[OFFICIAL] School of Petroleum Management - PDPU/PDEU 2021-23 Admissions

32 Posts  ·  385 Users
About this group

Join the discussion on School of Petroleum Management MBA Admissions 2021-2023 and get the details about the Admission Process, Fees, placements and cut off. 

SPM Ranked among top 75 (out of 630 B-Schools) in NIRF B-School Rankings-2020 (Ministry of Education, Govt. of India)

For more information, visit the official website http://spm.pdpu.ac.in/ .

Page 1 of 4

Interview Experience 05-03-2021

Gd-  Multi party democracy in India need for new political reforms (12-15 mins)

INTERVIEW (15 mins)

There were two panelists one were male and one were female both were chill 

P1- Give a brief introduction (answered)

P1 why MBA ( answered)

Why not CA (answered)

P1 what was your favourite subject in undergradution (told)

P1 question on favourite subject (I told about rural development). 

Asked me about what are factors you will see for the development of the rural area ( told)

Then I told him about the agricultural sector ( he was quite impressive with my answer)

P2 where do you see yourself in next 5 years if you pursue your MBA from spm pdpu (told)

P2 asked me some questions on hr ( because somewhere I mentioned hr as my keen interest )

P2 what are the others qualities do hr manger have and that you are also having . (Told) Few cross question were there

P1 now it's time to check your GK

1.He asked me who is CM of Rajasthan (told)

2. CM of West Bengal (told)

3. Do you know who is Smriti Irani (told)

That's it they wished me luck and told me to log out .

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

How was the GD-PI experience for the aspirant who had it today? Any update ? Kindly share people. What were the GD topics and how were the panelist questions?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Some tips for the online interview

Well I don't have many but I will share some

1. Adjust your settings of camera and all so that you are visible and audible clearly

2. Background should be plain, light shade. (like white)

3. Wear proper Formals

4. Greet the interviewer, panel

5. While answering look in the camera lens and not the screen as it is maintaining eye contact.

6. Use a earphone so that mic is responsive

7. Sit in a place where maximum light falls on your face and minimum light coming from the background.

8. Sit in a place where there is least noise and disturbance

9. Make the interviewer focus on you and not the surroundings/environment/ambience keep distractions least possible.

10. Top up your data plan if using mobile internet

11. Preferably use laptop for interview

12. Use USB tethering if using mobile data as on mobile hotspot internet speed is a bit lower comparatively.

Give your best guys

2 likes1 comment
Keyur_Shah_21
@Keyur_Shah_21  ·  22 karma

All the best everyone!!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

For Online Interview tips and discussion

Join this group

https://cutt.ly/OlGAw4G

Here your all queries will be answered ASAP.

Do not post/share any unrelated content here.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

When y'all are having your interview, tell in the comments.

1 like3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
Shalin_Dhar03
@Shalin_Dhar03  ·  2 karma

@Ris22k 05-03-2021

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Shalin_Dhar03

Anyone having their GD-PI process tomorrow 04-03- 2021

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Good going guys, Academic Committee is doing a great Job!!

1 like1 comment
Shalin_Dhar03

I appreciate for the same.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello Everyone

We have created a group for you all so that you can discuss interview related things.

Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group:

https://cutt.ly/OlGAw4G

Do not post/share any unrelated content here.

2 likes1 comment
Shalin_Dhar03

This will be a great help for GD-PI portion, commenting for a bigger reach.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Another interview/selection procedure experience from one of our batchmate 

Being interviewed for the first time I was quite excited and scared at the same time. As I entered the SPM campus, there were volunteers who guided us to what is needed to be done. They patiently replied to each and every doubts of ours. Initially they verified our documents and to avoid any havoc we were seated in the library. After verification, the dean of SPM, addressed us and then we headed towards the conference rooms allotted for the further selection process. 

The 1st round was WAT followed by group dicussion. The topic given to me was, "India should strengthen it's relation with which country? USA or China?". We were given 15 minutes to write about the same and after that GD took place. There was a decent discussion. 

The 2nd and last round was PI. The interviewers were very patient and understanding. The questions asked were: Why SPM? 

Few journal entries ( as I mentioned my fascination with accountancy) 

Where do I see myself in next 5 years? 

And some general awareness questions about my city. 

The whole process went smoothly and the volunteers (students of batch 2019-21) were very helpful and encouraging.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Another interview/selection procedure experience from one of our batchmate

This was my first personal interview. Two weeks before I got to know that my PI was going to be on this date. A day before I started to prepare myself for the same. On the day of the PI I was a bit nervous and when my turn came I was given a warm welcome by the interviewer. They made me comfortable and started asking me certain introductiory questions, like give a brief overview of family background, educational background and the most important question was why I wanted to join SPM? What is my goal? Then I was being asked the question pertaining to my dream job? My reply to the question was to become HR head in a good organization. At very next moment when I told the panel that I'm interested in HR, the interviewer grilled me to the depth of HR asking me various questions pertaining to the current HR practices and how HR helps in achieving the goal of organization by proper recruitment. Certain questions I was able to answer, but others pertaining to HR I was unable to answer. This PI proved to be a really interesting one, because the questions which I could not answer were being explained to me properly. So in other words I can say that though this was a PI for my selection in the school, I also gained knowledge of the things I didn't knew. Thanks to interviewer.

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Just for fun

Take a short break

Laugh 

And get back to prep

Post 101551582475796
1 like
undefined
Write a comment