[Official] Admissions National Institute of Bank Management (NIBM) 2019-21

Join the discussion on National Institute of Bank Management (NIBM) 2019-21 Admission and Get all the details about NIBM Courses, NIBM Admission, NIBM Cut Off SSC, NIBM Average Package, NIBM Fee Structure and much more from our MBA Section..

366 Posts  ·  740 Users
Recommended

Interim Placement Report | PGDM 2017-19

[NIBM] Alumni Speak#1 – Sanjil Vashist [Senior Manager – Risk Management@Oriental Bank of Commerce]

NIBM Pune Accepting XAT for PGDM 2019-21 batch | Know More

Applications Open for PGDM 2019-21 | Apply now

Know more about Admission Procedure and Eligibility Criteria

Page 1 of 36

CAT-82.18%ile

10th-8.8 CGPA

12th-78.2%

Grad in Btech-7.30 CGPA=73%

Work ex of 1.5 years in operations.

What are the chances of getting a call? @hitasha20 @Bloomyd

RG512
  •  
Write a comment...

Friends,what is the last date for filling of form?

•  
Bloomyd
Bloomy Devasia @Bloomyd  NIBM Pune  ·  5 hours ago

20th March is the last date for filling the form

Write a comment...

What is the total fees of NIBM including all charges ( tuition fess, hostel, mess etc.) Is there any scholarship/ financial assistance available??

•  
Load more comments 2 of 3
Bloomyd

The fees for PGDM 19-21 is 12 Lacs (subject to revision). NIBM awards a minimum number of scholarships on merit-cum-means basis.

•  
Bloomyd

As for financial assistance, NIBM is listed in UCO Bank's premier institutes list and therefore is subject to certain concessions.

•  
Write a comment...
cmat- 97.673 percentile... can i expect a call? 10th- 9.8 cgpa 12th-86.66 Grad- 77.02% working in an mnc(IT) since last 8 months...if i get a call, can i show offer letter, latest salary slips and proof of joining date of the company? will these d...
Read more...
  •  
Bloomyd

Based on last year's cut-off you have high chances of getting a call. And yes, the documents you mentioned would suffice as proof of Work Experience

Write a comment...

What will be the expected dates for gd/pi and till which month the final selection is done(approx)?

•  
Nikunjdixit
Nikunj Dixit @Nikunjdixit  ·  16 hours ago

Wat pi will be conducted after mid april and final results will be out in the month of may

•  
Write a comment...

In percentage for grad do i need to remove average of all semesters or only last two sem as mumbai university

•  
Nikunjdixit
Nikunj Dixit @Nikunjdixit  ·  18 hours ago

Average of all semesters is required

•  
Write a comment...

Cmat : 98.117% BE IT fresher What are my chances to convert? Do IT engg JOIN NIBM or can Convert it?

grab the best opportunity
  •  
Nikunjdixit
Nikunj Dixit @Nikunjdixit  ·  18 hours ago

You have high chance of getting a call. Conversion will depend on your performance in wat/pi. Yes engineers from various fields including IT joins nibm every year

•  
Write a comment...

Chance of getting call at CMAT - 86%ILE?

Nikunjdixit
Nikunj Dixit @Nikunjdixit  ·  1 day ago

Chances are low as last year cutoff was 94 percentile

•  
Write a comment...

Cat percentile:85.76 10 - 79.8 12-79.2 Grad -78.9 What are my chances of getting a call and converting it?

•  
Load more comments 2 of 3
Trambak
@Trambak @Trambak  ·  1 day ago

Most of the students in nibm pune have an additional qualification in finance according to what I saw at placement brochure so will it have negative effect for those who do not posses such degree during placements.

•  
hitasha20
hitasha arora @hitasha20  NIBM Pune  ·  1 day ago
@Trambak NIBM has a mix of students from different backgrounds and all of them don't have additional certifications in finance. You can pursue such courses if you wish to as they will enhance your knowledge but ...
Read more...
  •  
Write a comment...

CMAT %ile :- 90.75 will i get a call from nibm pune??

•  
Nikunjdixit
Nikunj Dixit @Nikunjdixit  ·  2 days ago

You chance for getting a call is a bit low as last year cutoff was 94 percentile

•  
Write a comment...