@DreamerIIMC's post

in Official LRDI Group|CAT:2019|MBA:2020-2022
Updated 3 months ago

Ramesh has an apple orchard in the state of Himachal Pradesh. On a particular day, his associate Suresh plucked 103 distinct apples (each apple of a distinct size). He distributed these 103 apples in four distinct boxes – P, Q, R and S at 10:00 AM.

Later at multiple times during the day (12:00 noon, 2:00 PM, 4:00 PM and 8:00 PM), Ramesh tested some of the apples that were present in some or all of the four boxes at those times. He performed one of the following three operations – I, II and III on the apples he tested:

Operation I: If Ramesh liked any apple in a box, he plucked a new apple of the same size and placed in one of the other three boxes.

Operation II: If Ramesh did not like the box in which a particular apple was placed, he removed the apple from that box and placed it in another box.

Operation III: If Ramesh did not like any apple, he discarded the apple from the box.

The following table provides information about the number of apples in each of the boxes – P, Q, R and S at different times during the entire day. Ramesh was very lazy and hence performed minimum possible number of operations. An operation is said to have been performed, when any of I, II or III is performed.

Q1)Find the total number of operations performed by Ramesh between 10:00 AM and 8:00 PM.

Q2)How many times did Ramesh perform operation III between 10:00 AM and 8:00 PM?

Q3)At least how many times was operation II performed to remove an apple from box S and place it in box R between 10:00 AM and 8:00 PM?

Q4)How many times did Ramesh perform operation II between 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM?

Post 45202218327836
1 comment
DreamerIIMC
@DreamerIIMC  ·  146 karma

@Shankarji bro, please help me with this set 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

There are 28 posts in Official LRDI Group|CAT:2019|MBA:2020-2022

View all the posts »