Any concerns regarding the college, admissions, admission process, results, fees and other related questions. Feel free to ask here, official person from the college will address the same.
SIES College of Management Studies was established in 1995 and was situated in Nerul in Navi Mumbai. It is a reputed B-school in India, offering an AICTE approved, 2-year PGDM programme with dual specialization.
• PGDM in Biotechnology
• PGDM in Pharmaceutical Management
Specialization Offered for PGDM
• Human Resource
• Information technology
• Operations Management
• International Business
• For PGDM
The candidate must have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in all subjects.
• For PGDM Biotechnology & Pharmaceutical
The candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree in any science subject or should have a Bachelor’s degree in pharmaceuticals.
Last Date for registration: 29th February 2020
Application Fee: Rs. 2,000
Last date of registration with late fee: 31st March 2020
Application fee with late fee: Rs. 2,500
Qualifying Examination: CAT, XAT, MAT, CMAT, ATMA, MH-CET.
• The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the core in the qualifying examination.
• They will have to go through different rounds of selection, which include a Case Analysis, Group Discussion and a Personal Interview.
• The final merit list will be released on the basis of the following:
• Qualifying examination
• Case Analysis
• Group Discussion
• Personal Interview
• Past Academic Performance
• Work Experience
Final Placement 2019-2020
Highest Package: Rs. 18 lakhs
Average Package: Rs. 7.28 Lakhs