How can we apply for Scholarships (PGDM)?
What are my chances of getting an interview call if i apply ?
Std - 10 (77%/) /12 (72%) /BCA (7.3 CGPA)
(8 months work-ex as a teacher)
CMAT- 74.9 (NTA score)
26th Annual Convocation
Friday, April 2, 2021 - The 26th Annual Convocation of Shri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwara Institute for Management Development was held today at the Institute Campus situated at the foothills of Chamundi Hill Road, Siddharthanagar, Mysuru.
Given the COVID-related restrictions, the audience was restricted only to the students passing out, their parents, members of the Governing Board, faculty, and staff of SDMIMD and representatives of the Press.
On the occasion the Institute awarded the Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) (equivalent to MBA) to 171 eligible students of the batch 2019-21 and 4 from the 2018-20 batch the graduating students received their Diploma from Dr. D. Veerendra Heggade, Dharmadhikari of Dharmasthala and Chairman, SDMIMD. The Chief Guest Shri. T. R. Parasuraman, President and Whole time Director, Toyota Industries Engine India Pvt. Ltd., presented Gold Medals to the high-performing Students for excellent overall performance and outstanding performance in various specializations.
In his convocation address, Shri. T. R. Parasuraman said that, young India has greater opportunities in the manufacturing industry and the avenues are ample to explore with strong determination to achieve success.
As an advice to the graduating students the keynote speaker said, ‘to be a leader we must follow 5 key works - foot work (on floor experience), head work (to understand the problem with open mindset), teamwork, hard work and network’.
Several Governing Board Members of the Institute were present and graced the occasion.
Will the classes be conducted in classroom or online this year too?
Achievements of SDMIMD
- 5 international faculty teaching PGDM course modules.
- More than 60 Corporate/Academic/Social relevant Guest Lectures by eminent speakers from India and abroad.
- The record number of faculty publications
- An active Centre for Research (CFR), dedicated to focused faculty research. Centre for Development Studies (CDS) for research in the areas of social relevance, NGOs and Govt. organizations.
- An active SDMIMD Alumni Association – ‘PRERANA’.
- Case Study based pedagogy using Harvard Business School’s publications & other reputed sources
- International conferences in several areas of management attended by academicians from across India and abroad. Students actively involved in organization and conduct of the conferences
- ‘Naissance’ the students’ driven management fest for B School students
- Customised management education programs for corporate executive
https://chat.......com/I6bRdHrzskRDPGTZmoMsYD Whatsapp link 2021 -2023 for sdmimd
I had my interview on 4th March , until when can I except the final call letter?
Hey, when can we expect the final call letters to be released?