I applied for one year masters at UM (Ms International business). I have also been successfully admitted to the same. However, I am waiting to hear from UM on my high potential scholarship application. I would like to know by when are the results declared for this scholarship?
Thanks in advance!
Thank your for your interest in Maastricht University and your queries. Please find some answers below.
1) The Msc International Business is a 1-year Master programme. Tuitition fee is 12000 per year (7.4 Lacs INR). Living expenses will be about 8500 per year (5.5 Lacs INR).
Maastricht University offers graduates the services of our career department and issues a 'search visa' which allows you to stay one more year in the country and gives you access to the Schenge-area. There are also industry fairs on the campus. More than 80% of the graduates find a junior position in multinational companies like Vodafone, Unilever, Philips, ING, Shell, etc. These are all companies that have their roots in The Netherlands and are interested in people with an educational background from The Netherlands.
2) All Business programmes DO NOT require any work experience.
3) The programme and all it specialisations have a very strong focus on a gloablising world --> globalised economy. This is why people from all over the world apply for this programme. After graduation you will be industry ready and you have developed necessary leadership and communication skills to deal with cultural and language barriers in international companies and institutions.
4) Maastricht University has a progressive approach to teaching via its Problem-Based Learning Approach (PBL):
Problem-Based Learning - Maastricht University
Learning takes place in conference rooms with no more than 15 students sitting at a round table. Accommodation and facilities are modern and plentyful in order for PBL to be as effective as it is.
In a one-year Master programme there is no internship possibility.
Please let me know how to inform you further.
You can also check our India-website: www.maastrichteducation.in
Thanks for providing a platform for the queries. I have few of them regarding the same.
1.The first one is can you through some light on the duration, fee structure, placements of the mentioned courses.
2. Do these courses mandates prior work experience.
3. How much focus does International Business course has on services industry
4. How are the different methods involved in teaching these courses and there relevance (like classroom, internship, case studies etc)
This is the official query thread for Maastricht University.
Maastricht University offers courses in International Business, Artificial Intelligence, Operations Research, Law, Molecular life sciences, Health sciences, Neuroscience and Social sciences.
I introduce Mr. Walter Janson from Maastricht University, user id "Maastricht Uni" to answer all the queries related to the university. So if you have any queries please post them here and get it answered.