[OFFICIAL] MBA 2019 Admissions at VIT Business School, Vellore

Queries related to MBA 2019 Admissions. Join the discussion to get all the Admission details like Fees, Cut Off, Placements, Eligibility and more.

15 Posts  ·  156 Users
Page 1 of 1

Is application form is still open?

•  
Write a comment...

need calass sheet and homework sheet of mba guru or carrier launcher or ims 

i will pay 

•  
Himungshu
Himungshu Kashyapa @Himungshu  VITBS Vellore  ·  8 days ago

Hey Manas. This is the official admission page of VIT-BS. I think you posted in the wrong group. Sorry.

•  
Write a comment...
  CMAT 65%ile X 71.6 % XII 80% B Com (H) University of Calcutta 67%  Work Experience- Netscribes Inc. 4 Months (Investment Research) Diploma in Financial Accounting System with Advance tally ERP 9.0 Certificate in Accounting Analytics and Financia...
Read more...
  •  
Himungshu

Hey Aniket. Your academic qualifications make you eligible to get admitted to VITBS. So, prepare for the interview. I wish you all the best. Looking forward to meeting you in VIT.

•  
Write a comment...

I am not be able to send my documents by speed post but I mailed it on ur admission portal, is it ok? My application form will be accepted for gd pi. Is there any problem regarding document on gd pi day?

•  
Himungshu

Hey Annu, Please send an email to pgadmission@vit.ac.in regarding this. Please feel free to contact us in case of any further questions. All the best.

•  
Write a comment...

Guys i forgot to fill three info in fore selection procesd which are required to be filled before selecting interview date Will they allow me to fill it again

•  
GODWIN_DAVID
Godwin David .C. Mathew @GODWIN_DAVID  VITBS Vellore  ·  11 days ago

Greetings from VITBS!

Please send an email to pgadmission@vit.ac.in , regarding this. Please feel free to contact us in case of any further questions. Thank you and wishing you all the best for your future.

Write a comment...

Cmat percentile 77.7 10th % 79 12th % 67 Graduation 73 I belong to obc category Do I have any chances to get an admission. Should I apply .

•  
Load more comments 2 of 3
Shristi_Burman
@Shristi_Burman @Shristi_Burman  ·  13 days ago

Thank you so much am i supposed to send hard copy of documents to the college

•  
GODWIN_DAVID
Godwin David .C. Mathew @GODWIN_DAVID  VITBS Vellore  ·  12 days ago
@Shristi_Burman Yes. It is mandatory that the print out of the application form along with the photocopy of X & XII Mark list, Semester/Year wise mark lists, Transfer Certificate/Migration Certificate, Provisional Degree and valid score card...
Read more...
Write a comment...

will feb 2019 mat score be accepted?

•  
GODWIN_DAVID
Godwin David .C. Mathew @GODWIN_DAVID  VITBS Vellore  ·  25 days ago

Greetings from VITBS!

Please send an email to pgadmission@vit.ac.in , regarding this. Please feel free to contact us in case of any further questions. Thank you and wishing you all the best for your future.

Write a comment...

Cutoff in NMAT ?

•  
GODWIN_DAVID
Godwin David .C. Mathew @GODWIN_DAVID  VITBS Vellore  ·  1 month ago
Greetings from VITBS! There is no specific cut off for the entrance exams alone. The final score will be a composite score of UG marks, entrance test score (relative score), PI and Written Assessment Test score, work experience. The total score wi...
Read more...
Write a comment...

What is cut off in MAT for VIT Business School?

•  
GODWIN_DAVID
Greetings from VITBS! There is no cut off for MAT exam in VITBS as such. However, the higher your score is, the higher the chances of you getting admitted into the program. In addition, VIT offers scholarships for students with a valid MAT score o...
Read more...
Write a comment...

What is the total fee for 2 years MBA course?

and placement scenario for 2018 and past years?

•  
GODWIN_DAVID
Greetings from VITBS! The fees for the MBA course are as given below: MBA I year - Rs 3,51,500 (Inclusive of Caution deposit: Rs 3,000) MBA II year - Rs 3,51,700 (For consolidated mark sheet: Rs.1200 and Alumni deposit: Rs.2000) Regarding Placem...
Read more...
Write a comment...