[Official] MBA Admissions 2021-23 | BITS School of Management | BITSoM

89 Posts  ·  2,076 Users
About this group

There is a new business school for tomorrow’s change makers in the heart of Mumbai, Join this discussion group to know – How you can be a part of MBA @ BITSoM

The BITS School of Management, or BITSoM, has opened its doors for the founding batch of its flagship Master of Business Administration (MBA) Programme starting July 2021. This premier institution from the house of BITS Pilani, with over 50 years of legacy in delivering world-class education, brings you a 2 years residential MBA unlike any other in India.

Know More: https://www.pagalguy.com/colleges/bits-school-of-management-bitsom-mumbai

To Apply Now: CLICK HERE

Page 1 of 9

Did anyone here convert the MBA program who applied in the Round 4 Applications?

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What is BITSoM's refund policy? Does anyone know?

4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
Ummokay
@Ummokay  ·  300 karma

@Jason777888 So if you withdrawn anytime between 1-14June you lose 20% of admission fee. 50% for 15-30June and 100% anytime after 1 July.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Jason777888
@Jason777888  ·  4 karma

@Ummokay that helps, thank you!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I haven't received any information post my PI on 2nd June. Can anyone tell me what does it mean. Reject/waitlisted/Results not out yet?

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
Bikash140597
@Bikash140597  ·  4 karma

@CATastrophe2.0 Actually there are some people on telegram group who recieved offers(R4-applicants). Last date of payment 09/06. Islie puche.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
CATastrophe2.0
@CATastrophe2.0  ·  78 karma

@Bikash140597 As per mail sent to WL candidates today "We are in the last leg of the admissions process for the class of 2023. Once the R4 decisions are rolled out, we will have a decision for you. You can expect to hear from us by 18th June, 2021. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Has anyone received an interview call from R4? Does anybody have an idea about the seats available ? Congrats to the admits and the scholarship holders. Please do let me know if someone from R4 has received an interview call. TIA :')

19 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 19
Vivekjani
@Vivekjani  ·  2 karma

@rakras7 bro I am waitlisted currently any chances tho?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
rakras7
@rakras7  ·  11 karma

I have done some digging and tbh if you have a profile where you were in leadership positions or held very critical positions in different org or some fancy foreign University then sure man you are in. They will not take any chances with their opening batch. Try to understand this during COVID they are opening a new college their admission head is still not relocated to Mumbai everything is managed virtually I am speculating this point and everything is very opaque. CAT or GMAT score is a very relative point here. I had my interview done in the month of April and still nothing. Their class strength is somewhere in between 70-100. You be the judge for yourself.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  2 likes  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can someone add me to the admits group?

1 comment
Vivekjani
@Vivekjani  ·  2 karma

what's your profile?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Ubstar
@Ubstar  ·  153 karma

BITSoM is going to be the place in the next 5 years. Mark my words. Thoroughly enjoyed the complete process. Also received a generous 50% Merit Scholarship. 🙏

1 like1 comment
rakras7
@rakras7  ·  11 karma

Happy for you brother. Make them proud

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Did any of the converts receive scholarship at bitsom?

Yes
No
Poll check
5 comments60 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

i have submitted the form in the last round, ny when i can expect a reply?

2 comments
aa22134
@aa22134  ·  5 karma

Profile?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
CATastrophe2.0
@CATastrophe2.0  ·  78 karma

@sej12369 Latest by 7th June you can expect reply as per email communication.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hii friends, If you are converted the bitsom. Please send your offer letter screen shot on the contact number 8295643025 This is unofficial group but some bitsom people add in this group

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any group for converts?

5 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 5
Vivekjani
@Vivekjani  ·  2 karma

I am waitlisted. Do I have any chance?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Ummokay
@Ummokay  ·  300 karma

There's an unofficial group on telegram for the people who've converted.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...