[Official] NISM Admissions Query Thread | 2019 - 2021 | National Institute of Securities Market

29 Posts  ·  80 Users
About this group

All the admissions related queries for NISM can be asked here and will be addressed by official spokesperson from the insititute.

Page 1 of 3

I am pursuing my final year Bcom Graduation and I would like to join pgpsm program can I

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

A very enthusiastic & peaceful learning environment at NISM helped me gain a lot about Securities markets and the financial world. I, being a Mechanical Engineering graduate, found the PGDM course at NISM fundamentally strong  and it helped me learn alot the financial domain. 

Faculty is a mixture of both Academic and Industry experts( Including SEBI officers) who regularly interact with the students, helping them with all the practical insights required as per the markets demand.

Facilities like Bloomberg, a huge library, state of the art campus, regular industry interaction sessions, guests lectures from prominent speakers helped us a lot during the course.

The jobs offered during the campus placement drive were in profiles like Equity and Debt Research, Regulatory, Surveillance, Investment Banking and Banking.

Being a student of NISM, I highly recommend all the interested students who are looking forward to make a career in Financial markets to apply for the PGDM course.

1 comment
jiban95
@jiban95  ·  2 karma

iam doctor i want to pursue pgdmsm

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I am a student of NISM PGDM (18-20) and I must say that if anyone wants a stepping stone for their career in Securities Market then NISM is the perfect place for it. I joined NISM with just a brief knowledge about the market and I can confidently say after 2 years of learning here that I have in-depth knowledge of Securities Market. It's all thanks to the excellent faculties and teaching facilities that NISM provides. A student has access to Bloomberg, Simulation Lab, ProwessIQ and many more such facilities which is difficult to find any other college.

NISM makes sure that a student studying here is equipped with utmost amount of knowledge. Also, the placement of NISM is amazing especially for my batch, being a placement committee member I can say that in such a difficult job market, NISM was able to get around 40+ company for the placement, which is remarkable. I would like to thank the placement office of NISM as it helped me with my placement. 

I would like to end it saying, all those who are thinking of joining NISM, you should surely do. 

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have query about NISM PGPSM 

I am currently studying in final year of Btech production engineering can I apply for PGPSM after completing my degree

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

How is the placement of last batch of PGPSM

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

When is pgdm course starting from?

1 like1 comment
NISM_Official
@NISM_Official  ·  50 karma

@Priyav2002 Thanks for your interest in PGDM at NISM. The programme is going to commence from July 01, 2019. For more details kindly visit our website www.nism.ac.in and can contact on +91 82680 02412

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Dear NISM team, I am interested in doing PGDM (FinTech) program.

I have completed engineering and have 10 months work exp.

CMAT with 86 percentile

Shall I apply??

1 like1 comment
NISM_Official

@karthikcbe96 Thanks for your interest for PGDM (FinTech) programme at NISM.Folowing is the admission criteria for the application-

Academic Qualification

Graduation in Engineering (any discipline) or Post Graduation in Maths or Physics or Statistics or Computer Science with minimum 60% marks in aggregate. 

Appearance in Competitive Examinations

The candidates are required to qualify in anyone of the following all India Common Admission Tests i.e. CAT, XAT, CMAT, ATMA, MAT, GMAT or MH-CET and to submit valid test score.

As per your mentioned details,you are fulfilling both the critria, so you can apply for the same.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Earn While You Learn !!

Apply Now for PG Diploma in Financial Technology PGDM(FT)
AICTE Approved, 2-year programme with paid internship.

For more details visit: https://www.nism.ac.in/index.php/pgdmft

Post 44361663971165
1 like1 comment
meaw09
@meaw09  ·  0 karma

thanks u

http://ufa007.co/ :mm

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can i apply for pgdm fintech,i have not taken CAT,MAT,XAT..I have 5years of experience,done btech....waiting for the response,,,thanks in advance..

1 like1 comment
NISM_Official

@rapidbusiness Thank you for showing your interest in PGDM (FinTech) program.The porgram is AICTE approved ,hence as per the rules the candidate must have appeared for any national or state level entrance exam for enrollment in PG programs.

The selection criteria majorly depends on past Academic performance ,score in the written test and interview and the entrance exam score.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

how is the placement this year?

1 like1 comment
NISM_Official

@Smrati_96 Thank you for showing your interest in NISM. For more updates regarding placements. please visit- https://www.nism.ac.in/index.php/academic-programs/placements 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...