[OFFICIAL] MBA 2019 Admissions at VIT Business School, Vellore

21 Posts  ·  162 Users
About this group

Queries related to MBA 2019 Admissions. Join the discussion to get all the Admission details like Fees, Cut Off, Placements, Eligibility and more.

Page 1 of 3

If you have experience in the IT sector, Manufacturing sector, Energy/Oil sector, then, please help me out by filling up the following survey. Won't take more than 2 minutes of your time. https://docs.google.com/a/mhrod.in/forms/d/1xbmh1_Eqgijuh9KMhnjC2mR5w4YJw_699T4QGmOwcIQ/edit?usp=drivesdk

CAT 2016: 96.86
undefined
Write a comment...

Is there any way to apply now?

undefined
Write a comment...

I had been put under wait list. Do I stand a chance?

plz suggest me 

undefined
Write a comment...

Will there be any chances by getting into 2019-21 MBA batch by MAT Feb 2019 score and apply now ??

1 like
undefined
Write a comment...

Is there 2nd round of gd pi in bhopal...? I fill the form but did not attempt the gd pi because of health issues...can u help me regarding this. I want to appear in gd pi.

1 comment
Annu_13
@Annu_13  ·  8 karma

I also secure 69% in mat feb 2019 exam

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...

MAT- 528.50 B.Com (H) J.D.Birla Institute 72.32 Any chance of getting call?

1 comment
GODWIN_DAVID
@GODWIN_DAVIDVITBS Vellore  ·  20 karma

Greetings from VITBS!

Yes, you have good chances of getting a call. Please feel free to contact us in case of any further questions. Thank you and all the best.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...

Does vit accept cmat score? N whats the criteria for the admission?

1 comment
GODWIN_DAVID

Greetings from VITBS!

Yes, CMAT Score is accepted. The selection is based on a composite score of UG marks, entrance test score – relative score, PI and Written Assessment Test score, work experience. The total score will be taken for final selection. Please feel free to contact us in case of any further questions. All the best.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...

Is application form is still open?

1 comment
GODWIN_DAVID

Greetings from VITBS!

Please send an email to pgadmission@vit.ac.in , regarding this. Please feel free to contact us in case of any further questions. Thank you and wishing you all the best for your future.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...

need calass sheet and homework sheet of mba guru or carrier launcher or ims 

i will pay 

2 comments
Himungshu
@HimungshuVITBS Vellore  ·  4 karma

Hey Manas. This is the official admission page of VIT-BS. I think you posted in the wrong group. Sorry.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
amberdas111
@amberdas111  ·  2 karma

Personal message me, I have

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...

I am not be able to send my documents by speed post but I mailed it on ur admission portal, is it ok? My application form will be accepted for gd pi. Is there any problem regarding document on gd pi day?

1 comment
Himungshu
@HimungshuVITBS Vellore  ·  4 karma

Hey Annu, Please send an email to pgadmission@vit.ac.in regarding this. Please feel free to contact us in case of any further questions. All the best.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...