[Official] SIES College of Management Studies 2019-2021 Admissions Query Thread | PaGaLGuY [SIESCOMS]

389 Posts  ·  797 Users
About this group

Any concerns regarding the college, admissions, admission process, results, fees and other related questions. Feel free to ask here, official person from the college will address the same.

Page 1 of 39

Any chances of 5th merit list as 4th merit admisson had movement for 18 students???

Waiting for great signature
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

My name is on 19 th no in the the 4 the waiting list for PGDM Admissions. Is there any chance of conversation?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey! Looking for a flatmate (Boy) in 2bhk flat. Ready to shift from July first week Single occupancy - Rent - ₹5,250 Deposit - ₹25,000 Brokerage - ₹5,000 Location - Sector 4, Nerul, Navi Mumbai (Oppo. Palm Beach Residency) - Semi furnished flat - Geyser, cupboard, sofa - No restrictions on timings or anything - 1.5 km from SIES college - Friendly environment - Chilled out flatmates (SIES PGDM 2nd year) Everything is available in nearby areas. Contact : Rohan Pahade - 9158541144 Dinesh Dialani - 7798359353

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

If you want to apply to colleges through ILS, do you need to do the MMS process, meaning the document verification and everything?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

When is the ils form coming out?

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi SIESCOMS, 

On the college website, it is mentioned that college follows the semester pattern for PGDM, but in the mail of admission confirmation which we got from SIES, it is mentioning Trimester. 

Can you please guide?

4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
aishwarya.y
@aishwarya.ySIESCOMS  ·  31 karma

@tejassadavarte1 Hi, we have 2 semesters in both the years for PGDM.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Samriddhi11
@Samriddhi11  ·  2 karma

From this year batch of 2019-21 will have trimester system

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i have my AIR 552 , how likely its for me to get sies MMS ?

Can any1 plz guide

7 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 7
sd_28
@sd_28  ·  18 karma

Depends on the students above you, but there is always a chance. Usually the trends go like IIMs and other> JBIMS> Syn> Welinkar...

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
AmyDaxton
@AmyDaxton  ·  1 karma

@sd_28 COOL, TNX BRO :) (Y)

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys Any Whatsapp group for pgdm general converts? Please comment if u know any.

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
Rutujam123
@Rutujam123  ·  0 karma

Please post this below link on pagalguy..somehow figured it out..https://chat.....com/FtnmxpqpVqsLRelxHw8KkE

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Rutujam123
@Rutujam123  ·  0 karma

This is the link

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Already joined ibs hyderabad. And in the 4th list my waiting has been cleared, does ugc provide any guide lines for the refund of fees once the session starts, and is it worth leaving ibs hyderabad and the fee submitted here nd then joining siescoms??

ugupta
1 like10 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 10
maheshrocks
@maheshrocks  ·  221 karma

Im not forcing u to withdraw ur admission dear

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
tejassadavarte1
@tejassadavarte1  ·  5 karma

The batch size of IBS hydrabad is 1200 hence this is an issue at the time of placements. So SIES will be better...

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What is the Major Difference Between Normal SIESCOM PGDM and SIESCOM PGDM AIMA P.S - Need Difference In Term of Placements Avg Salary , Fees and is it Worth in Future ?

4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
aastha2510
@aastha2510  ·  8 karma

Fees is 3 lakhs for one year

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Saptarshi_4629
@Saptarshi_4629  ·  0 karma

Yes , they do have regular batches but in final certificate the AIMA PGDM tag will be there and many MNCs avoid AIMA graduates. I have asked AIMA body ,delhi they said AIMA is distance learning course and some colleges offer regular classes. Its not full time course. Rest is your choice. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...