[Official] SCMHRD Admissions 2020-22

343 Posts  ·  9,865 Users
About this group

Join the discussion on SCMHRD Admission 2020-22 and Get all the information about SCMHRD Placements, SCMHRD Fees, SCMHRD Ranking, SCMHRD Average Package, SCMHRD Review and much more.  

Page 1 of 35

What is the probability of conversion in SCMHRD's Core MBA for <=150 WL (General Category) as of now? Please spend a minute and vote for one of the given options...

Sureshot Convert (By Mid June)
Convert, but time-consuming (By June end/Mid July)
Convert after Mid July (Or after Course Commencement)
May or may not convert (Not sure)
Reject
1 comment25 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

Anyone given up their seat for IDM recently ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Which    

IIM Ranchi
SCMHRD
IIM trichy
4 comments111 answers

Which one to join?

SCMHRD BA
IIM N
IIM V
IMI D
2 comments98 answers

COVID has impacted B-School students like never before. Internship offers and job offers of several students have been revoked by companies. The job market is grim with recession around the corner. I would like to highlight key points in this regard: In the wake of COVID, many companies have resorted to pay cuts, frozen hiring, offered zero hikes and bonuses. There has been NO initiative from any B-School in India to reduce the Fees for MBA/PGDM course to alleviate the worries and loan burden of students in this uncertain job market. Why are these same B-School authorities who leave no excuse unturned to hike the fees taking this basic humanitarian step in-line with "market dynamics"?

4 likes2 comments
nagallapruthvu
@nagallapruthvu  ·  111 karma

There is a valid argument from the side of AICTE regarding fee hike, they are against it. But, I wouldn't link the word humanitarian with this.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Anmiim
@Anmiim  ·  36 karma

Guys please mail ugc in bulk and submit the grievance in the ugc portal for reduction in fees in symbiosis......as every other colleges have reduced the fees...........PL guys cooperate ugc will surely acknowledge our request seriously...

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have wait list 22 in 3rd merit list general category Scmhrd BA course. Will I be able to convert

Yes
No
Can't say
3 comments38 answers
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Next list kab aaegi?

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

GN WL (378) after third merit list MBA core

Convert
Rejected
Don't Know
7 comments98 answers

Waitlisted (105) after 3rd Merit List, Gen, MBA (BA)

Will Convert
No Chance
Can't Say
Agle saal try karo
49 answers