CAT Quantitative Aptitude | Quant Questions 2017- PaGaLGuY

Join the discussion on CAT Quantitative Aptitude Preparation 2017 and Get all the details about CAT Admit Card, CAT Syllabus, CAT Exam Pattern, CAT Result from our MBA Section and Much More..

3,935 Posts  ·  19,427 Users
Recommended

CAT 2017 results out, click here to download scorecard

keyboard_arrow_down

CAT 2017 Objection form submission to end at 2 pm on December 9, 2017

keyboard_arrow_down

CAT 2017 Second Slot Review, Read here

keyboard_arrow_down

CAT 2017 Expert Analysis

keyboard_arrow_down
Page 1 of 393
   Have you enrolled for Free Mastery Session on Cracking CAT exam 2018? Get a chance to guide by India's best Mentors.  Register now https://goo.gl/aHg3aR @agrosudha @sud100 @Don_10_10101 @ghostrider008 @11dapgamlan91 @11durgesh99 @saylee...
Read More...
  • favorite 1
star_border
Write a comment..

@vishiac plz help

CAT'16 84.12%ile. CAT'17 95.84%ile. It's not over until I win...
  • favorite 1
star_border
Vito  @donVCorleone  ·  7h

1?

• favorite_border 
SUDHANSHU SATPATHY  @sud100  ·  4h

@donVCorleone i found this quest on iquanta. The admin solved this question and said the ans is 15. Idk how

• favorite_border 
Write a comment..
  Given that the cost price of 10 oranges is equal to the cost price of 1 kg of apples and the cost price of12 apples is equal to the cost price of 1 kg of oranges. If the selling price of 15 oranges is equal to theselling price of 1 kg of apples,...
Read More...

INDIAN BANK (PO 5) & PNB (SO 5) . THANK GOD 
  • favorite 1
star_border
Nitin Kumar @nitin.iit  ·  4h
Selling price of 1 Kg apple = selling price of 15 Oranges but cost price of 1 kg apple = cost price of 10 oranges. So, selling price of 10 Oranges = selling price of .66 kg of apple. Hence, selling price of 0.66 kg apple = cost price of 1 kg apple...
Read More...
  • favorite 1
Write a comment..

@vishiac plz help Q16 and Q17

CAT'16 84.12%ile. CAT'17 95.84%ile. It's not over until I win...
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Vishu Pai @vishiac  ·  10h
15. 40% out of 100.... so 32% out of 80...... 16. The diff for two months is 100+100- y% of 100= 200- y.... Now by options if we consider 2500, y=4 and also 4% of 2500=100.... (Net effective percent after x% increase and x% decrease is y%) 17. eff...
Read More...
  • favorite 1
SUDHANSHU SATPATHY  @sud100  ·  8h

Thank u

• favorite_border 
Write a comment..
 Three pipes X, Y and Z have filling rates of 42 litres/hr, 54 litres/hr and 48 litres/hr respectively. They are all opened simultaneously into a tank of capacity 630 litres. In the last hour of filling, only Y was used to fill the tank. Find the ...
Read More...

• favorite 1
star_border
Vishu Pai @vishiac  ·  17h

@11dapgamlan91 last hour is 54... So 630-54= 576.... Now 576/(42+54+48)= 4hours... So total time= 5hrs

• favorite_border 
Write a comment..
 In a G.P. the ratio of the sum of the last 8 terms to the sum of the first 8 terms is 8. The ratio of the sum of all terms without the first three terms to the sum of all terms without the last three terms is 8. Find the number of terms in the G....
Read More...

• favorite_border 
star_border
Load more comments 2 of 5

@11dapgamlan91 Isme karna kya hai... Just by comparison of two statements its 11terms... Also 8= 2^3= r^3..

• favorite 1
@11dapgamlan91 what i am trying to tell is total 11terms - first three= last 8terms and also 11terms - last three = first 8terms... Which is equivalent to first statement (also their ratio gives same 8 as answ...
Read More...
  • favorite 1
Write a comment..

Frndz how is 2iim online batch... I wish to join some online batch.. plz suggest me.. ims cl 2iim which one is best..... plz suggest me

2iim
cl
ims
  • favorite_border 
Skip this question12 answers
star_border
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..

Any approach..

• favorite_border 
star_border
Load more comments 2 of 7
Nitin Kumar @nitin.iit  ·  1d
My bad. Let me try again. Before meeting, the time taken is same and hence Distnace covered by A : Distance covered by B = Va : Vb. After meeting, the time taken is 12:3. And distance to be covered is Vb:Va. Hence, 12:3 = Vb^2:Va^2. If you got thi...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
@Rahulbrd046 @Rahulbrd046  ·  1d

@nitin.iit ya finally i got this..😂😂 thanku so much for your precious time ..🤗🤗

• favorite 1
Write a comment..
-------------- -A quadrilateral if cut by its diagonals into 4 triangles. In each traingle an incircle is made. The radius of the incircle is 3,6,2,R respectively in order. The quadrilateral is such type of a quadrilateral so that an incircle in...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..

Get access anywhere, anytime on your mobile

Download PaGaLGuY's Android/iOS App to get easy access to your discussion groups, messages and more.
Download PaGaLGuY on the Google Play StoreDownload PaGaLGuY on the App Store
Oheyo is a platform for you to connect with experts, learn new things and share your knowledge.
Download Prepathon on the Google Play StoreDownload Prepathon on the App Store