CAT Quantitative Aptitude | Quant Questions 2017- PaGaLGuY

4,212 Posts  ·  22,957 Users
About this group

Join the discussion on CAT Quantitative Aptitude Preparation 2017 and Get all the details about CAT Admit Card, CAT Syllabus, CAT Exam Pattern, CAT Result from our MBA Section and Much More..

Page 1 of 422

CL, Time, Byjus online videos covering full Cat syllabus(32 gb). Plus, previous year mocks of TIME, CL IMS also available with solutions(500+ mocks). All this for Rs. 400 only. Email on catstudymaterial7@gmail.com 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

T.I.M.E study and test material for CAT- set of 16+books and 20+test booklets, along with general knowledge material is available for sale. Along with this, videos of TIME, BYJU and CETKING available with it. Also, you can get GDPI preparation kits and softcopy of various CAT prep material.

Price: 1500

Anyone interested, please dm at the earliest.

Post 44172991752813
CAT'18 99.39
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

CL, TIME & Byjus online videos covering full CAT syllabus(32+gb). Plus, previous year mocks of TIME, CL & IMS also available(500+mocks) with detailed solutions for analysis. All this for Rs. 400 only. Email on kingkillerrogue@gmail.com

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Comment with your answer.

Post 43376633173561
Online CAT Exam Prep Tutorials
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey guys sign up and take a free mock test with full analysis for CAT Exam Preparation here -  https://www.gofodu.com/learn/Mock-CATs-2019/Mock-Test/34152/153420  

Online CAT Exam Prep Tutorials
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Solution????

Post 42972695268679
1 comment
vijaykiit
@vijaykiit  ·  125 karma

@MAHISHAL d)7100.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any .... or telegram group for CAT'19?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey everyone, since its high time regarding the conversion and joining of your favorite B-School. I know the anxiety you all must be feeling so to lighten up your mood a little, I have made a small blog( https://eurotripwithanindian.weebly.com/ ) that narrates my experience of travelling around in Europe as an exchange student this year(I am currently a student at one the the newer IIM's). Not to lie this is also part of my term project as well as a side hobby(I know now I am quite selfish 🙈 ) .Please do give it a try and thank you for your time.  

GEM Fresher || CAT '16-96.4%ile || Acads- 10th/12th/Grad- 90.7/90.2/80 ||Calls- IIFT,XLRI-HRM,MDI,IIT-D,New And Baby IIM'S 
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

If Anyone of you looking for a Youtube channel for CAT2019 QUANT, just have a look at RODHA youtube channel 

It has more close to 180 videos and 70hrs of video content for CAT QUANT. Channel has topic wise playlist so that it will be easy of the student to follow 

Here is the link 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHXQiDwicRon0tRuWj6r9HA/playlists?view=50&sort=dd&shelf_id=6

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys from Delhi/NCR.. anybody preparing for CAT this year.. And need any material or books.... Can ping me

1 comment
Pranav247
@Pranav247  ·  10 karma

What material do you have? DM

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...