This is the official thread of NIBM for the Admission year 2020-2022. All queries related to admission procedure, GD-PI dates, cut offs, fees, placements will be entertained here.
The National Institute of Bank Management, Pune is an autonomous Apex Institute Established by RBI & Banks which is registered under the Indian Societies Registration Act 1860. NIBP is also accreditated as a scientific and Industrial Research Organization by the Department of Scientific and Industrial Research, Ministry of Science and Technology, Government of India.
The Institute also provides advanced learning facilities with well-trained executives, and it also provides consulting support to the banking and financial sector. NIBP is also engaged in Research (policy and operations), Training & Education of senior executives of banks.
● Name of the Program: Post Graduate Diploma in Management
● Duration: 2 years
● Mode of Education: Full-time residential
● Acceptable Test: CAT/ XAT/ CMAT
● The candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University with 50% of marks
● The candidates who are appearing for the final year of their Graduation or any other equivalent qualification OR the candidates who have completed the examination and are waiting for the results can also apply for the course.
– Last Date for submitting the application form: 20th March 2020
– Application fee: Rs 1500/-
The candidates will have to fill up the online application form by visiting the Institute’s website
The candidates should also have appeared for CAT (2019/ XAT (2020)/ CMAT (2020)
The shortlisted candidates of the CAT (2019/ XAT (2020)/ CMAT (2020) will then be called for a written test and Interview in different centres
● Highest package: 22 Lakhs per annum
● Median package: 9.7 Lakhs per annum