[Official] Query Thread for Indyana Group Of Institutes

3 Posts  ·  4 Users
About this group
Dear Puys It is my pleasure to introduce *Indyana Group of Institutes*' Official Admission query thread for PG users. This thread will be useful to get information on the institute's application process, admission criteria, important dates, c...
Page 1 of 1

Anyone there to reply to my queries?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,
my score in cat is 44.65 is there any chance of getting into this college if so kindly tell me the last date for applying thanks in advance.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Dear Puys

It is my pleasure to introduce Indyana Group of Institutes' Official Admission query thread for PG users. This thread will be useful to get information on the institute's application process, admission criteria, important dates, course structure, pedagogy, differentiating factors, developmental tools in the program etc and to network with fellow applicants.

The Indyana Group of Institutes is located in Pune, Maharashtra.

According to the institute, this program will equip students with the knowledge, skills and attitude required to excel in a globally competitive and dynamic environment.

On behalf of Indyana Group of Institues, the official queries will be taken by Mr. Sumit Dey (PG User Id: Indyana)

All the very best

Ankita Nayyar (PG-HQ)

PG - HQ
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...