Established in 1993 in Mysore, Shri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwara Institute for Management Development is a premier institute, offering quality education firmly based on the Indian values and ethics. SDMIMD offers a 2-year residential PGDM course, approved by AICTE and accredited by NBA.
Here are the details:
Accreditations: EPAS, ACBSP, AASCB, NBA, AIU, AICTE
● Well-stocked library with updated resources.
● A well-connected IT infrastructure
● Classrooms equipped with Hi-Tech support
● Sports Facilities like a gym, badminton court and basketball court
● Auditorium & Amphitheatre
● Highest Salary: Rs. 9 Lakhs
● Average Salary: Rs. 7.14 Lakhs
Fee Structure: Rs. 10.95 Lakhs for the 2-year PGDM course + Hostel Fees
● Entry Merit Scholarship: Rs. 60,000 scholarship awarded to the students who have scored an aggregate of 70% in Class 10th, 12th and Degree.
● Empowering Woman: Rs. 50,000 scholarship awarded to the women who have scored an aggregate of 60% in Class 10th, 12th and Degree.
● Student Exchange Subsidy: A subsidy ranging between Rs. 20,000 to Rs. 1,00,000 offered to students who opt for student exchange programs.
● Student Merit Scholarship: Scholarships awarded to students who perform really well during their PGDM course.
● Exam Results Accepted for: CAT/XAT/CMAT/NMAT/GMAT, appeared between June 2019 to March 2020.
● Should have completed graduation from a recognized university. Students appearing for the final examination may also apply.
● Should have 50% aggregate marks in Class 10th, 12th and graduate degree course.
How to Apply?
● The students can log on to sdmimd.ac.in/application/online.html
● Application Fee: Rs. 1250
● Mode of Payment: DD, Cheque, Online Payment
● The students must appear for CAT/GMAT/CMAT/NMAT/XAT.
● Shortlisting will be made on the basis of the exam score, academic performance and work experience.
● The shortlisted candidates will then have to appear for an interview.
● The final list of students will then be released, based on the performance during the interview.