Official Quants Group|CAT:2019|MBA:2020-2022

1,957 Posts  ·  6,344 Users
About this group

"Whatever you can do, or dream you can do, begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. Begin it now"

Page 1 of 196

Now with only a few days left for the D-Day, the anxiety of aspirants is understandable. Do not pressurize yourself in this last week and go with the flow.Have belief in yourself, keep a leveled head and you will taste success!On the exam day, manage your time well and do not fall into the trap of remaining stuck on one question for too long. Always remember that it’s a smart exam which ultimately tests your time management skills. Try to focus your attention on staying positive and calm. 

For quick 3-5 minutes tips, check out: https://lnkd.in/exJtzmE

Please feel free to reach out for some last moment preparatory tips.

All the best!! :)

#CAT2020 #CATpreparation #CATprep #MBA #LastMinutePrep #LifeAtIIM

IIM Rohtak || CAT'19: OA: 95.06, VARC: 82.35, DILR: 97.83, QA: 94.13
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

As there are less than ten days left for the CAT'2020 exam, the anxiety of aspirants is understandable. 

Remember, you are not alone. Everyone is in the same situation, and the one who is calm and confident will perform better than others. 

Play with your strengths, and you will do well. Keep practicing till the end and focus on the revision of concepts. 

For quick 3-5 minutes tips, check out

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL7-IR0wDvOoAc9X40VMLPMx7ASry0BE6t 

IIM Rohtak
1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can anyone help me with this

Post 93380888411444
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

"When we read too fast or too slow, we understand Nothing." - Blaise Pascal

Does the same thing happen to you while attempting the VARC section in CAT. Want to know the strategy to adopt while attempting the section? Fret not for we have you covered. We are here with bite-sized morsel for the last mile preps and strategies to ace the section. 

Stay tuned for the same on:

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/imt_adcom?r=nametag

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/adcomimtg

Post 92403313770482
4 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys. Need some help solving this.

Post 92350096819898
 At the end of a storm, There's a golden sky. YNWA
1 comment
Ayushyadav
@Ayushyadav  ·  637 karma

Let X be younger sons share who will take 68 years to be 80. Let Y be older sons share who takes 64 years. X * (4/3)^68 = Y * (4/3)^64 This gives X/Y = 81/256 Distribute 16850 in ratio 81:256 to get 4050 as X

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

ABDC is a trapezium where AB and CD are parallel sides with AB being the smaller of the two. Sides AB, AC and BD of trap. are equal. Now a circle with centre O is drawn with AB as a chord of this while the other three sides are tangential to it. Then angle AOB is? 

@scrabbler I'm unable to solve this problem even after pondering over this for a day. Can you help please.

Number Theory & Contest-Math Aficionado. Gollum hates me, & The Lannisters sent their regards.
5 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 5
DreamsHavePower
@DreamsHavePower  ·  55 karma

@scrabbler Wow, I didn't even realise that it could be done by taking it as half a regular hexagon and proceeding further from there on, learnt sth new apparently. :) What I did was, extend the lateral sides and make them meet at any point P above the AB such that APB becomes an equilateral triangle, and eventually even PCD was coming out to be an equilateral triangle. From there on it was easy by dropping a perpendicular from the point O to the base, and hence three lines meeting at the point O would each be containing the angle 120.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
scrabbler
@scrabbler  ·  35,482 karma

I had to prove the half regular hex first :) But didn't take too long :) A and B have to be points of tangency...usse hua CD as double

Like  ·  Reply  ·  2 likes  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

33 please someone help

Post 91969677978788
1 like4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
anushavalecha11
@anushavalecha11  ·  138 karma

What's the ans @aadarshraghuvanshi ?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
cafu
@cafu  ·  22 karma

@anushavalecha11 sum is 2

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

is there a way to solve these questions quickly during the test by any approximation or anything? I know it can be solved by deriving what that expressions must be equalling to or reverse engineering from the options to reach that express, but both approaches are TIME CONSUMING. PGians help your fellow distressed sister.

Post 91872363089443
3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
cafu
@cafu  ·  22 karma

@Peskio how quickly are you excepting it to be solved? Traditional approach shouldn't take more than 90 seconds if you have solved such questions before

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Curi0sity
@Curi0sity  ·  802 karma

A

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

anyone willing to sell their career launcher cat 2020 mocks series? 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLqJTNQds28Uzt3ApltZkxwp-7XNbVQj73

Saw these CAT prep videos on youtube . Tips by 99 percentilers!!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...