[OFFICIAL] MDI Gurgaon Admissions 2021-23 | PaGaLGuY

358 Posts  ·  6,016 Users
About this group

Join the discussion on MDI Gurgaon Admissions 2021-23 and get details about the institute, its admission process, fees, placements, cut off and much more.

MDI PGDM/PGDM-HRM/PGDM-IB

Management Development Institute, popularly known as MDI Gurgaon, is a prominent business school of India. MDI offers various postgraduate programs in management which are recognized by AICTE. MDI has been ranked amongst the top 5 business schools in India by various magazines and surveys.

1. Brief Introduction about the course

MDI offers various master’s level programs to its students, the most famous ones being Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM), Post Graduate Diploma in Management – Human Resource Management (PGDM-HRM), Post Graduate Diploma in Management – International Business (PGDM-IB). These MBA equivalent programs are of two years duration and aim to prepare future industry leaders to take on the global markets.

1. Eligibility

For PGDM & PGDM-HRM

• Minimum 50% marks in Class 10thand 12thexams or equivalent CGPA.
  • Applicant must have completed an undergraduate degree (minimum 3 years) from a recognized university or deemed university with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA.
  • Final year students may also apply subject to completion of the degree by 30thJune 2021.

For PGDM-IB

• Minimum 50% marks in Class 10thand 12thexams or equivalent CGPA.
  • Applicant must have completed an undergraduate degree (minimum 4 years) from a recognized university or deemed university with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA.
  • Applicants must have a total work experience of at least 1-year.

1. Selection Process 
  • Applicants must fill the online application form on the official website of MDI.
  • Online Application fee of Rs. 3,000+ GST to be paid by all applicants.
  • Candidates will be shortlisted based on their CAT scores and details filled in the application form.
  • The final list of selected candidates will be prepared after PI.

1. Application Start and End date 
  • The application process starts from –       16thSeptember 2020
  • The application process ends on      –       27thNovember 2020, 5.00 PM

1. Exam accepted for Course
  • CAT

1. Placements Report for the Class of 2020
  • Highest Package –           40.50 Lakhs per annum
  • Average Package –           22.05 Lakhs per annum
  • Median Package –           22.00 Lakhs per annum

1. Summer Placements Report for the Class of 2022
  • Highest Stipend –           4.00 Lakhs
  • Average Stipend –          2.42 Lakhs
  • Median Stipend –           2.30 Lakhs

1. Scholarship offered by the College
  • OP Jindal Scholarship of Rs. 1.50 Lakhs for second-year students.
  • Five Merit Scholarships of Rs. 10,000 each for top 5 students at the end of the second year.

For more information, visit the official website www.mdi.ac.in/.

Page 1 of 36

GEM Fresher CAT - 97.04%ile 10th - 95% 12th - 97% Grad - 84.8% Chances of conversion (PGPM Gurgaon campus) with good PI?

Sure shot
High chances
Possible but difficult
No chance
42 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

Get *GD-WAT-PI- EXTEMPORE preparation kit* at Rs.450 Greetings from learnous ( https://www.learnous.in/) ( To enroll in our mentorship programme, contact the below given number) *Materials provided in the preparation kit:* 1. GD-WAT-Extempore kit with 100+ topics covering current affairs, general topics, abstract essays, environmental issues and other possible WAT topics. 2. PI Experience kit containing real interview experience of our mentors and past interview questions of premium b-schools 3. PI preparation kit with tips & tricks on how to ace the PI. Enroll here: https://www.learnous.in/ Contact - 9791262878 for more details.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Dear MDI Adcom, MDI weightage is 55 for CAT score. How it is calculated. For example. Candidate Actual Score is 102 out of 228. So is it 55*102/228 = 24.6 Or it is 55*102= 56.1 OR Some Other Method

4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
Sunil62
@Sunil62  ·  0 karma

Thanks Mr Pranay. So during last year which method was adopted for 55 wtg ie 1st or 2nd as mentioned by me. Thx

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Saiyaman
@Saiyaman  ·  103 karma

Bro can you provide the weightage for other components of you have those details?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys from LAST YEAR'S CAP PI experience please vote on the basis of how you thought your interview was and how much marks did you get in the PI...

Good PI, good PI marks
Not so good PI, not so good PI marks
Good PI, not so good PI marks
Not so good PI, good PI marks
19 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

Hi @Pronto22 & @Pracheer_Pranay ,

I was not able to attach my work ex docs in the form and while clicking save, it itself got submitted.

Now if I have to send the workex docs and also change my designation in the form as per my current position, please suggest a way out.

TIA.

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
Jayraj101
@Jayraj101  ·  7 karma

@Pracheer_Pranay Hi!

Now since the form is submitted I dont have proof that this probelm is there.

So how can I?

Also, I have dropped a mail to AO giving my workex docs and details.

I hope that should suffice.

If anything,please suggest.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Pracheer_Pranay

@Jayraj101 Apart from intimating this issue to the AO via an email, you can also get in touch with them over a telephonic call. You can find AO's contact details on MDI's official website.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

when do we have to submit the complete form with hobbies and extra curricular activities?

1 comment
Pracheer_Pranay

@Anjali2796 Hello! You have to take a print out of that form, fill the section of Hobbies and Extra-curricular activities by hand, scan it, and then send it as a reply to the email with Zoom link for the interview, which you will be receiving 1 or 2 days prior to your scheduled interview slot.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello adcom,

I am writing again because I didn't get any reply to my previous post. The following are my queries.

1. I did not have any subject known as "Social Studies" in my class 10. But our subject "History" resembled to that of Social Studies of other boards. So I have the marks of History in social studies. 

2. I have more than 5 subjects in both classes 10 and 12 but the aggregate has been calculated based on only 5 as requested in the form.

3. I am repeatedly typing my workex month as "29". However, every time I try to print the form, it's showing 26.

A fast response with the procedure that needs to be followed will be appreciated as my interview is on the 8th of March, 2021. 

Hellish
4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
r_a_d_h_a_d_a_s
@r_a_d_h_a_d_a_s  ·  4 karma

@Pronto22 But the marks is already given. There is no edit button if I want to change the social studies marks by adding geography

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Pronto22
@Pronto22MDI Gurgaon  ·  180 karma

In that case, please send an email to the Admissions Office clearly stating the discrepancy in your Social Studies marks with relevant screenshots

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

By which date MDI releases its Final result. Do they release complete list with waiting candidates or they release in stages.

1 comment
RJ-22
@RJ-22  ·  192 karma

mid april tak toh interviews hai

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@Pronto22 Can we edit and put our sign in the Self attested Documents which we need to send or we need to take colour print out and then sign on it?

1 like2 comments
Pronto22
@Pronto22MDI Gurgaon  ·  180 karma

@ravikumar23456799 Hello! Either method would work. You can either edit and put your digital signature on the documents or take a printout and then sign it by hand

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
ravikumar23456799
@ravikumar23456799  ·  12 karma

@Pronto22 ohk thanks sir

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello guys,

I have created a survey for CAT2020 writers, to know the satisfaction level of the candidates and understand the chances of candidates in their respective dream B-School.

I will share the results of the survey in next few days. Please spare your 2 minutes for the survey.

https://forms.gle/Tp3Smw4zFamVn6oq7

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...