CAT Quantitative Aptitude Questions 2017- PaGaLGuY

Join the discussion on CAT Quantitative Aptitude Questions 2017 and Get all the details about CAT 2017, CAT Exam Pattern, CAT Quant from our MBA Section and Much More.. 

7,180 Posts  ·  21,256 Users
Recommended

GD-PI 2018 | Can You Do a Stand-up Comedy Set For Us?

GD-PI 2018 | Who Got Rosgolla Tag?

GD-PI 2018 | Why Are Multiple Banking Scams Happening in India

GD-PI 2018 | I Introduced Myself As a Chess Player

CAT 2017 first slot exam review

Page 1 of 718

Career launcher Smart quantitative aptitude videos for sale. Interested people can ping me.

•  
undefined
Write a comment...
  Cl ratio and propotion and percentage book zip file which contains the clear pictures of the whole book for sale. Interested people can ping P.S for other topics also if(any specific requirement), the zip file can be arranged and will be made av...
Read more...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...

Hey if anyone need ims totally unused e test series msg me on my whatsap no 9003366782 . I am selling it for 3700 its worth is 7695.

•  
undefined
Write a comment...
 Anyone interest to buy CL Online Night classes videos? Ping me. Complete Online Night Class Course Videos 2017. It has topic-wise solved questions. It wont has basics. You have to refer MBA on demand for basics. And for further practice CL Smart ...
Read more...

BharatI
  •  
Load more comments 2 of 5
SunnyG2018
Bharat I @SunnyG2018  ·  2 days ago

Who is selling for 70rs? Please post it as comment

•  
SunnyG2018
Bharat I @SunnyG2018  ·  2 days ago

@girdhar55 If you mention that post in comment then It will be more beneficial to innocent person. Right?

•  
undefined
Write a comment...
Twenty taps, numbered from 1 to 20, are fitted to a tank. On the xth day, for all x, where 1 ≤ x ≤ 20, the taps numbered from x to 20 are opened for x minutes. The tank is filled in 20 days. The capacity of the tank is C litres. Find C, if the xth...
Read more...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...

Can anyone solve this please

Post 5514319547072512
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...

anyone with iim call or 90+ percentile in cat 15/16/17.

please ping me,if you can help me in getting a discount in time test series,they are too costly too afford!!

TIA

•  
guptame1
Megha Gupta @guptame1  ·  3 days ago

Hi Guys, I have a brand new Magoosh account,which is valid till December. Bought it for 10.5k, selling it for 9.5k

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

Anyone q6

Post 5868577240907776
  •  
Load more comments 2 of 3
shubham_prasad
Shubham Singh @shubham_prasad  ·  6 days ago

@shubham_prasad check the link for the solution. [img] https://i.imgur.com/0Bc3wKm.jpg[/img]

•  
jaiswalshresth
Shresth Jaiswal @jaiswalshresth  ·  6 days ago
 45%  Total Vote cast = 4000 Winner Got 1640 (41 % of overall votes) Loser Got 1440 (Winner -Loser =200 Votes) votes Contribution => 120 (Invalid) + 800 (20% of voters who did not vote)= 920 Total votes => 1640+1440+920 =4000 Actual Vote ...
Read more...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...

Hello friends, Check my comprehensive course of Quantitative Aptitude

Post 5198151032504320
  •  
shashankism
Shashank Madhukar @shashankism  ·  2 days ago

Where to check ?

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

solve in detail

The ratio of work done by 25 women to work done by 20 men in the same time is 4 :5 . If 8 men and 10 women can finish the work in 5 days then how many women can finish the work in 3 days?

ans 37.5 

Load more comments 2 of 3
shashankism
Shashank Madhukar @shashankism  ·  2 days ago

The answer should be 38 and not 37.5 as .5 woman doesn't make any sense.. What is the source of question.. Doesn't seem to be from a quality material.

•  
snym07
@snym07 @snym07  ·  2 days ago

@shashankism i was thinking the same

undefined
Write a comment...

Get access anywhere, anytime on your mobile

Download PaGaLGuY's Android/iOS App to get easy access to your discussion groups, messages and more.
Download PaGaLGuY on the Google Play StoreDownload PaGaLGuY on the App Store
Oheyo is a platform for you to connect with experts, learn new things and share your knowledge.
Download Prepathon on the Google Play StoreDownload Prepathon on the App Store