[OFFICIAL] School of Petroleum Management - PDPU/PDEU 2021-23 Admissions

39 Posts  ·  518 Users
About this group

Join the discussion on School of Petroleum Management MBA Admissions 2021-2023 and get the details about the Admission Process, Fees, placements and cut off. 

SPM Ranked among top 75 (out of 630 B-Schools) in NIRF B-School Rankings-2020 (Ministry of Education, Govt. of India)

For more information, visit the official website http://spm.pdpu.ac.in/ .

Page 1 of 4

Who all are joining SPM or tentatively going to join

Join this group for discussion

https://cutt.ly/OlGAw4G

Here your all queries will be answered ASAP.

Since if you post queries here (in pagalguy group), they might not get resolved in time.

Do not post/share any unrelated content here (in WP group).

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

How many of you have got the allotment letter from SPM, and in which specialization. Please share your response so that we can create a group.

General Management
Energy and infrastructure
Waiting for letter
7 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

Which stream you've been offered or chosen?

Energy and Infra
General Management
Poll Check
12 answers

Who all are joining SPM or tentatively going to join

Join this group for discussion

Here your all queries will be answered ASAP.

Do not post/share any unrelated content here.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Final Campus Placement Summary: 2019-21 Batch

As on 26thMarch 2021

Despite  the  humongous  challenges  thrown  in  by  current  pandemic  situation,  SPM-PDPU  MBA Programmes  have  been  able  to  start  the  Final  Campus  Recruitment  2019-21  process  at  the  right note. So  far  prestigious  recruiters  like  TCS,  Accenture,  IHS  Markit,  Ernst  &  Young,  Mount  Meru (International  Placement),  GEP  Global,  S&P  Global,  Envoys,  HDFC,  Infosys,  ICICI  Bank,  Torrent  Gas, Avenir, Home First Finance, Sun Petrochemicals, ICICI Prudential Life Insurance, Reliance BP Mobility Limited  (RBML),    Excel  Industrial  &  Technical  Supplies  (International  Placement),Adani  Total  Gas, Synopteck,  Enertech  Fuel  Solutions,  HDFC  Life,  IDFC  First  Bank, Sciative  Solutions,  Repos  Energy, Think  Gashave  recruited  more  than  78%  students  from  both  the  batches.  The  highest  package offered  is  Rs.  19  lakhs  per  annum  and  the  average  is  7.53lakhs  per  annum.  The  highlight  of  this year’s placements has been the International placement received by our students. The Placements process  driven  by  students  with  the  support  of  competent  professionals  has  lined  up  other prestigious  recruiters  in  the  coming  days  as  per  the  SPM  PDPU  policy  of  cohort  wise  Final  Campus Placements  that  helps  in  suitably  matching  the  students’  skill-set  and  career  goals  with  the recruiters’ expectations. 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Who all have got call letters for E&I and GM??

And what have you decided?

For queries and discussions join

Will join
Will stall
Waiting for other institute results
Wanted GM/EI got EI/GM
17 answers

Guys kindly share your interview experience with everyone so that everyone gets to know how to handle the procedure properly.

1 comment
Daxil_10
@Daxil_10  ·  0 karma

@Ris22k it was very normal ..no grilling

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Interview Experience 05-03-2021

Gd-  Multi party democracy in India need for new political reforms (12-15 mins)

INTERVIEW (15 mins)

There were two panelists one were male and one were female both were chill 

P1- Give a brief introduction (answered)

P1 why MBA ( answered)

Why not CA (answered)

P1 what was your favourite subject in undergradution (told)

P1 question on favourite subject (I told about rural development). 

Asked me about what are factors you will see for the development of the rural area ( told)

Then I told him about the agricultural sector ( he was quite impressive with my answer)

P2 where do you see yourself in next 5 years if you pursue your MBA from spm pdpu (told)

P2 asked me some questions on hr ( because somewhere I mentioned hr as my keen interest )

P2 what are the others qualities do hr manger have and that you are also having . (Told) Few cross question were there

P1 now it's time to check your GK

1.He asked me who is CM of Rajasthan (told)

2. CM of West Bengal (told)

3. Do you know who is Smriti Irani (told)

That's it they wished me luck and told me to log out .

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

How was the GD-PI experience for the aspirant who had it today? Any update ? Kindly share people. What were the GD topics and how were the panelist questions?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Some tips for the online interview

Well I don't have many but I will share some

1. Adjust your settings of camera and all so that you are visible and audible clearly

2. Background should be plain, light shade. (like white)

3. Wear proper Formals

4. Greet the interviewer, panel

5. While answering look in the camera lens and not the screen as it is maintaining eye contact.

6. Use a earphone so that mic is responsive

7. Sit in a place where maximum light falls on your face and minimum light coming from the background.

8. Sit in a place where there is least noise and disturbance

9. Make the interviewer focus on you and not the surroundings/environment/ambience keep distractions least possible.

10. Top up your data plan if using mobile internet

11. Preferably use laptop for interview

12. Use USB tethering if using mobile data as on mobile hotspot internet speed is a bit lower comparatively.

Give your best guys

2 likes1 comment
Keyur_Shah_21
@Keyur_Shah_21  ·  22 karma

All the best everyone!!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...