, Pune is a premier institute offering courses in communication, media management. The institute is part of Symbiosis International University, Deemed University . SIMC shortlist...
Page 1 of 53

Hello everyone, I believe everyone has been in this situation before or going to be a part of it soon. Please help me get my degree. I promise it won't take more than 5 minutes and I give you assurance on anonymity and confidentiality. Link : https://forms.gle/CHgw4thH1uC8Hvxi7 Just like my study on something related to "Sahi Hai" most of our cricketers have also given an affirmation about it :):) If you have figured it out then please fill the form and if not then fill the form to know about it and help a student out!!!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Does anyone know when the second merit list of SIMC MBA (CM) will be out ?

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I am on waiting list number 193. I know I hardly doubt I'm getting in but Still is there even a lil chance?? Would love to know previous years pattern of waitlist movement.

2 comments
Kia02
@Kia02  ·  0 karma

In which course?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Sajjooo
@Sajjooo  ·  0 karma

Mba MC

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi, My waitlist is 84 for SIMC CM. Any chances of getting in? Thanks in advance!

9 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 9
saurabh567
@saurabh567  ·  0 karma

@Raj_1795 same, mine is also 57.YY and waitlist is 92!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Raj_1795
@Raj_1795  ·  0 karma

@saurabh567 That is very close!!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is there any watsapp group for SIMC?

1 like2 comments
blue1708
@blue1708  ·  24 karma

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
PArora1997
@PArora1997  ·  0 karma
Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello everyone, 

I'm doing a research paper as part of my academics and it aims to study the use of memes in building brand awareness.

Link : https://forms.gle/VKJ2jn2vkqbAMUzq8

The target group of the sudy is people in the age bracket of 15 to 30 years.          I give you assurance on anonymity and confidentiality.

I promise it won't take more than 5 minutes and will be fruitful as it contains "MEMES".   Thank you so much :) 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

So, the session starts on June 15th. I have paid the first sem fees. As per UGC, 15 days prior, I can recieve full refund. But the other colleges I'm waiting on, aren't done with the selection process due to COVID. So in a case I get an admit in a better place, isn't it unfair that I would lose a huge sum of money and my candidature in a better institute only because of COVID. Would love any clarifications and help regarding this. 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I had received an email on 18th April from SIU regarding updating of eligibility data, but I didn't have access to email and computer and so only saw the mail yesterday. The mail says students are advised to fill in the form by 20th April. Is it still possible to fill in the form? Is there any issues that can arise from late filling of the form?

2 comments
Yashika_07
@Yashika_07  ·  1 karma

Is there a ........ group for selected students?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Yashika_07
@Yashika_07  ·  1 karma

Whatsap *

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any update regarding new Merit List of MBA(MC)?

1 comment
ektarathod
@ektarathod  ·  0 karma
Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can anyone tell me the waitlist movement pf last year open category?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...