[OFFICIAL] SIBM Pune Admissions 2019-21 | PaGaLGuY

579 Posts  ·  831 Users
About this group

Official thread for any queries related to the admissions of SIBM Pune, Life at SIBM Pune and SNAP.

Page 1 of 58

Ac rooms in SIBM hostel.?

1 comment
LazyGeekAspires
@LazyGeekAspires  ·  643 karma

@JordanDayma95 no. But you wont ever feel the need anyway

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...

Just for an idea which all colleges are releasing their results this week , basis on which the 2nd april date has been chosen ? I think it will be shifted further🤔😞

1 like1 comment
blackmamba27
@blackmamba27  ·  2 karma

Agreed.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...

Any movement for category students today???

1 comment
introvertabhi
@introvertabhi  ·  0 karma

The merit list is going to be released on 2nd April

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...

Can someone please share the link of the results page. I can't seem to find it. 

2 comments
introvertabhi

The merit list is going to be released on 2nd April

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...

Hii...i have waitlist no. 191....with very bleak chance....but as i converted scmhrd...i have paid fees there.....i heard it last year that...even till july....they send mails and sometimes admission gets confirmed at that time too...... So, considering if i convert around mid of june or late june....and i am studing in scmhrd.....will there be panelty...or it would considered internal transfer????? I mean....will i lose around 10% , 20% like that as per stated rules...or as it is symbiosis to symbiosis transfer.....it will have no panelty and i would be needed to pay difference only???????

More
1 comment
akash1337
@akash1337  ·  242 karma

If you convert SIBM Pune, an internal transfer works. There is no penalty. However, if you withdraw the admission from SIBM Pune or SCMHRD, then there might be a deduction. You will only have to pay the difference in case you convert.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...

SC category 115 WL. Any chances?

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
introvertabhi

SC WL3 ?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Sanjayprabh
@Sanjayprabh  ·  1 karma

@blackmamba27 SC WL 16 ? Is there any hope for conversion bro !?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...

After the payment of fees for the program...am i required to do anything else. There is no admission confirmation mail from the college. Is admission confirmed after the payment of fees only??

1 comment
akash1337
@akash1337  ·  242 karma

You need to complete the rest of the formalities. You will have to login to the same portal, and then look for the forms. The instructions for the anti-ragging form are mentioned in the offer letter itself.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...

2nd April now....(2nd list TBD) It all started from 14th March then 26th March and now 2nd April... Ab toh fatt ke auditorium ho raha hai :( This waiting period is really stressful...

who let the dog out?
8 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 8
Sanjayprabh
@Sanjayprabh  ·  1 karma

@Butch28 still it's shows 26 march 😐😐

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Butch28
@Butch28  ·  0 karma

@Sanjayprabh Ohh, since you are category aspirant hence its different. Waitlist moves differently for different categories.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...

I just checked my waitlist letter and observed that the waitlist date has been further pushed to 2 April. Aspirant Team, does it happen very often every year as part of the routine process or is it just this year that such an aberration has occurred? 

mallika1318
14 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 14
introvertabhi

Which link are you asking for ? Go to the website of SIBM Pune and there you will find a notification flashing on the home page.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Sanjayprabh
@Sanjayprabh  ·  1 karma

@introvertabhi thanks bro

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...

2nd merit lst date postponed to 2nd April.

Cool.

Jab tak ye khel khatam nahi hota, apun idarich hai.

3 likes9 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 9
AmanJ602
@AmanJ602  ·  48 karma

@Sanjayprabh Website itself says 2nd april

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Sanjayprabh
@Sanjayprabh  ·  1 karma

@AmanJ602 Okie bro

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...