[Official] SIIB Admissions 2016-18 thread

783 Posts  ·  1,096 Users
About this group

Hello Aspirants! Welcome to the Official thread of Symbiosis Institute of International Business (SIIB) Admissions 2016-18 for the two year MBA program in International Business, Agri-Business Management and Energy & Environment.

Post your queries regarding SNAP, the courses we offer, Admissions process and we will answer them at the earliest!

For more updates and SNAP Test prep initiatives, follow us on Facebook: 

https://www.facebook.com/crackitwithsiib

Page 1 of 79

hi all !

can anybody helP me regarding SCDL distance MBA course . As i am bank emPloyee .. didnt get time to study more. guide me or  Provide me material or online website to quickly go through whole syllabus ! i OPted for MBA in international Business . 

thanks in advance

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Sir, The GDPI slot booking has been delayed by 5 minutes due to journey. It closed at 12 noon. I have submitted the application. Could you help me with this issue.

@DineshPalli 
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi, i have just received a mail saying that  i have bbe shortlisted and that i have to book by slot and fill up my form..... can someone tell me where i have to fill these up? and is the GD in pune??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Everyone! I'm Mradul from IIM Lucknow.        

For our upcoming Cultural, Business and Sports fest, we need to send mailers to different B-schools, Engineering Colleges, etc. Thus, we would contact details (name, contact number, email id) of two Point of Contacts(current students) from each college. 

Can you please share the contact details of such persons from your respective colleges. Thanks in advance :)

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Has anyone applied for refund ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What are the conversion chances wid WL 13 (IB) after 3rd merit list (SC) ?? How many lists are yet to come ?? 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i haven been shortlisted for IB course. is it worth investing in it?what was the palcement record previous year highest as well as lowest package amt?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have been in the 1st merit list for SIIB Pune as per 1st March 2017 list.

Please guide what all documents need to be submitted and by what date 

2 comments
abhi24365
@abhi24365  ·  2 karma

shall we send the secondary documents as well?? if yes what is INdemnification undertaking by student and parent. Also anti ragging affidavit need to be sent??

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Ronit_V
@Ronit_V  ·  34 karma

@arjazz hey.. what was 2016 cut off for scmhrd's business analytics program..

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Among SIIB and SIBM B which one is better??

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
gauravginox
@gauravginox  ·  0 karma

SIIB

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
ramanujd
@ramanujd  ·  0 karma

SIIB

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any chance of clearing 2nd WL no. 28 in sc category fir int buisness ? 

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...