[Official] Admissions National Institute of Bank Management (NIBM) 2019-21

951 Posts  ·  2,108 Users
About this group

Join the discussion on National Institute of Bank Management (NIBM) 2019-21 Admission and Get all the details about NIBM Courses, NIBM Admission, NIBM Cut Off SSC, NIBM Average Package, NIBM Fee Structure and much more from our MBA Section..

Page 1 of 96

Hi adcoms .. I still haven't received my reply for venue change for WAT PI . Please help me

undefined
Write a comment...
Radz_225
@Radz_225  ·  10 karma

Anyone interested in buying TIME material in good condition for throwaway prices in Mumbai? Please contact me

undefined
Write a comment...

Can you please share Last year final conversion cutoff for CAT/CMAT?

what is the equivalent CAT percentile for 99.82 in CMAT?

@hitasha20

@sagnik.1234

@nikunjdamani

undefined
Write a comment...

Do we have to carry resume? Is it necessary as in other b school it was not required at all?

undefined
Write a comment...

Important 1. All of your requests for change of centre and date will be entertained and no request will be declined. Just drop a mail. Even if you do not receive the confirmation mail it's totally okay. You can make your travel plans and book your tickets. Anyway you will receive the mails. 2. For those who have not received the mails even once and name is there in the list , you are invited for wat pi. There are around 30 aspirants who have not received the mails at all because those mails have bounced back. If anyone out of these aspirants wants to change centre please drop a mail and your request will not be declined. 3. As a proof bring your call letter and your mail stating your request of centre or date change. 4. Regarding Lucknow centre we will update you in few hours. Thank you for your patience.

More
2 likes3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
dharmesh55
@dharmesh55  ·  0 karma

Same , received mail for reschedule but haven't received call letter.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Shrutiiiii
@Shrutiiiii  ·  1 karma

I've got the mail yesterday for the changed date but received call letter today so may be you will get it tomorrow

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...

Hi AdCom I have sent a mail at pgdm@nibmindia.org for changing my centre from Mumbai(3 May) to Delhi (27 April) but I haven't received any confirmation aur acknowledgement. Could you please follow up on that?

1 comment
hitasha20
@hitasha20NIBM Pune  ·  180 karma

you will receive a confirmation mail. Your request will be confirmed and you can make arrangements as per the requests made

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...

What’s the status of lucknow pi centre ?

1 comment
hitasha20

You will get get an update shortly

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...

Is it sure that we will get our requested centers because we need to book the tickets ..

1 comment
hitasha20

yes, you can make arrangements as per your requests

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...

Hi Adcom, Can anyone pursue CFA along with PGDM from NIBM? Does NIBM sponsor the education expenses?

2 comments
DRCA8A491
@DRCA8A491  ·  108 karma

@Vikrantsharma99 Yeah sure, NIBM sponsors education expenses and also expenses for one trip to Switzerland, via Amsterdam, good luck, Prince..

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
hitasha20

You can pursue such courses and NIBM dows not sponsor any such professional courses

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...

When will the result come? Can we expect it on or before 10th may?

2 comments
DRCA8A491
@DRCA8A491  ·  108 karma

@sagnik.1234 @hitasha20 Sir/Mam plz suggest if we can expect results by 10th May, as I suppose was the case last year with you guys.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
hitasha20

@DRCA8A491 results are expected in mid of may.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...