Official Query Thread for Frankfurt School of Finance and Management

259 Posts  ·  101 Users
About this group
Dear Puys It is my pleasure to introduce* Frankfurt School of Management*' Official Admission query thread for PG users. This thread will be useful to get information on the b-school's application process, admission criteria, important dates,...
Page 1 of 26

what is the average gmat score?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,

I am interested in the Masters of Finance programmme at the FSFM. I did Bachelor of Business Administration as my undergraduate degree (DGPA 7.14/10 with no backlogs). I have 4.5 years of work experience in the Financial Services industry (Equity research and Financial Modelling). I cleared CFA Level 1 exam. I wrote GMAT recently and scored 660 (Q45,V35). I know MS Excel VBA and a bit of Python (saw these as part of the curriculum, hence mentioning). How much of a chance should I give myself to secure a seat in the programme?  @frankfurtadm 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi. I am interested in doing an MBA in IT and Marketing. Does this school provide the required courses? If yes, what are the career prospects after completing MBA in above mentioned fields from FSFM?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I wrote my GMAT and got 660(Q51 V28) Iam from chemical engineering background and have experience of 31 months in core background.....What are my chances in getting into Frankfurt School of Finance and Management  I would also like to know the pros and cons of doing masters in finance vs MBA in finance..... although I don't have any financial experience... I am planning to write CFA to boost my chances.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi, 

I am an Engineering Graduate  with an year's experience. I would like to know if there are on campus placement events for the students of  Masters in Finance.

Thanks in advance

Sagar SK 

1 comment
KRISHNA66777
@KRISHNA66777  ·  74 karma

have yougot your doubt clarified I too want to pursue my Post Graduation in Franksurt school please mailme  (krishv29@gmail.com)

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

How are the prospects for Indian students at FSFM? Also is mediocre level of knowledge of German sufficient for a good placement?  

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi, I am a freshly qualified Chartered Accountant, cleared CFA level-1, pursuing FRM (GARP) as well and have done my Bachelor's program through Pune University (Correspondence).  I am interested in taking up the Masters in Finace course. 

Does a correspondence undergraduate cause a hindrance?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi everyone,

I have created a group for post-GMAT preparations for Kolkata-ites. Join the group to discuss all your GMAT related queries as well as Essay and PI based discussions. 

Looking forward to your contribution.

https://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/gmat-kolkata-2017-18-aspirants-46125818

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,

When will you start accepting applications for September 2017  intake for the MBA program?

Regards,

Abhinav

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hai I am Dhruvan from India, I would like to do Masters in Finance specification and i have shortlisted Frankfurt school of finance and management for the same.

Can you guide me whether to do Ms Finance OR MBA Finance in order to gain a hardcore finance profile/knowledge and a good job oppurtunity post completion.

And if Ms finance,there is a sub-option (ie) Ms Finance in FSFM Germany (Full 2years) and Ms Finance BSE mode (1 sem in BSE India and rest 3 in FSFM Germany).

Kindly help me to choose the rite one, Thanz in advance !!!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...