[Official] SIIB ADMISSIONS 2019

824 Posts  ·  3,230 Users
About this group

Admission queries for MBA batch of 2019-21

Page 1 of 83

last year waitlist moved by 150 (open). It looks impossible that it will not move this year..

2 likes2 comments
messi1293
@messi1293  ·  5 karma

You cannot predict anything on the basis of last year bro. It all depends upon the students and what other calls they have in their hand. And moreover many results are yet to come. So I think there will be some wait list movement.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
arunprateek1994
@arunprateek1994  ·  28 karma

There will definitely be a considerable movement. Even IIM A releases 2 to three lists. A number of colleges are yet yo publish their results in the next three weeks. Wait for some time.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...

Reply for the email.. They are saying the seats in general category are completely filled!! I just don't get one thing if defence seats are just 6 as per 5% how come movement is till 9 waiting list. Even if 6 of them don't take the admission, the wait list should have moved by 6 places.

Post 39275163187005
2 likes9 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 9
Kj67
@Kj67  ·  5 karma

I am going to reply on the mail with all the queries. Let's see what they have to say. I guess approx 65 seats are there for general category. Pls everyone also drop mail. So that they feel the pressure and take it seriously

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Shridhan
@Shridhan  ·  15 karma

84 seats are there for open category

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...

Waitlist - 59 after second waitlist Category - SC Any chance for admission?

undefined
Write a comment...

Next waitlist for IB-open will come on 10th April.

9 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 9
Shridhan
@Shridhan  ·  15 karma

Like I said earlier, I got this info from college. 02022944400. You may call this number.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Luvishm
@Luvishm  ·  3 karma

Actually I also called them up yesterday regarding similar queries they refrained from answering this plus the lady told me that she is not sure whether the wait-list for open category will move or not in the next wait-list , that's the reason I wanted to confirm the source of information you shared

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...

I tried contacting the college. They are saying there is no movement in general category of IB. This is something fishy now.. becauseany had cancelled the admission. Still no movement. Everyone please Call the college, write emails and ask for the reason. Hope that will help us get some more clarity and the institute will act.

1 like5 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 5
Anon111
@Anon111  ·  7 karma

buffer call to nhi dia in logo ne ?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
Kj67
@Kj67  ·  5 karma

Buffer call hota to it should have been in every category. Not only general.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...

Hi, I have query regarding the documents I need to submit by 30 March. I have left college 3 years back and now working in a MNC. Why do I need to submit migration certificate and transfer certificate from my college which I passed out in 2016? Is the experience certificate alone not sufficient?

4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
Rohit221995
@Rohit221995  ·  9 karma

@rajprinc I have tried using that link to see sexond merit list several times..but I cant see any changes. In first list my waitlist no was 388 and now also it shows same. Please help.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Thanojkumar
@Thanojkumar  ·  3 karma

Did waitlist came for IB general category?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...

How many places did the wait list move for general category?

2 comments
Rohit221995
@Rohit221995  ·  9 karma

Guys how can we check the second merit list..please help

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Thanojkumar
@Thanojkumar  ·  3 karma

Admissions team says there is no movement in IB general category

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...

Guys! How many more lists will come after the second list which came today?

ethan123
47 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

waiting number 84 after 2nd merit list. Category - SC Any chance of conversion?

5 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 5
Rohit221995
@Rohit221995  ·  9 karma
@rammanohar_16 i checked on the same site..but i saw no movement in waitlist it was 388 then and it is 388 now

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Rohit221995
@Rohit221995  ·  9 karma

@rammanohar_16 i checked on the same site..but i saw no movement in waitlist it was 388 then and it is 388 now

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...

Can someone please add me in the whatsapp group of converts - 7016148427

undefined
Write a comment...