(OFFICIAL) NMAT By GMAC 2018

Join the discussion on NMAT by GMAC 2018 and Get all the details about NMAT 2018, NMAT Admit Card, NMAT Exam, NMAT Syllabus, NMAT Result and Much More

1,408 Posts  ·  2,418 Users
Recommended

GMAC Launches 4th Edition of NMAT by GMAC™ Official Prep Online Practice Exams for 2018

NMAT By GMAC 2017 Percentiles are out!

NMAT by GMAC Test Registrations in 2017 at an All Time High, 88000+ Registrations!

Page 1 of 140

Can anyone explain the difference between the MBA program and PGDM program of NMIMS.

Differences in course

Placements

Campus

Etc.

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

Hi! 

I'm planning on taking the NMAT in November first week. Does that mean that I won't be able to appear for the other 2 windows in November and December?

•  
Harsshi
@Harsshi @Harsshi  ·  12 hours ago

According to the website, there should be a gap of minimum 15 days or more to appear for the retest. So I suppose we will be able to appear

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

weightages for nmat, acads, wrk ex etc for final selection? for nmims mumbai

•  
ketanjo
ketan joshi @ketanjo  ·  19 hours ago

70% nmat  and  30% rest

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

Test series for nmat ?

•  
shitanshu21
Shitanshu Srivastav @shitanshu21  ·  2 days ago

OliveBoard (12 mocks series)

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

I've made the payment for NMAT. But still it shows 'Pending'. And I'm unable to schedule the exam. WHat to do? 

Do or F@#$ing Die
  •  
hirshah.1995
Hiral Shah @hirshah.1995  ·  3 days ago

It take 24-48 jours to update..

•  
Sunidhi_Sharma
Sunidhi Sharma @Sunidhi_Sharma  NMIMS Mumbai  ·  2 days ago
Hi @IIMKeeda  It usually takes around 1-2 days for updation of status. Incase you still face this problem, Kindly contact the toll free number +917863008300 – Monday to Friday (except public holidays - 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM IST) or email them on n...
Read more...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...

Anyone want iQuanta Complete DILR Classes for CAT at just 105 rupees what-s-app me 97-550-59-539.

•  
kunal619
@kunal619 @kunal619  ·  3 days ago

what is in that course?

•  
cat18_100
CAT Hundred  @cat18_100  ·  3 days ago

@kunal619 check your inbox

•  
undefined
Write a comment...
Hi. Can someone pls suggest top 5 colleges to apply for while filling the nmat form.. Also, while filling the nmims college application, I will be choosing both pgdm and mba. So if I only choose nmims mumbai while filling the top 5 colleges, will ...
Read more...
  •  
hirshah.1995
Hiral Shah @hirshah.1995  ·  3 days ago

@Rajat.yerigeri Yes if u fill NMIMS its valid for all thr NMIMS branches. Other good options are Athena, MISB, Woxsen & Xaviers .. All the Best!

•  
Rajat.yerigeri
@Rajat.yerigeri @Rajat.yerigeri  ·  3 days ago

@hirshah.1995 thank you

undefined
Write a comment...

Hi.

I am giving NMAT on 7th October. Approximately by what date will the result be declared?

•  
Load more comments 2 of 4
biswajitsahoo39
Biswajit Sahoo @biswajitsahoo39  ·  2 days ago

There are Five windows of 15 days each..Thus if you appear in any Window 1 ..your result shall be out in the first week of 3rd window!!

•  
shitanshu21
Shitanshu Srivastav @shitanshu21  ·  2 days ago

It ususally takes 4-5 weeks.. Even i am giving on 7th. Expecting the scales scores by 10th nov.

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

Hi. Considering I give nmat at end of 4th window,how much time will it take for results and will I be able to resgiter for another attempt in window 5

•  
Load more comments 2 of 5
Aakankshaa23
@Aakankshaa23 @Aakankshaa23  ·  15 hours ago

Can someone please explain this window concept to me? I am really confused while picking the dates for NMAT.

•  
undefined
Write a comment...
I have a few questions: 1.do we have to apply for all NMIM's separately or only once? 2.The final percentile is calculated after all windows or separately for each window.? 3.should i fill the form early and chose my date so that i get my preferre...
Read more...
  •  
Sahil_NMIMS
Sahil Jain @Sahil_NMIMS  NMIMS Mumbai  ·  4 days ago
1. http://www.nmims.edu/docs/nmims-admission-handout-for-management-programs-2019.pdf please go through this handout for admission related queries. 2. The final percentile comes only after all the windows are done. 3. Yes, it is advisable to selec...
Read more...
  •  
Rajat.yerigeri
@Rajat.yerigeri @Rajat.yerigeri  ·  4 days ago

Thanks. Also as i am planning to give it after CAT so should i sumbit application now or during the reapplication date which is till 25 dec

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

Get access anywhere, anytime on your mobile

Download PaGaLGuY's Android/iOS App to get easy access to your discussion groups, messages and more.
Download PaGaLGuY on the Google Play StoreDownload PaGaLGuY on the App Store
Oheyo is a platform for you to connect with experts, learn new things and share your knowledge.
Download Prepathon on the Google Play StoreDownload Prepathon on the App Store