[Official] SIES College of Management Studies 2019-2021 Admissions Query Thread | PaGaLGuY [SIESCOMS]

Any concerns regarding the college, admissions, admission process, results, fees and other related questions. Feel free to ask here, official person from the college will address the same.

60 Posts  ·  110 Users
Page 1 of 6

10th 81 12th 77 Grad 55 (70 in final year) Work Ex - 15 months Cmat 91 Should I apply?

•  
Write a comment...

GDPI process happens in Delhi NCR or I have to come to Mumbai?

•  
aishwarya.y
Aishwarya Yadav @aishwarya.y  SIESCOMS  ·  5 hours ago

Yes, we do have out GDPI processes in Delhi. Please refer to GDPI dates and centers on this link : http://www.siescoms.edu/admissions/admissions.php

Write a comment...

Is there any domicile preference in the admissions?

•  
aishwarya.y
Aishwarya Yadav @aishwarya.y  SIESCOMS  ·  7 hours ago

Yes, 51 % seats are reserved for Maharashtra domicile Tamil linguistic minority.

Write a comment...

When to expect GDPI call letter? applied like 23 days before . ( outside maharastra location).  

•  
aishwarya.y
Aishwarya Yadav @aishwarya.y  SIESCOMS  ·  7 hours ago

Could you please tell me the location that you've chosen for the GDPI process?

•  
Write a comment...

What was the cutoff last year?

ecole1234
  •  
B-Mayur
Mayur Bodade @B-Mayur  SIESCOMS  ·  17 hours ago

The cutoffs are different for different categories. You may check the category-wise cutoffs on the DTE website. 

Write a comment...

Is the form still open? or has the bus already left?

ecole1234
  •  
B-Mayur
Mayur Bodade @B-Mayur  SIESCOMS  ·  17 hours ago

Hi @ecole1234 the last date to fill the form is 23rd Feb.

Write a comment...

CAT -84.5%ile 

10th- 86 

12th-89 

Grad -72   

Category -Open

MY Friend's profile

CAT -81.5%ile 

10th- 76 

12th-89 

Grad -55   

Category -Open

Should we both apply or only me?

•  
B-Mayur
Mayur Bodade @B-Mayur  SIESCOMS  ·  21 hours ago

Hi @Rohitl Both of you have a fair chance of getting a call for GD PI, but as there are various parameters in consideration, we cannot speculate on this. We wish you good luck.

•  
Write a comment...

Cmat- 75% 10/12/grads- 84/82/72 Will I be getting call from sies?

•  
apurva_siescoms
@apurva_siescoms @apurva_siescoms  SIESCOMS  ·  1 day ago

Hey @Samridhi.ag you have good grades. But as we consider many parameters while selecting a candidate,hence we cannot ascertain or guarantee you about this. good luck!

•  
Write a comment...

In academics section Credit earned -CGA- Grade what I have to fill here My aggregate is 62

•  
apurva_siescoms

@sachin1411hey! Your query looks not very clear Kindly message admissions@siescoms.edu with your stream in graduation pattern mentioning whether it is yearly or semester pattern. Will Answer your query tomorrow itself

•  
Write a comment...

Hi ! I had registered on 17 Jan and have not received any call letter yet as mentioned in other posts. I rechecked and re-submitted the form after it showed an error again. Can someone please clarify about rolling of calls for GDPI ?

•  
apurva_siescoms

@jude_francis Hello! Greeting from SIESCOMS! We have started sending call letters. By the end of this month you can expect call letter. Good luck!

•  
Write a comment...