[Official] National Institute of Bank Management PGDM Admission 2020-2022 | PaGaLGuY [NIBM]

1,042 Posts  ·  2,233 Users
About this group

Dear Aspirants,

This is the official thread of NIBM for the Admission year 2020-2022. All queries related to admission procedure, GD-PI dates, cut offs, fees, placements will be entertained here.

Page 1 of 105

What is the fees structure for 2 years MBA program ?

1 comment
swapnilgupta8
@swapnilgupta8NIBM Pune  ·  5 karma

Fees for the current batch of 2019-21 is 12 Lakhs including hostel charges and for the detailed structure you can visit the college's website..

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

This is the first episode of VITTVICHAR, the NIBM interview series. In this episode we have with us Prof. Anjan Roy, faculty(Strategic Planning in Market Area) at  National Institute of Bank Management, Pune.

https://youtu.be/dLWOe0yk4sI

Video Thumbnail62265001169447
2 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What courses/topics I can start studying to excel the GD PI of NIBM ?

1 comment
swapnilgupta8

For WAT the topics would be related to current affairs, economy, finance and business field and as far as PI is concerned it will be based on your background, your knowledge in banking and finance and work experience (if any).

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi..My CAT 2019 percentile will be around 85%

My academics are:

10th - 91.2%

12th - 93.6%

Btech Mechanical - 88.8%

2yrs IT experience

Are there any chances of getting a call from NIBM ?

2 comments
swapnilgupta8

Decent chance of getting a call as per the past year's cutoff for CAT of 80%.All the best!!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
sahil7687
@sahil7687  ·  0 karma
Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

ALFAAZ, the Literary Committee of NIBM, brings to you  Vista, quarterly published newsletter of NIBM. We reach to you through the theme Financial freedom and prosperity. Here, you will get to know about the expert views on vagaries of the Stock Market from the head of Ventura Securities Ltd, Mr. Vinit Bolinjkar. You will embark with Guru Mantra entitled The Big Bank Theory: From the perspective of small shareholders.You will read what one of our alumnus has penned down on the current theme. You will hear what trainees from around continent, visiting NIBM had to say. The Soul Jam, our new vertical, will give you a glimpse into the vibrant and imaginative minds of the students.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5eoLhgnjEl/?igshid=qme3twxaxa95

Post 61806454441880
2 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Minimum pay packaga at NIBM , Pune?

1 comment
HanikaKhanna
@HanikaKhannaNIBM Pune  ·  7 karma

For 2017-19 batch minimum package was 6.5lacs

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi , My CAT 2019 percentile will be around 76-77 acc to response sheet provided by IIM kozhikode. Please guide me if i could get call from NIBM Pune at this profile. 10th-85.5 12-64 Graduation-67 Non engineer student Work experience-22 months

1 comment
HanikaKhanna

As per past the past year records you need a minimum 80%ile in CAT to get a call. NIBM takes XAT and CMAT scores as well u can prepare for that. Last year minimum cut off for XAT was 80 and for CMAT it was 95.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Which college is The best For MBA? People please Reply

Great lakes Gurgaon
GIM goa
NIBM pune
FORE Delhi
2 likes6 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

What is the XAT percentile required to get a call and covert it? no work experience (Fresher)

Academics : 10th - 81.7%

12th - 93.8%

B.Tech - 83% (Mechanical)

What are my chances of getting selected?

1 comment
HanikaKhanna

@Ksd3333 You have fairly high chances considering the academics and a minimum XAT score of 80%ile will make you eligible for the admission procedure.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any update on the waitlist?

5 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 5
beyghamand
@beyghamand  ·  0 karma

@jitendrawaswani @ThisWasntTaken what was the cmat cutoff for this year?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Rajat1234567890
@Rajat1234567890  ·  0 karma

My 10%-91.8,,,12%-92.4,,,grad-70%.what is the minimum ile required for me in cat,xat,cmat to get admission in Nibm ...i am commerce graduate from Delhi University...

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...