“India Can Reach 5 Trillion Economies By 2025”
An International Symposium-2020 was organised by Shri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwara Institute for Management Development at its premises in city recently. Prof. Devi Singh, former Director of Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Lucknow, delivering the keynote address, spoke about India’s growth post-independence and the challenges and possible solutions for the issues confronting the economy. He opined that India can reach 5 trillion economies by 2025.The symposium was organised to coincide with the annual visit of students and faculty from Mays Business School, Texas A&M.
The Director of the institute Dr. N.R. Parasuraman in his welcome address presented the need for faculty-student exchange programmes in any higher education institute. He gave an overview of the international reach out including international tie-up, international accreditation, international conferences and faculty-student exchanges at SDM-IMD.
Please check the below link to apply for PGDM:
when is the last date to apply and is there any center in hyderabad for gdpi round ?
Highlights of the PGDM program:
- Faculty with rich experience in academia and industry, with more than 70% having PhD. Several of them international teaching experience.
- National and international programme accreditations and ratings creating new avenues for the students
- Consistent placement record with the best corporates among the regular recruiters
- Emphasis on Business Ethics, Values and Wellness Management
- Single occupancy hostel rooms
- Student exchange programs with Texas A&M University, USA; Shanghai University, China; University of Bordeaux, France; ESC Pau, France; University of Montevideo, Uruguay; Abu Dhabi University, UAE; British University in Dubai; Heilbronn University, Germany; Universidad EAN, Colombia, Suramerica; National Sun Yat-sen University, Taiwan; Universidad Sergio Arboleda, Colombia; Business Analytics Institute, Europe & EAE Business School, Spain
- SDMIMD is one of the site license holder institute for Harvard Business Review (HBR) publications for their books, case studies and teaching materials.SDMIMD is a subscriber for Capitaline and Pro-Quest databases.
- Merit Scholarship Scheme
- Students from 20+ states across India
Cat- 64 percentile 10th- 87% 12th- 88% BTech- 81% Work ex- 11 months What are my chances for getting call from SDMIMD?
29 Students of SDMIMD to visit 8 different foreign universities
As part of the students exchange programme and to get students international exposure, Shri DharmasthalaManjunatheshwara Institute for Management Development (SDMIMD) will be sending 29 students to eight different international foreign universities including the University of Texas in the United States of America (USA) and the University of Bordeaux in France. It is rightly said that life begins at the end of our comfort zone, we might think that we have a lot to explore and experience in life, in our own country, hometown or school. But unless we move out of our comfort zone how will we understand good things about living in another country. The student exchange programme is one of the best ways to experience international education without spending a lot of time away from your native place.
Going abroad as an exchange student will not only give us a big leap in our future goals, but an exchange programme will also be a life-enriching experience. we will improve your language skills, gain independence and develop a global perspective on various worldly matters. Student exchange programmes are usually for a school year but definitely they are an opportunity of a lifetime. Keeping this in mind, SDMIMD keeps sending its management students to various foreign universities to gain valuable experience so that they are industry fit soon after coming from the institute.
please check the below link to apply for PGDM: