[OFFICIAL] MDI Gurgaon Admissions 2020-22 | PaGaLGuY

1,562 Posts  ·  4,337 Users
About this group

Join the discussion on MDI Gurgaon Admission 2020-22 and Get the details about the MDI Gurgaon College, Admission Process, Fees, placements and cut off.

MDI PGPM/PGP-HRM/PGP-IM

Management Development Institute, popularly known as MDI Gurgaon, is a prominent business school of India. MDI offers various postgraduate programs in management which are recognized by AICTE. MDI has been ranked amongst the top 5 business schools in India by various magazines and surveys.

1. Brief Introduction about the course

MDI offers various master’s level programs to its students, the most famous ones being Post Graduate Program in Management (PGPM), Post Graduate Program in Human Resource Management (PGP-HRM), and Post Graduate Program in International Management (PGP-IM). These MBA equivalent programs are of two years duration and aim to prepare future industry leaders to take on the global markets.

2. Eligibility

For PGPM & PGP-HRM

• Minimum 50% marks in Class 10th and 12th exams or equivalent CGPA.

• Applicant must have completed an undergraduate degree (minimum 3 years) from a recognized university or deemed university with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA.

• Final year students may also apply subject to completion of the degree by 30th June 2020.

For PGP-IM

• Minimum 50% marks in Class 10th and 12th exams or equivalent CGPA.

• Applicant must have completed an undergraduate degree (minimum 4 years) from a recognized university or deemed university with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA.

• Applicants must have a total work experience of at least 1-year.

3. Selection Process 

• Applicants must fill the online application form on the official website of MDI.

• Online Application fee of Rs. 3,000+ GST to be paid by all applicants.

• Candidates will be shortlisted based on their CAT scores and details filled in the application form.

• The final list of selected candidates will be prepared after GD and PI.

4. Application Start and End date 

• The application process starts from –       11th September 2019

• The application process ends on      –       22nd November 2019, 5.00 PM

5. Exam accepted for Course

• CAT

• GMAT

6. Placements Report for the Class of 2018

• Highest Package –           40.79 Lakhs per annum

• Average Package –           20.13 Lakhs per annum

• Median Package –           19.82 Lakhs per annum

7. Scholarship offered by the College

• OP Jindal Scholarship of Rs. 1.50 Lakhs for second-year students.

• Five Merit Scholarships of Rs. 10,000 each for top 5 students at the end of the second year.

For more information, visit the official website www.mdi.ac.in/.

Page 1 of 157

I have following GMAT study material available:-

GMAT *Official Guide 2021* (Verbal Review + Quant Review + OG Review) 

GMAT *Official Guide 2020*

(Verbal Review + Quant Review + OG Review) 

Manhattan prep *live videos* Quant+Verbal (9 sessions for 27hours)

*Manhattan prep* 7th edition all three guides (Verbal+Quant+IR&AWA)

*EGMAT Verbal* 120 videos comprises of SC, CR & RC

*EGMAT Quant* videos

*Magoosh Verbal* Course

*Magoosh Quant* Course

*Veritas Prep* Videos( Verbal+Quant)

*Crackverbal course* account credentials (Quant+Verbal+IR) validity 4 months

*Kaplan* GMAT prep plus latest edition

*Princeton* latest edition

Complete *Jamboree portal* with 12 full length tests and 3000+ practice questions along with verbal and quant videos, Validity 6 months

*GRE Magoosh* Math+verbal 220 videos

Mocks tests & Practice Questions are also available

Contact now for more info about price : +91 9311861144

or Whatsapp : https://api..........com/send?phone=+919311861144

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

One of the extreme challenges for survival is facing a pandemic of an infectious disease of the COVID-19 type. The World Health Organization (WHO) declared COVID-19 as a pandemic on March 11, 2020 To tackle the rapid rise of cases in India and to curb the community spread, national level “lockdown” was declared. While lockdown can be a significant and effective strategy of social distancing to tackle the increasing spread of the highly infectious COVID-19 virus, at the same time, it can have some degree of psychological impact on the public. It is well known that quarantine/isolation for any cause and in the context of a pandemic has been associated with significant mental health problems ranging from anxiety, fear, depressive symptoms, sense of loneliness etc. Please fill the below survey so it could give our research a more unique point of view. Thank you . It will not take more than a minute to fill it, all I am asking is for a minute. https://forms.gle/RV3EfiFAkwg2BEW16

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Since we get credit points and CGPA from college, what should we write in total marks upto last semester and marks obtained?

Post 88419980543979
2 comments
sritamda
@sritamda  ·  0 karma

Ask your college for a formulae, if any. Otherwise Obtained CGPA/Max Possible CGPA X 100

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
khushi_singh19
@khushi_singh19  ·  3 karma

convet the CGPA into percentile by multiplying it with 10 and in totoal mark write 100. 

And if u require any MBA related help please go to BLACKFISKERS they have amazing infographics on company, then articles related to emerging trend,design thinking,current developments in marketing ,case studies etc. I have been to their website and its amazing to refer for the diverse topics as well . 

www dot blackfiskers dot com  

You can even follow them on insta for daily quizzes, news and fun facts

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i was a commerce student from class 10. But there is not option for entering commerce marks in the qualifications section. but there is option for science marks. should in put in my commerce marks under the science section? 

1 comment
khushi_singh19

Yes, You can do that.  

And if u require any MBA related help please go to BLACKFISKERS they have amazing infographics on company, then articles related to emerging trend,design thinking,current developments in marketing ,case studies etc. I have been to their website and its amazing to refer for the diverse topics as well . 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Dear Aspirants! Catch Team SCMHRD live with Unacademy at 6 PM today. Know more about changes in SNAP 2020. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNyIugEC-Ws

Video Thumbnail87891148157039
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have applied with an invalid email address in the MDI Gurgaon application form  this year. Is there any way to get this corrected now?

XAT 2020 -  ??
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi, I am Shreyans Agrawal, a CAT-19 aspirant .I received calls from SPJIMR, IIM Shillong,IIM Nagpur, GIM Goa, IMT Ghaziabad, IMI Delhi . I finally decided to join IIM Shillong due to the amazing diversity and types of roles it has to offer. Here's a glimpse at life at IIM Shillong during the coveted section wars

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CE99mEvljHk/?igshid=57ccf75u5b8w

https://www.facebook.com/498107490209088/posts/3508863582466782/

Do connect for any advice, and please like the videos we made

Thank you

Shreyansh Agrawal

Video Thumbnail87109211082682
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Honest opinion guys!!

MDI Gurgaon PGP IB
IIFT Kolkata PGP IB
7 comments124 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

Why is MDI PGP-IB so underrated?

1 comment
khushi_singh19

Reasons to go for PGP-IM:

1) ESCP Europe will start offering MBA Degree from this year to MDI PGPIM Students, and this is just next level for the IM Students for a global career right after graduation.

2) From last year, IM Batch incoming students had a strict work ex cutoff of 2 years, this is due to the fact that it will become even more easier to get jobs in Europe as European market and ESCP demands students with prior work ex. This also makes the IM students highly coveted for Consulting jobs abroad or in MDI’s final placements.

3) After about 8–9 months of rigorous course in MDI, you go to respective ESCP campuses across London, Madrid, Paris and Berlin for a 4 month term post which you do your internships, either in Europe or back in India.                                                  And if u require any MBA related help please go to BLACKFISKERS they have amazing infographics on company, then articles related to emerging trend,design thinking, current developments in marketing ,case studies etc.I have been to their website and its amazing to refer for the diverse topics as well . 

You can even follow them on insta for daily quizzes, news and fun facts .

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

how much are they refunding for withdrawals post 17 august?any idea.

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
Keshav07
@Keshav07  ·  7 karma

I think if the seat gets filled then you would receive the entire amount less 1000.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
khushi_singh19

Your whole amount of admission fee will get refunded with amount less 1000.                       

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...