(OFFICIAL) NMAT By GMAC 2018

2,725 Posts  ·  12,701 Users
About this group

Join the discussion on NMAT by GMAC 2018 and Get all the details about NMAT 2018, NMAT Admit Card, NMAT Exam, NMAT Syllabus, NMAT Result and Much More

Page 1 of 273

Hi! I wanted to ask which is the best mock test series for NMAT 2019? Also does anyone have the NMAT Official guide 2019/2018 ? Please DM

4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
allaa
@allaa  ·  0 karma

Hi while there are a lot of websites one can prepare by his or her own by using the mock paper found on this website. https://www.getmyuni.com/exams/nmat

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Aneequa
@Aneequa  ·  0 karma

How are the CATking Mocks for NMAT?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

https://chat.whats app.com/IywWnHwMLg1Fc0aPJJbPyT Please join for nmat group. Kindly delete the space between whats app as the app hides this word.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any whats app group for nmat 2019?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

TIME CAT 2018 complete booklets set (Neat condition without any answer marked or scribble) 

GD PI Booklets of IMS and TIME.

Arun Sharma for Quant 

Sarvesh Verma for Verbal

NMAT official guide 

PM me if you are interested in buying at discounted price.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Many of us have seen how much the scores of NMAT vary due to their scaling factor. But surely some transparency can be bought by relasing the Response sheet since everything is computer based and the same can be done with the click of a button. 

Please sign the petition below asking GMAC to release the response sheet of candidates and bring transparency in the exam.

http://chng.it/KYCp7JwP6f

Converts - IIM S, All Cap IIM's, IIM Vishakhapatnam, IIM Nagpur, IIT Bombay, IIT Delhi, IIT Kharagpur, IIT Madras, NITIE, SCMHRD, SCIT, NMIMS
1 like2 comments
deleted
@deleted  ·  0 karma

Even their CD/PI process lacks transparency and the results are very random. Also I cannot agree more on the point that the scores are often close to cutoff and forces people to go for retake.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
ronit_gaikwad
@ronit_gaikwad  ·  45 karma

@deleted Exactly I was just going through this thing and even I am trying to make more and more people sign the same. Because if we pay them almost 14k to 15k for the three attempts and interview process it's our right to ask for transparency in the process..

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

selling IMS cat material in Gurgaon.

interested guys can inbox me.

Thanks

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

TIME CAT 2018 complete booklets set (Neat condition without any answer marked or scribble) 

Arun Sharma for Quant 

Sarvesh Verma for Verbal

NMAT official guide 

PM me if you are interested in buying at discounted price.

1 like1 comment
BlackWidow30
@BlackWidow30  ·  1 karma

Hello! I am interested. Please feel free to revert to me on akanksha.ahuja30@gmail.com

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Please contact him for all queries regarding MBA.. 

He is a senior in IIM A.. Running his own startup now..

Name: Sri Krishna

Contact Number: 9742710256

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

If anyone from Bangalore is willing to buy CL or TIME study materials, kindly DM!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

How worthy is NMAT official guide for cracking the NMAT exam?

8 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 8
mohit813
@mohit813  ·  108 karma

@HelloSankhy most of the part will be covered, but some questions in NMAT are unique to it, like coding\decoding, next pattern, one needs to practice for that aswell

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Rohit1094gupta
@Rohit1094gupta  ·  28 karma

if you want all the vocab consolidated at one place for revision, then its a great book. for the other sections, its a waste of money. i personally bought one that's why !

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...