Let's check out, is mental math really imp. for excelling in entrance exams?
So True ! Kindly like, share and subscribe if you too agree !
I am selling my byju tablet and books at lowest possible price....
interested people can ping me @8754514213 /firstname.lastname@example.org
P.S: I scored 94 percentile with that!
Can anyone give honest reviews of the online classes of Elites Grid or Career Launcher? Want to join one of the two.
1. In how many ways can 4 rings be worn in the index, ring finger and middle finger if there is no restriction of the number of rings to be worn on any finger?
2. In how many ways can 3 different rings be work in 4 fingers given that one is allowed to wear more than one ring in finger?
Why two different methods are used?
Hi, I have a few books to sell for CAT prep (
1. TIME Additional Study Material + Complete Handout & Solution + Cue Cards - Rs 1000
2. PT Education Complete Study Material + Handout + Solution - Rs. 2500
3. TestFunda CAT Question Bank - Rs. 800
5. MAT Question Pack - 5 Mock Exams - Rs 300
Complementary stuffs (free if you buy any of the above items) -
6. Previous Year CAT, XAT, IIFT, SNAP, MHCET Question Papers ( 2015 Edition) - 5 Books - Free with #1
7. 100 Days CAT -Day by Day Preparation Book (2016 Edition)- Set of 3 books - Free with #2
8. Logical Reasing by Arun Sharma (2017 Edition) - Free with #2
9. IMS Achievers Handbook for GDPI preparation - Free with #3
Please DM me if you need any of these stuffs.
A natural number N when divided by a certain divisor leaves a remainder of 19. If twice the number is divided by the same divisor, then the remainder is 7. Which of the following is true? a) N lies between 10 and 20. b) N can only be 50. c) The divisor is 31. Your answer is correct d) Both (B) and (C).