CAT Quantitative Aptitude Questions 2019 – PaGaLGuY

7,393 Posts  ·  26,377 Users
About this group

Join the discussion on CAT Quantitative Aptitude Questions 2019 and Get all the details about CAT 2019, CAT Exam Pattern, CAT Quant from our MBA Section and Much More..

Page 1 of 740

Hello Aspirants 

This is a forum started by IIM graduates and caters to the requirements of MBA aspirants.  All the topics/ syallbus, after extensive research, have been covered in great depth with special focus on the basics, backed by various specially curated illustrations. 

Please do check out the same and help us with your feedback / reviews, if any.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmhpgs46sx6rOn5GeE5nJzw/featured?view_as=subscriber

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Urgent need of a Pharmaceutical raw 

material products from India to the 

USA. Our company has an urgent need of 

this raw material.I need A reliable and 

trustworthy business partner whom I 

Will present to my company. I will give 

you more details via my personal email 

( pll519382@gmail.com )

Dr Phillip Lambert

Post 90308644279981
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙢𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙨𝙥𝙖𝙢. 𝙄𝙣 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙮, 𝙞𝙩 𝙞𝙨. 𝙃𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧, 𝙄 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙢𝙮 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙖𝙡 𝙤𝙗𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙤 𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙢𝙮 𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙩𝙪𝙙𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙛𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙣𝙤𝙬. 𝘼𝙣𝙙, 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙘𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙡, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙤𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙮 𝙤𝙛 ❜𝙨𝙥𝙖𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙧❜𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙙❜ 𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙢❜𝙨 𝘿𝙉𝙎 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙠𝙚𝙮𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙. 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙜𝙤𝙚𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨: 

𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙖𝙙𝙙𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙞𝙗𝙧𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨. 𝘼𝙣𝙙, 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙢𝙞𝙘 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙙. 𝘼𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙝𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙘𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣, 𝙄 𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙚𝙗𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙙𝙮𝙜𝙖𝙣𝙜 (𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙡𝙮 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙜𝙡𝙚), 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙨 𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙁𝙍𝙀𝙀 𝙫𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙪𝙖𝙡 𝙡𝙞𝙗𝙧𝙖𝙧𝙮 𝘼𝙆𝘼 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙢𝙨. 𝙞𝙩 𝙨𝙚𝙚𝙢𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙖 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙢, 𝙩𝙝𝙪𝙨 𝙗𝙪𝙞𝙡𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙩𝙨 𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙖𝙨𝙚. 𝙄 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙗𝙧𝙖𝙧𝙮 𝙛𝙪𝙡𝙡 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙨𝙥𝙞𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙨, 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙚 𝙚𝙫𝙤𝙡𝙫𝙚 𝙖𝙨 𝙖 𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙮.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

can anyone please tell how 40 came 

Post 89501424703666
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys anyone having free lectures of Rodha sir ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

let's join studygang's virtual library and hustle there too  

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

FREE Mock available till Oct 2 only 

All those asking for the Full length mocks in new pattern, here you go !!  PrepZone - Full length mock series for CAT 2020 in the new predicted pattern:  Includes:

1. 10 Full length Mocks with solutions & in depth personalised analysis

2. First mock: FREE for All

3. 40 minute based Sectional Tests 

4. Topicwise Tests  

Price: 599 Only   

Register at https://cat.prepleaf.com/ to take the first FREE mock and register for the Mock series. 

Call/WA on 8112269770 for more details.   

Post 88752420198928
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any good quality material(video content) for preparing arithemetic? 

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
bestbadboy
@bestbadboy  ·  1 karma

@GeethaSushma takshzila books

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
ConceptDesk
@ConceptDesk  ·  0 karma

Hello Aspirants 

This is a forum started by IIM graduates and caters to the requirements of MBA aspirants.  All the topics/ syallbus, after extensive research, have been covered in great depth with special focus on the basics, backed by various specially curated illustrations. 

Please do check out the same and help us with your feedback / reviews, if any.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmhpgs46sx6rOn5GeE5nJzw/featured?view_as=subscriber

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

The Red Brick Summit 2020 and Consult Club, IIM Ahmedabad present the flagship case competition of IIM Ahmedabad

Prize Money: INR 80,000

Register now at: 

https://dare2compete.com/o/armageddon-2020-consulting-strategy-competition-the-red-brick-summit-2020-indian-institute-of-management-iim-ahmedabad-124755

Post 88175519235077
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Someone please help me out with

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...