Hey, when can we expect the final call letters to be released?
I have applied for sdmimd but i didn't paid the registartion fee but still i got an interview call letter. What should i do next? Is there any probelm if i didn't pay the application fee? Pls reply
VARIOUS SCHOLARSHIP SCHEMES FOR PGDM 2021-23
- Entry Merit Scholarship (Code: EMS) * – Rs. 75,000 for finally selected applicants with minimum 70% each in – 10th Standard; 12th Standard / PUC 2; and Degree.
- Empowering Woman (Code: EW) * – Rs. 50,000 scholarship for finally selected woman applicants with minimum 60% aggregate each in – 10th Standard; 12th Standard / PUC 2; and Degree.
- Student Exchange Subsidy (Code: SES): Students selected for student exchange programs abroad during the SDMIMD PGDM program are entitled to a subsidy ranging from Rs. 40,000 to Rs. 1,25,000 by SDMIMD based on the location of the host institute/university.
- Student Merit Scholarship (Code: SMS) – 3 Students will be awarded Merit-cum-means Scholarship for Outstanding Academic Performance in each Term during the PGDM Program.
for admissions visit:
Recognition and Accreditations of SDMIMD
· The course is Recognized by AICTE (All India Council of Technical Education)
· It is accredited by NBA (National Board of Accreditation)
· It is Internationally Accredited by ACBSP and EFMD has given the EPAS accreditation.
· It is a member of AACSB and BSIS.
Other memberships of the college include:
· Founder member, Association of BRICS Business Schools
· The Confederation of Indian Industry (CII)
· National Institute of Personnel Management
· Institute of Company Secretaries of India
· Association of Management Development Institutions of South Asia
· Indi-American Chamber of Commerce
· Indian Green Building Council (IGBC)
· Academic Partner of Global Business Research
· Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS)
Student Exchange Program 2021
As part of the students exchange program 27 select students will be visiting seven different international foreign universities for a whole term of study. During the program SDMIMD students will be studying with many international students and get taught by several faculty from different nationalities. The experience of having different pedagogy is invaluable for their growth. Besides the facility to do cases and projects with students of other nationalities and background affords cross-cultural understanding. Further, the evaluation technique used in these schools enables students to be on their toes and prove their mettle.
First Annual Convocation of PGCM 2019-20
SDMIMD organized the First Annual Convocation of the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) approved One-Year Full-Time - Post Graduate Certificate in Management (PGCM) Program (2020-21 batch) on January 27, 2021, through Virtual Mode.
Dharmadhikari of Shri Kshethra Dharmasthala and Chairman of SDMIMD Dr. D. Veerendra Heggade, presided the convocation function. Dr. Heggade awarded the Post Graduate Certificate in Management (PGCM) to the 11 students of the AICTE approved batch and honoured the Gold Medal for Overall Excellent Performance to Mr. Bhargav G Upadhyay.
Speaking on the changing vistas of higher education, Dr. Heggade opined that New Education Policy (NEP) has several postulates, which is practised by Dharmasthala group of institutions ever since they forayed into education. He stressed on the educational system which upholds the Indian values and the Indian spirit for – integrity, reverence, gratitude, and social responsibility. Advising the graduating students Dr. Heggade said ‘young managers should have a temperamental framework in leading a life of fulfilment and the same time be successful in their avocations’.
Annual Leadership Talk by Prof.Barry O'Mahony of Abu Dhabi University
Shri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwara Institute for Management Development (SDMIMD) is organizing the 12th edition of Annual Leadership Talk (ALT) on Thurday, February 11, 2021. The ALT 2021 will be an online edition.
About the Speaker of ALT 2021
Professor Barry O’Mahony is Dean of the College of Business at Abu Dhabi University, United Arab Emirates and was previously Chief Academic Officer at the Ecole Hoteliere de Lausanne. He holds a PhD from the University of Melbourne, a Master of Education from Victoria University, a Postgraduate Diploma in Educational Administration from the University of Melbourne and a Bachelor of Business in Catering and Hotel Management from Victoria University. He has taught undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral courses in Australia, Ireland, Hong Kong, the United States and the Middle East.
Prior to joining academia Professor O’Mahony held senior positions in 5 stars hotels and deluxe restaurants in Ireland, the UK, the Channel Islands and Australia. He is a Fellow of the Institute of Hospitality and his research in hospitality, services marketing, and tourism has been published extensively in international journals. He has received several best paper awards for his work.
About Annual Leadership Talk (ALT)
The event, which has been held since 2008, has had speakers who are luminaries from various fields like Dr. Michael A. Consumano (Professor, MIT Sloan School), Dr. V. Prakash (Former Director, CFTRI, Mysore), Dr. H. Sudarshan (Hony. Secretary, Karuna Trust), Dr. R Balasubramaniam (Founder, Swami Vivekananda Youth Movement, Mysore); Mr. Anil Sachdev, Founder and CEO of Grow Talent Company Ltd; Dr. R.A. Mashelkar, The President, Global Research Alliance; Prof. Gita Gopinath, Professor in Economics, Harvard University; Mr. Sid Mookerji, Global CEO and Co- Founder, Software Paradigms International Group LLP (SPI); Mr. Salil Ravindran, CFO, Marlabs; Dr Stefan Wilms, Dean of the faculty of Economics and Transport, Heilbronn University, Germany; and in 2019, Mr. Krishnakumar Natarajan, Executive Chairman, Mindtree delivered the 11th Edition of Annual Leadership Talk.