Who all are joining SPM or tentatively going to join
Join this group for discussion
Here your all queries will be answered ASAP.
Since if you post queries here (in pagalguy group), they might not get resolved in time.
Do not post/share any unrelated content here (in WP group).
How many of you have got the allotment letter from SPM, and in which specialization. Please share your response so that we can create a group.
Final Campus Placement Summary: 2019-21 Batch
As on 26thMarch 2021
Despite the humongous challenges thrown in by current pandemic situation, SPM-PDPU MBA Programmes have been able to start the Final Campus Recruitment 2019-21 process at the right note. So far prestigious recruiters like TCS, Accenture, IHS Markit, Ernst & Young, Mount Meru (International Placement), GEP Global, S&P Global, Envoys, HDFC, Infosys, ICICI Bank, Torrent Gas, Avenir, Home First Finance, Sun Petrochemicals, ICICI Prudential Life Insurance, Reliance BP Mobility Limited (RBML), Excel Industrial & Technical Supplies (International Placement),Adani Total Gas, Synopteck, Enertech Fuel Solutions, HDFC Life, IDFC First Bank, Sciative Solutions, Repos Energy, Think Gashave recruited more than 78% students from both the batches. The highest package offered is Rs. 19 lakhs per annum and the average is 7.53lakhs per annum. The highlight of this year’s placements has been the International placement received by our students. The Placements process driven by students with the support of competent professionals has lined up other prestigious recruiters in the coming days as per the SPM PDPU policy of cohort wise Final Campus Placements that helps in suitably matching the students’ skill-set and career goals with the recruiters’ expectations.
Interview Experience 05-03-2021
Gd- Multi party democracy in India need for new political reforms (12-15 mins)
INTERVIEW (15 mins)
There were two panelists one were male and one were female both were chill
P1- Give a brief introduction (answered)
P1 why MBA ( answered)
Why not CA (answered)
P1 what was your favourite subject in undergradution (told)
P1 question on favourite subject (I told about rural development).
Asked me about what are factors you will see for the development of the rural area ( told)
Then I told him about the agricultural sector ( he was quite impressive with my answer)
P2 where do you see yourself in next 5 years if you pursue your MBA from spm pdpu (told)
P2 asked me some questions on hr ( because somewhere I mentioned hr as my keen interest )
P2 what are the others qualities do hr manger have and that you are also having . (Told) Few cross question were there
P1 now it's time to check your GK
1.He asked me who is CM of Rajasthan (told)
2. CM of West Bengal (told)
3. Do you know who is Smriti Irani (told)
That's it they wished me luck and told me to log out .
How was the GD-PI experience for the aspirant who had it today? Any update ? Kindly share people. What were the GD topics and how were the panelist questions?
Some tips for the online interview
Well I don't have many but I will share some
1. Adjust your settings of camera and all so that you are visible and audible clearly
2. Background should be plain, light shade. (like white)
3. Wear proper Formals
4. Greet the interviewer, panel
5. While answering look in the camera lens and not the screen as it is maintaining eye contact.
6. Use a earphone so that mic is responsive
7. Sit in a place where maximum light falls on your face and minimum light coming from the background.
8. Sit in a place where there is least noise and disturbance
9. Make the interviewer focus on you and not the surroundings/environment/ambience keep distractions least possible.
10. Top up your data plan if using mobile internet
11. Preferably use laptop for interview
12. Use USB tethering if using mobile data as on mobile hotspot internet speed is a bit lower comparatively.
Give your best guys