[OFFICIAL] MANAGE, Hyderabad - PGDM(ABM) Admissions 2021-23

142 Posts  ·  2,834 Users
About this group

Join the discussion on MANAGE, Hyderabad PGDM(ABM) Admissions 2021-23 and Get the details about College, Admission Process, Eligibility, Fees, placements and cut off.

MANAGE (National Institute of Agricultural Extension Management)

MANAGE is the first Institute in India to offer PGDM in Agribusiness Management since 1996. Since its inception, MANAGE is having 100% placement, offering one of the best ROI in the country.

Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Agri-Business Management)

The course PGDM(ABM) aims at enabling meritorious agricultural graduates in acquiring the critical competencies to function as effective Agribusiness managers. 

Eligibility

· The candidates must have a valid Score of CAT-2020 conducted by IIM.

· The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA [45% in case of the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe (ST), Persons With Disability (PWD) category]

Page 1 of 15

When selected candidates receive the official mail or letter from MANAGE?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Dear aspirants,

The fourth selected list and waiting list have been released, please access them below

Selected list:https://www.manage.gov.in/ABM-Admissions/selectedlist-4.pdf

Waiting list:https://www.manage.gov.in/ABM-Admissions/waitlist-4.pdf

MediaCell MANAGE For queries: mediacell@manageites.org
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can we easily get education loan for MANAGE?

1 comment
Media_MANAGE

@thepride Dear aspirant, please contact the administration about the matter. As MANAGE is a government institute there will be high chances for loan approval.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Respected sir/mam I have completed registration process & paid fees on 12th may but I haven't got payment acknowledgement mail even i mailed shivkumar sir regarding this issue but I didn't got any response form them what should I do

1 comment
Media_MANAGE

@Vwanave777 Dear Candidate,

It usually takes 10-15 days for the administration to process all the transaction details and send you the confirmation mail. You can call shivakumar sir and ask for the confirmation of your payment.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Dear aspirants

The thrid waitlist and selected lists have been released, please access them below

Selected list: https://www.manage.gov.in/ABM-Admissions/selectedlist-3.pdf

Waitlist: https://www.manage.gov.in/ABM-Admissions/waitlist-3.pdf

MediaCell MANAGE For queries: mediacell@manageites.org
2 comments
SK191
@SK191  ·  1 karma

@Media_MANAGE if the cummulative score of an ews selected candidate becomes more than that of the selected general category candidate then that ews candidate seat will be shifted to general and one ews seat is vacant ? or it wont happen in manage?...please do reply?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Media_MANAGE

@SK191 Dear candidate, if the cumulative score of EWS if more than the next candidate in GENERAL, they will be shifted into the GENERAL list.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have paid the fee and also got payment acknowledgement mail from MANAGE. It's been 2 days. I still didn't received admission confirmation mail. Any one who had paid fee got the mail?

5 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 5
Vaibhav_17
@Vaibhav_17  ·  0 karma

@Kavyamala yes, I have also received only the payment acknowledgment mail

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Media_MANAGE

@Kavyamala Please contact the administration regarding this. Payment acknowledgement mail takes some time to be sent, however you can contact the administration for clarification.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

will there be any movement in waitlist 2 if IIMs release their result? some plz....reply

2 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

anyone from 1st selected list are going to drop after paying fees?

2 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

How many from 2nd Selected list(general category) are not joining? Plz....tell. It would be helpful for the waitlist candidates to arrange their money

1 like1 comment
jorahh
@jorahh  ·  1 karma

@Media_MANAGE please respond

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can anyone help me out with the refund policy of Manage, Hyderabad. The authorities are not even responding to my mails. Had a conversation with them via phone but they can only share the refund details on Monday ie 10th may which is also the last date for me to pay the registration charges.

2 comments
jorahh
@jorahh  ·  1 karma

@RahulKumar125 I think refund rules are same for all business schools. Just do a google search for AICTE refund rules for pgdm admissions

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
RahulKumar125
@RahulKumar125  ·  0 karma

@jorahh Yaa, that should be the case. But, the guy with whom I had a conversation with said that if all their seats get filled by may 10 then they will not further release the next waitlist and there will be no refund of fees. If some seats remain vacant after may 10th then they will release the next waitlist and I can claim refund by 17th May. But as per AICTE, I think the last date to claim refund is 30th June. Not sure what rules Manage is following.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...