[OFFICIAL] MDI Gurgaon GD-PI-WAT CALL GETTERS 2019-21

98 Posts  ·  409 Users
About this group

Please post all your queries related to the GDPIWAT round of MDI Gurgaon in this thread.

Page 1 of 10

Can someone share the WAT topics that appeared in this year's mdi WAT?

undefined
Write a comment...

What do you mean by self attested copies?

undefined
Write a comment...

Guys where can I find the WAT topics that have appeared in this year's MDI interview?

1 comment
CHHANDAK93
@CHHANDAK93MDI Gurgaon  ·  219 karma

Hi @piyushmehta1994 You can scroll through the posts of this forum and get an idea of the topics posted by your fellow aspirants. Hope it helps.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...

GEM.

Cat - 97.46

10/12/grad(continuing) - 89/91/79.7

WAT was okayish. I didnt had facts. So ended up writing a simple passage on the first side of the sheet only.

GD was way too loud for my group, so was able to speak after 3-4 mins. Was trying, but people were shouting. Total fish market. I remained calm. Spoke for 1.5-2 mins with 3-4 new points and guided the GD towards the conclusion by saying - less than a minute remaining we should conclude. People were fighting.

PI went decent enough, they asked abrupt questions to which I gave witty answers and they laughed at those. 

Chances?

More
4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
christopherdiaz
@christopherdiaz  ·  0 karma

@CHHANDAK93 Thankyou

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
christopherdiaz
@christopherdiaz  ·  0 karma

@mik_32 Should Agricultural subsidies be stopped?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...

Should a person with 14 lac ctc as a data scientist in a bank and 4.5 years of work ex go for mba?

Yes
No
Should go for executive
I don't know
24 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

The sheet that is given for WAT, can we write on both the sides or just a single side is given to write the WAT?

2 comments
CHHANDAK93

Hi @Sidhart1234 Yes, you can write on both sides. Let me know in case of any other doubt.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
Sidhart1234
@Sidhart1234  ·  0 karma

Thanks

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...

I have my interview in Mumbai next week. Adcom members could you please help answer a couple of questions that I have regarding PD form:

1. Class 10th subject marks should be written in CGPA or percentage for CBSE students (Conversion is given as CGPA*9.5)?

2. I had 6 subjects in Class 12th. Am I supposed to mention only English + Top 4 subjects in the form (any 4)?

Thanks for your help!

1 comment
CHHANDAK93

Hi @Aman0111 Convert your CGPA to marks according to the rules of the board which is CBSE in your case.

Yes, mention the marks of english + best 4 subjects for class 12th.

Hope it clears your doubts. Let me know in case of any other question.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...

When are the results declared normally?

CAT'17:99.94(99.10,99.86,99.42)
2 comments
CHHANDAK93

Hi @sukulbagai The first shortlist was published around 19th april last year. The classes began around 14th June. No dates has been announced for this year as of now but you can expect the dates to be something similar to last year. Hope it helps.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  2 likes  ·  
sukulbagai
@sukulbagai  ·  37 karma

Thanks!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...

Can someone share their WAT topics please!!

4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
kunal.hkm
@kunal.hkm  ·  18 karma

28th march

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Pranav1104
@Pranav1104  ·  1 karma

How aadhar card improved efficiency for administration in india

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...

GENERAL MALE ENGINEER CAT - 97.25 percentile 10TH - 88.29% (ICSE) 12TH - 85.4% (CBSE) GRADUATION - 84.00% WORK EX - 27 months at the time of MDI form fill up, on mid of December( Family business, with payslip and EPFs and all ) National level certificate for participation in Karate good WAT, better GD and best PI. . . CAN I PLEASE GET HELP IN GETTING A REALITY CHECK ON WHAT ARE MY CHANCES OF GETTING A CALL FROM HERE?

1 comment
CHHANDAK93

Hi @tarakkuthiala You have a decent chances to convert but it will depend on how you have performed with respect to others in the GDPI process. Hope for the best. Let me know in case of any other doubt.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...