[Official] National Institute of Bank Management PGDM Admission 2020-2022 | PaGaLGuY [NIBM]

1,099 Posts  ·  2,351 Users
About this group

Dear Aspirants,

This is the official thread of NIBM for the Admission year 2020-2022. All queries related to admission procedure, GD-PI dates, cut offs, fees, placements will be entertained here.

The National Institute of Bank Management, Pune is an autonomous Apex Institute Established by RBI & Banks which is registered under the Indian Societies Registration Act 1860. NIBP is also accreditated as a scientific and Industrial Research Organization by the Department of Scientific and Industrial Research, Ministry of Science and Technology, Government of India.

The Institute also provides advanced learning facilities with well-trained executives, and it also provides consulting support to the banking and financial sector. NIBP is also engaged in Research (policy and operations), Training & Education of senior executives of banks.

● Name of the Program: Post Graduate Diploma in Management

● Duration: 2 years

● Mode of Education: Full-time residential

● Acceptable Test: CAT/ XAT/ CMAT

Eligibility

● The candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University with 50% of marks

● The candidates who are appearing for the final year of their Graduation or any other equivalent qualification OR the candidates who have completed the examination and are waiting for the results can also apply for the course.

– Last Date for submitting the application form: 20th March 2020

– Application fee: Rs 1500/-

ADMISSION PROCESS

The candidates will have to fill up the online application form by visiting the Institute’s website

The candidates should also have appeared for CAT (2019/ XAT (2020)/ CMAT (2020)

The shortlisted candidates of the CAT (2019/ XAT (2020)/ CMAT (2020) will then be called for a written test and Interview in different centres

Placement details:

● Highest package: 16 Lakhs per annum

● Median package: 9.44 Lakhs per annum

● Minimum package: 6 Lakhs per annum

Page 1 of 110

We are delighted to share that Mr. Vikrant Sharma, Mr. Sarthak Sharma, Ms. Shivani Patel of PGDM batch 2019-2021, NIBM, Pune have bagged the 1st runner up position in “Inventum- the Case Study Challenge”, conducted in association with Vector Consultin g Group & KnoWerX Education (India) Private Limited at HR & leadership Conclave, ‘Prabhodhan2019’ at Indian Institute of Management, Indore. 

We extend our heartfelt congratulations to the team and wish all the best for their future endeavours!!

Post 66586209253827
1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

CAT OA 91.25le 

ver/dilr/qa 81/84/95

10th 92

12th 78

gead 61

GEM 

what are the chances of conversion?

2 comments
k_shaishav
@k_shaishav  ·  0 karma

work ex 41 months

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
swapnilgupta8
@swapnilgupta8NIBM Pune  ·  22 karma

@k_shaishav You have high chances of getting call for WAT & PI process. The conversion of call depends on various other factors. All the best and prepare well!!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

what was the cutoff for cmat last year?

1 comment
Shivam083
@Shivam083NIBM Pune  ·  21 karma

Last year the cutoff for CMAT was 95 percentile. It varies every year.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What are the chances for me to get the call for GDPI ?? Should I apply?

Got 79.27 percentile in CAT19 

In Graduation (B.Sc. Mathematics Honours) - 76.50%

In 12th - 90%

In 10th - 89.67%

2 comments
Shivam083

Considering your scores, you can get a call. All the Best!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
Blaze_07
@Blaze_07  ·  2 karma

@Shivam083 Thanks! Apperciate your response.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

GENERAL

10th - 83.6 

12th - 82.6 

BTech (15-19) - 6.51 CGPA 

CAT- 77.41 (Quant- 76.66, LRDI- 41.06, Verbal- 89.87) percentile

GMAT- 620 (Quant-49, Verbal- 25, AWA- 4, IR- 6)

MAT- 93.28  percentile

GRE- 305 (Quant- 158, Verbal- 147)

No Work Ex. What are my chances?   

2 comments
Shivam083

Considering Last year's cutoff for CAT (80 percentile), you have less chances to get a call, but the cutoff varies every year. NIBM also accepts CMAT and XAT scores, you can  apply through them as well. All the best !

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
NS_1998
@NS_1998  ·  10 karma

@Shivam083 Appreciate the help. Thanks :)

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi, 

I have 91.22 percentile in cat and i am an engineer, I want to get into NIBM pune suggest me some websites to crack PI as I dont know anything about finance.

Thank you

1 comment
Shivam083

I think you should be well versed with current happenings in the economy. Moreover, study about the recent and important banking developments. Your basic knowledge and understanding about banking and finance would suffice. You can follow 'Vittarth' on linkedin or facebook. Vittarth is an initiative by NIBM where students of NIBM post about various verticals like, banking, economics, industry analysis, it might be of great help to you, also you can refer some youtube videos, if you want. All the Best !

Here's the link for linkedin:  https://www.linkedin.com/school/vittarth-national-institute-of-bank-management-nibm-pune/?viewAsMember=true 

For facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/vittarthnibm/ 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Ms. Khushabu Soni our esteemed alumnus of batch 2013-15 has joined HSBC as Assistant Vice President NIBM Pune is immensely proud and heartly Congratulate Ms. Khushabu Soni and wishing her all the best for future endeavor

Post 66418891941884
1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello everyone,

CAT: 78.14%ile.

XAT: 82.17%ile.

B.tech Mechanical: 8.45 CGPA (out of 10)

Workex: 16 months.

Can i expect to be shortlisted (receive a call) ?

2 comments
HanikaKhanna
@HanikaKhannaNIBM Pune  ·  28 karma

Considering last year's cutoffs you have good chances of getting a call through your xat score. All the best👍

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
AshishGupta95
@AshishGupta95  ·  1 karma

Thank you so much

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Nibm accepts xat score?? And what is the cutoff for someone with workex?

1 comment
HanikaKhanna

yes it does accept xat score. Cut off varies every year last year it was 80 and it is same for all

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hai I have 81 percentile in cat 10 - 98 12-95.7 Btech - 74.2 Will i get a call

1 comment
HanikaKhanna

Considering last year's cutoff u have good chances of getting a call.All the best

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...