[Official] Ramaiah Institute of Management Studies (RIMS) Bangalore - Admission Query

53 Posts  ·  48 Users
About this group
Dear Puys It is my pleasure to introduce the Official Admission query thread for Ramaiah Institute of Management Studies (RIMS) Bangalore. RIMS is the first and only B-School in India to have two international accreditations. The two programs...
Page 1 of 6

Pls can u tell me about rims placement?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

what is the fees structure for MBA in ramaiah institute of management , banglore ?

4 lacs
5.8 lacs
9 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

hi ,

CAN YOU THROW SOME LIGHT ON SBS MBA +PGDM ??
it will be great if you can answer on following points :
1. how old this course is ?
2. what are opportunities overseas / highest package in India ?
3.planning to appear for admission round on 29th march , please give some idea about essay topics, and other process guideline

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

sir i want to know whats the difference between rims and ms ramaiah institution of management?

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello...cn ny1 plz help me out wid d RIMS clg thng...m selected fr RIMS....i jst wanna no hw clg placements r and is diz clg gud fr finance students??? n hwz d placemnt fr finance students..??? kindly rly..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I want to know that it is worthful to apply for mba in rims as its package is low its only 3-3.5 l.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@admissions.rims Hi there i got AIR 25962 in Feb CMAT !!!
currently in final year of BBA with aggregate of 64.5% for 4 sems
10th - 69.4 %
12- 59.8 %

what are my chances in RIMS ????

thanks
The sane man is simply a better liar than an insane man
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@ravikirankv said:
@admissions.rims I would like to confirm whether PGPM+MBA is at least as good as PGPM(flagship prgm)
The combination program is an added advantage for students. In this program along with all the advantages of PGPM program, students get an additional UGC recognized MBA degree from the University by just writing an exam for the University. PGPM as per international standards does not have any end term examination, it is completely internally evaluated. Hence the combination program is one of the best choice for students.
www.rimsbangalore.in
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@admissions.rims I would like to confirm whether PGPM+MBA is at least as good as PGPM(flagship prgm)
CAT 97.37 SNAP 96.9 Converts: MDI, SCMHRD, IMT-G (FT),IIT-M,TAPMI
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@ravikirankv said:
@admissions.rimsCould you please throw some light on PGPM+MBA course placements and fee structure?
Fees for the combination program PGPM + MBA of University of Mysore is 5.5 lakhs for two years.
www.rimsbangalore.in
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...