CAT Quantitative Aptitude Questions 2019 – PaGaLGuY

7,405 Posts  ·  26,463 Users
About this group

Join the discussion on CAT Quantitative Aptitude Questions 2019 and Get all the details about CAT 2019, CAT Exam Pattern, CAT Quant from our MBA Section and Much More..

Page 1 of 741

Q 9 and 10 (arun sharma book)

Post 101334827492034
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Q. 8 (arun sharma book)

Post 101334760359614
1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Find the remainder of 35*43*51/7+137*143*151/9

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hii guys, Is there anyone from Chandigarh TIMES/Bullseye.Need to know few things and ur experience.pls respond ASAP.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello Aspirants,

This is the Solution Video of #CAT_2020 Slot-2. This is the 3rd Video on Arithmetic. We have discussed all the questions of #CAT 2020. 

Stay Tuned For More Awesome Videos.

https://youtu.be/Txb9etVBbkk

Video Thumbnail97220866016215
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Find radius of smaller circle

Post 96403697254003
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Anyonw know where can I get such good quality problems that are being taken by Sir while lecturing 

Sir,if you are reading my comment,please answer it 

Thanks

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Anyone here cracked xat or iift in previous years?

smile
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello all! 

Watch this short video on Achievers' Round to clear your doubts regarding the process. This round is specifically for those who have PDGM as their first preference. 

In case, you still have questions, please feel free to post your queries. 

Last date to apply- 15th December 2020 

Link -https://www.facebook.com/374748799214291/posts/4140830122606121/

For queries and further information, please feel free to join the official Admissions Helpdesks for the batch 2021- 2023 by clicking on the following links:

PaGaLGuY - https://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/goa-institute-of-management-2019-21-admissions-helpdesk-official-6729583787769856

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/groups/683977785855605/?ref=share

Team AdCom will address all your queries and guide you wherever possible.

Post 94079811849520
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

HeyFolks! 

Since many of you might be having those last day jitters, I'm sharing my experience of CAT 2019, Hope it helps calming some nerves.

1 year back, I was in a similar position to what most of you are in. Stakes were higher than they were in my previous 3 attempts and I had to crack it this time!

I took my last mock on the Friday before CAT and absolutely f***ed it up. I made myself think its because of the burnout of taking mocks every alternate for the last 7 days and forgot about it. I went in with the memory of the previous mock, where I had done well.

I had it in the afternoon slot. Revised my concepts, looked at the questions that I felt were important, had a good night's sleep, some nice breakfast and went in (wanted to feel fresh). Even after all this, 3 hrs before the exam, I started having a bad headache. Took a Disprin, dialled up my mentor (we were just casually comparing Delhi & Bangalore's life 2 hrs before the exam, not much exam stuff to talk about). Had some coffee, let myself some Nicotine and went in the Centre with a smile on my face.

The Exam experience: VARC: 1 word...unreadable! Never thought it could be this hard. But again, it was tough for everyone and its a percentile thing, not a percentage one, so did my best. Cautious, Judicious, eliminating options, skipping tough questions, I was going OK until my system froze while solving a Para Summary question. Informed the examiner, while they arranged a new system for me, I read up the paragraph and decided on the options. Once I got shifted to a new system, I straightaway marked the response and continued. Thankfully, the timer had paused as well. (It was not the best of my VARC performances, OK-OK in terms of attempts and accuracy)

DILR: Did a set in the first 10 mins and a couple in last 15. Couldn't do much in between (60 mins test). Low attempts, but was certain about my accuracy. (Again, not a great performance overall, knew wasn't scoring too well here too after VARC. My hands were trembling when it ended. Had solved one more question but couldn't mark it.)

QA: I knew either I had to balance off my score in this section or I'm done. I forgot absolutely everything I had done in the last 2 hours and started solving like a mad man. I was fast, but I cross checked my answers where I wasn't sure, instantly skipped questions I couldn't figure out in a look, kept going and didn't waste a second of my time in QA. (One of my best performances in QA so far, speed with accuracy, and mind you, I never had a good accuracy in QA during mocks) I was able to compensate for the last 2 sections here.

What I want you to take away from this: 1. My problems weren't much bigger, rather petty issues at best. Now, I can tell the same story in 2 ways, with a "making a big deal out of everything" attitude OR with a "yeah its a part n parcel of life, not everything's gonna go my way" attitude. (I've done both at different occasions, but that day I had the right attitude) Your response to the problems you face will depend on what mentality you tackle it with. You can either feel sorry for yourself and accept it as a possible excuse for future failures, OR you can tell it f*** you, and do your best!

2. Don't know about life, but in the test, when one section is done. Its Done! Don't bother thinking about it, you'll have plenty of time afterwards to think about past f*** ups. Always think about, "What can I do from here" rather than what could I have done over there.

And most importantly, KEEP YOUR HEAD IN THE GAME! Neither overcautious, Nor sloppy at all. Just take the optimum amount of stress (easier said than done, but always strive for a balanced mindset and stay focused).

ALL THE BEST to you all :)

IIMB_PGP2020-22
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...