[Official] National Institute of Bank Management [NIBM] PGDM Admission 2020-2022 | PaGaLGuY

2,020 Posts  ·  3,635 Users
About this group

Dear Aspirants,

This is the official thread of NIBM for the Admission year 2020-2022. All queries related to admission procedure, GD-PI dates, cut offs, fees, placements will be entertained here.

The National Institute of Bank Management, Pune is an autonomous Apex Institute Established by RBI & Banks which is registered under the Indian Societies Registration Act 1860. NIBP is also accreditated as a scientific and Industrial Research Organization by the Department of Scientific and Industrial Research, Ministry of Science and Technology, Government of India.

The Institute also provides advanced learning facilities with well-trained executives, and it also provides consulting support to the banking and financial sector. NIBP is also engaged in Research (policy and operations), Training & Education of senior executives of banks.

● Name of the Program: Post Graduate Diploma in Management

● Duration: 2 years

● Mode of Education: Full-time residential

● Acceptable Test: CAT/ XAT/ CMAT

Eligibility

● The candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University with 50% of marks

● The candidates who are appearing for the final year of their Graduation or any other equivalent qualification OR the candidates who have completed the examination and are waiting for the results can also apply for the course.

– Last Date for submitting the application form: 20th March 2020

– Application fee: Rs 1500/-

ADMISSION PROCESS

The candidates will have to fill up the online application form by visiting the Institute’s website

The candidates should also have appeared for CAT (2019/ XAT (2020)/ CMAT (2020)

The shortlisted candidates of the CAT (2019/ XAT (2020)/ CMAT (2020) will then be called for a written test and Interview in different centres

Placement details:

● Highest package: 22 Lakhs per annum

● Median package: 9.7 Lakhs per annum

Page 1 of 202

Hello friends, I am Sagnik Bhattacharjee currently working as an *RBI Assistant* (joined in *2019*) This was my time table for last 30 days of RBI Mains 2017. Those who are appearing RBI Mains/$BI Mains 2020 it would be very helpful to all of you... If you like it then do Subscribe my channel and share with your friends who are preparing for Govt job... https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=E98yGrob5J8

Video Thumbnail90943529520869
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Whatsapp number of any adcom member? I want to be added to the official ..... group

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

May I know when is the last date for refund.

1 comment
Msw1
@Msw1  ·  1 karma

As per aicte norms the last date for refund is 5th of August

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Upto what number has the waitlist moved??

1 like3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
Saurabh_Bhutada
@Saurabh_Bhutada  ·  7 karma

Yes it moved I converted at WL 75 4-5 days back. They are calling if we convert.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Rish177
@Rish177  ·  7 karma

+1

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Dear Adcom, Pl. advice to which we should approach for LOAN specially sponsored by institution.

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
Rohitdafouti
@Rohitdafouti  ·  6 karma

SBI/PNB/BOB.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
HanikaKhanna
@HanikaKhannaNIBM Pune  ·  338 karma

@Abhijit_Mukherjee u can go to PNB SBI UCO BOB

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What number was the last person to convert in the waitlist?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is there any group for people who converted?

1 comment
Artham
@Artham  ·  152 karma

Yes see in some below post, numbers are given , send sc of conversion to them

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Dear Adcom, How can we apply for refund of fees? Is there a prescribed format or we need to just send an email for the same?

1 comment
ishanitanejaaaa
@ishanitanejaaaaNIBM Pune  ·  104 karma

@Abhishek0512 Send an email to pgdm@nibmindia.org mentioning your transaction details and the details of the account where you want the amount to be refunded.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Please suggest

LIBA
LBSIM Finance
None, as you're among the last ones being selected
Poll Check
58 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

Please help me out with this Converted fore pgdm, lbsim pgdm, great lakes gurgaon, tapmi marketing... But fees is a bit constraint for me. So please help me choose from these two collegs

Fms bhu
Iifm Bhopal
50 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.