[Official] National Institute of Bank Management [NIBM] PGDM Admission 2021-2023 | PaGaLGuY

2,284 Posts  ·  4,275 Users
About this group

Dear Aspirants,

This is the official thread of NIBM for the Admission year 2021-23. All queries related to admission procedure, GD-PI dates, cut offs, fees, placements will be entertained here.

The National Institute of Bank Management, Pune is an autonomous Apex Institute Established by RBI & Banks which is registered under the Indian Societies Registration Act 1860. NIBM is also accreditated as a scientific and Industrial Research Organization by the Department of Scientific and Industrial Research, Ministry of Science and Technology, Government of India.

The Institute also provides advanced learning facilities with well-trained executives, and it also provides consulting support to the banking and financial sector. NIBM is also engaged in Research (policy and operations), Training & Education of senior executives of banks.

● Name of the Program: Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Banking & Financial Services)

● Duration: 2 years

● Mode of Education: Full-time residential

● Acceptable Test: CAT/ XAT/ CMAT

Eligibility

● The candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University with 50% of marks

● The candidates who are appearing for the final year of their Graduation or any other equivalent qualification OR the candidates who have completed the examination and are waiting for the results can also apply for the course.

– Last Date for submitting the application form: 20th March 2021

– Application fee: Rs 2,000/-

ADMISSION PROCESS

Candidates seeking admission to the PGDM (B&FS) of NIBM should appear for CAT 2020/ XAT (2021)/ CMAT (2021).

Candidates short-listed on the basis of CAT 2020/ XAT (2021)/ CMAT (2021) scores will be called for Writing Ability Test / Oral Communication Test* and Interview during April 2021 in select centers. Short listed applicants may have to take additional written test if required at a later stage.

The weightages assigned for the final selection process are as follows :

CAT/XAT/CMAT Scores : 35%
Academic qualifications : 25%
WAT/OC* & PI : 35%
Extracurricular activities, sports, etc : 5%

* Writing Ability Test or Oral Communication will be conducted depending on the prevailing pandemic situation and AICTE guidelines

Reservation

NIBM Pune will follow Government of India reservation policy for admission to PGDM (B&FS). It should be noted that while it is the endeavor of NIBM, Pune, that the candidates belonging to EWS/NC-OBC/SC/ST/PwD categories join the programme in proportions mandated by the law, they have to meet the eligibility criteria and a certain minimum level of performance to be considered for the admission process.

Placement details:

● Highest package: 22 Lakhs per annum

● Median package: 9.7 Lakhs per annum

Page 1 of 229

Hi,

will we get an opportunity to edit our application form to update/rectify any details?

1 like2 comments
ssajr10
@ssajr10  ·  8 karma
Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
sarthak0155555
@sarthak0155555  ·  2 karma

+1

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Which one is better?

KJ Somaiya- MBA Financial Services
NIBM Pune
Both equal
43 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

Hi, I have graduated from college but consolidated marksheet has not been provided, only separate marksheets have been provided for respective semesters and the college is closed due to the virus so are there any alternatives. Please respond if you know anything regarding this issue.

2 likes3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
ssajr10
@ssajr10  ·  8 karma

@Manshi3006 Hi Manshi I had filled my NIBM form on 19th march, but i had filled it with general category but now when i am trying to change it to EWS category I am not able to can you please provide me with a solution.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
arshmehta123
@arshmehta123  ·  1 karma

@Manshi3006 thank you for your response. What format does the combined file have to be ? Since, it can not be .jpg. kindly respond. Thank you.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Do nibm accept atma?

2 comments
adityajain-20
@adityajain-20NIBM Pune  ·  57 karma

@abhi6731 NIBM only accept CAT,XAT and CMAT.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
ssajr10
@ssajr10  ·  8 karma

@adityajain-20 Hi Aditya I had filled my NIBM form on 19th march, but i had filled it with general category but now when i am trying to change it to EWS category I am not able to can you please provide me with a solution.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

in current situation of corona , Will the interviews be conducted online ??

6 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 6
S_singh111
@S_singh111  ·  0 karma

@Manshi3006 approximately how long till the cut offs are declared?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Manshi3006
@Manshi3006NIBM Pune  ·  58 karma

@S_singh111 It is usually declared after forms are closed, which is 20th of April this time.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

In registeration no of cmat do we have to fill application  no or roll no.?

2 comments
akash1595
@akash1595NIBM Pune  ·  56 karma

@SP98 Hey! You have to enter your application number in that column and also upload your scorecard in the respective column.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
ssajr10
@ssajr10  ·  8 karma

@akash1595 Hi Akash I had filled my NIBM form on 19th march, but i had filled it with general category but now when i am trying to change it to EWS category I am not able to can you please provide me with a solution.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

IN WORKEX SECTION only 3 images can be uploaded but i have salary slips(last 3 month) and offer letter of 10 pages what should i do? should i upload half offer letter in other section which allow only 5 imaged max?

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
Harmeet_56
@Harmeet_56  ·  0 karma

in others should what should we upload?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Manshi3006

@Harmeet_56 Leave it blank, if you have nothing more to upload.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

how to calculate 10th and 12th boards percentage .Do I need to add all subjects or should i calculate using best of criteria given by board.There is nowhere mentioned how should we calculate. 

2 likes1 comment
Manshi3006

@sarthak0155555 Please use the criteria given by your respective board, and as you have been doing so far.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

CMAT Percentile- 98.9 10th/12th/B.Tech(Grad)- 86.4/83/81.3 Work Ex- 2.5 years (Automation Engg) General What are the chances of conversion??

1 comment
Krit002
@Krit002NIBM Pune  ·  152 karma

@Khan28 You have very high chances of receiving the call as per last year cut off. Chances of conversion will depend on performance during WAT-PI. The weightages assigned for the final selection process are as follows: CAT/XAT/CMAT Scores: 35%. Academic qualifications: 25% . WAT/OC & PI: 35% Extracurricular activities, sports, workex, etc.: 5% All the best!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What should I write in the marks column of CMAT? as this time marks are not awarded only percentile is there in the scorecard of CMAT.

1 comment
Krit002
@Krit002NIBM Pune  ·  152 karma

@Vandana___123 Hey, You can put your score or percentile, there is no provision for mandatorily putting up both of it. Just anyone will do, i.e. in this case you can go ahead with the percentile

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...