[Official] SIBM Bengaluru 2019-2021 Admissions | PaGaLGuY

296 Posts  ·  976 Users
About this group

Welcome to the official queries forum of SIBM Bengaluru for Batch 2019-21. SIBM Bengaluru has in a short span of 10 years, carved a niche for itself in the world of management education.

Through this forum, we will be glad to answer to your questions regarding the SNAP examination, our institute and other admission related queries. Apart from this, we will be sharing with you pertinent study material for SNAP examination in the form of Prep Booster Series along with regular General Knowledge updates giving you a nudge to reach the apogee of success.

For further information visit: http://www.sibmbengaluru.edu.in/ Start your #LifeAtSIBMB this year!

[Note: It is mandatory to appear for SNAP Test to be eligible for admission] For more details about SNAP, visit: https://www.snaptest.org/

Page 1 of 30

My waiting list no is 108. What are the chances of it getting converted? Also what was the movement last year?

undefined
Write a comment...

st category waiting no is 24..any chance..?

undefined
Write a comment...

Which college should be preferred (Consider that I have 3 years workex in core power plants)

Sibm Bengaluru
Tapmi Core
SIIB (IB)
35 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

When will the second merit list be declared?

3 likes3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
Jayant1230
@Jayant1230  ·  1 karma

How many meri list are there mam

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Akshayllwn
@Akshayllwn  ·  30 karma

@Tanya_Malik16 Which banks provide collateral free loan for sibm b?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...

Can someone tell me about the branch of bangalore sbi? It's urgent.

undefined
Write a comment...

what is the last date of admission. please clarify

undefined
Write a comment...

Hi adcom I've paid the first installment today through billdesk. I've received the e-receipt too and the table says 'paid' in from of the first Sem fees. Now, do we have to do something else or our admission is confirmed. Do we have to send any mail or do some other formalily? Or just sit back and relax! Please confirm. TIA

2 comments
akshayde16
@akshayde16  ·  26 karma

It's done. Welcome to sibm b.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
holidayarmadill
@holidayarmadill  ·  21 karma

@akshayde16 thanks. Looking forward to meet you guys soon.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...

Hello admin, @Tanya_Malik16 

This post is regarding the payment of 1st installment for provisional admission. I have applied for an education loan in HDFC bank. The loan will be sanctioned soon and the amount will be disbursed directly from the bank to the institute. The bank here is asking for the RTGS details as it was not mentioned anywhere in the selection letter. Please help me with this as time is running out and 25th is the deadline. Expecting a quick response from your end.

undefined
Write a comment...

WL 224 any chance open category?

1 comment
amanagrawal1209
@amanagrawal1209  ·  0 karma

No

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...

Can someone tell me how much money will be deducted if we pay the first installment and then withdraw the admission before the class starts?

undefined
Write a comment...