Official LRDI Group|CAT:2019|MBA:2020-2022

28 Posts  ·  2,824 Users
About this group

Discussion forum for LRDI questions of Manangement Entrance exams

Page 1 of 3
Party like an EXISTENTIALIST and specifically like Simone de Beauvoir and Jean Paul Sartre
1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

How can we get access to learning roots LRDI vids?

A leap of faith!
12 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 12
Jaiyant
@Jaiyant  ·  5 karma

Are learning roots videos good??

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
AnuvratShukla
@AnuvratShukla  ·  43 karma

Bro Learning Roots LRDI only solution video is there. Where are the question set?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

please give me solution of questions

Post 46677670348873
5 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 5
nisarg16
@nisarg16  ·  0 karma

@DreamerIIMC thank you bro

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
DreamerIIMC
@DreamerIIMC  ·  153 karma

@nisarg16 You are welcome bro

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello Aspirants,

I am Gunjan, an IIFT alumnus. 

I have started this YouTube Channel & W.h.atsapp Group to improve marketing and br.anding knowledge. 

We are providing a platform for like-minded Marketing Folks.

To check 5 Videos on Marketing & Br.anding Campaigns, click below links,

PS: There is a Wh.at.ap.p link, only "Genuine Marketing Enthusist" join the same.

Thank You!

My YouTube Page for Marketing Updates:

http://bit.ly/2XpYQQV

WtsAp. Group Link:

http://bit.ly/2WmQLzk

P.S.S. : You can ask me anything regarding Career on my Facebook page:

http://bit.ly/2QUFHUL

Video Thumbnail46167932613882
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I end up jotting down all the information provided in the question in the form of tables. Is it a good habit to do so? I am concerned about my speed. Please advise.

1 comment
SuperBro10
@SuperBro10  ·  10 karma

it is good to jot down the info but do it efficiently

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

How to improve LRDI skills? Any good source/youtube channel/videos drive to clear LRDI basics and advanced concepts? TIA..

5 comments
Load more comments  ·  1 of 5
meghana0204
@meghana0204  ·  7 karma

Is his crash course enough to crack which is 4 hrs in duration!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

National Institute of Management Lucknow (NIM-L) conducts its entrance test called National Admission Test (NAT) for admission to its flagship two-year MBA course. The QA section of NAT-2018 had 34 questions, all of which were multiple choice format questions. The following was the marking scheme for NAT-2018:

1. Each correct answer fetched 12 marks. There was negative marking for incorrect answers. For each incorrect answer, four marks were deducted from the score of a student. 

2. Additionally, there was a progressive penalty for skipped questions, as specified in the table below:

For example, a student who skipped 6 questions lost 0 × 4 + 1 × (6 – 4) = 2 marks on account of these 6 skipped questions. Similarly, a student who skipped 18 questions lost 0 × 4 + 1 × 4 + 2 × 4 + 3 × 4 + 4 × 2 = 32 marks on account of these 18 skipped questions.

3. The exam is computerized and the questions are presented to students one at a time. Once a student sees the question, he/she has only two options before seeing the next question: either attempt the question or skip the question. After a student attempts/skips a question, the next question is presented and he/she is not able to revisit the questions that are already attempted/skipped. 

4. All the questions that a student is unable to answer in the stipulated time of one hour are considered to be ‘skipped’ by the student. For example, if a student is able to answer only 30 questions in the section at the end of one hour, the remaining 4 questions in the section are considered to be skipped by the student.

5. Cumulative score of a student at the end of each question (considering the penalty on account of incorrect and skipped questions) is calculated. For example, if a student gets one answer correct, one answer incorrect and skips one question out of the first three, his/her cumulative score at the end of the 3rd question will be

12 – 4 – 0 = 8. 

Similarly, the total score of a student at the end of the stipulated time is calculated after deducting the marks on account of penalty for the questions that were not visited by the student (and hence were considered to be skipped).

Q1)Which of the following cannot be a valid cumulative score that a student could have obtained at the end of 10 questions in that section?

A)43

B)34

C)27

D)30

Q2)Which of the following can be a valid score that a student could have obtained in the section if it is known that he/she attempted 28 questions in the  section?

A)62

B)74

C)86

D)98

Q3)It is known that a student scored exactly 100 marks in the section. 

What can be the maximum number of questions that the student could have attempted (either correctly or incorrectly) in the section? (Write 35 if it is not  possible to score 100 marks in the section)

Q4)It is known that a student scored exactly 100 marks in the section. 

What can be the minimum number of questions that a student could have attempted (either correctly or incorrectly) in the section? (Write 35 if it is not possible to score 100 marks in the  section)

Post 45202448124704
2 comments
DreamerIIMC

Please explain

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
DreamerIIMC

@Shankarji bro, please help me with this set 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Ramesh has an apple orchard in the state of Himachal Pradesh. On a particular day, his associate Suresh plucked 103 distinct apples (each apple of a distinct size). He distributed these 103 apples in four distinct boxes – P, Q, R and S at 10:00 AM.

Later at multiple times during the day (12:00 noon, 2:00 PM, 4:00 PM and 8:00 PM), Ramesh tested some of the apples that were present in some or all of the four boxes at those times. He performed one of the following three operations – I, II and III on the apples he tested:

Operation I: If Ramesh liked any apple in a box, he plucked a new apple of the same size and placed in one of the other three boxes.

Operation II: If Ramesh did not like the box in which a particular apple was placed, he removed the apple from that box and placed it in another box.

Operation III: If Ramesh did not like any apple, he discarded the apple from the box.

The following table provides information about the number of apples in each of the boxes – P, Q, R and S at different times during the entire day. Ramesh was very lazy and hence performed minimum possible number of operations. An operation is said to have been performed, when any of I, II or III is performed.

Q1)Find the total number of operations performed by Ramesh between 10:00 AM and 8:00 PM.

Q2)How many times did Ramesh perform operation III between 10:00 AM and 8:00 PM?

Q3)At least how many times was operation II performed to remove an apple from box S and place it in box R between 10:00 AM and 8:00 PM?

Q4)How many times did Ramesh perform operation II between 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM?

Post 45202218327836
1 comment
DreamerIIMC

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

How to solve this kinda sets?

In a game named ‘Pelton wheel’, natural numbers 1 to 12 are arranged along the circumference of a circle in a way similar to the dial of a clock. In the game, the pointer is placed initially on any of the 12 numbers. In one move, a player can move the pointer by one place in the clockwise direction or in the counter-clockwise direction or move it to the diametrically opposite number on the wheel.

Following are the rules of the game:

1)One round consists of three consecutive moves. The pointer has to be at different number every time in a given round.

2)Initially, a player starts with zero points. In each move of each round, a player gets certain number of points according to the rules (given below). It is possible to score negative points in a move.

3)The second and each subsequent round begins from the same number and with the same points where the previous round has ended.

4)If the pointer is moved in a clockwise direction in a move to number ‘N’, the player gets ‘N’ points in that move.

5)If the pointer is moved in a counter-clockwise direction in a move to number ‘N’, the player gets ‘N – 1’ points in that move.

6)If the pointer is moved to a diametrically opposite number ‘N’, the player gets ‘N – 2’ points in that move.

7)A player must have exactly one move in each round, wherein the pointer is moved to a diametrically opposite number.

Q1)What is the maximum possible score at the end of the first round if a player can select the number where he/she wants to place the pointer at the beginning of the round?

Q2)On which of the following positions should the pointer be placed at the beginning of the first round such that a player scores a maximum of 29 points in that round?

Q3)Additional information: Suppose a player plays the game for two rounds and can decide the placement of the pointer (say at number X) at the beginning of the first round.

Further:

N1 = The maximum possible score in the first round corresponding to pointer position X.

N2 = The score in the second round.

What is the maximum possible value of N1 + N2?

Q4)Additional information: Suppose a player plays the game for two rounds and can decide the placement of the pointer (say at number X) at the beginning of the first round.

Further:

N1 = The maximum possible score in the first round corresponding to pointer position X.

N2 = The score in the second round.

Which of the following positions can be chosen for placing the pointer at the beginning of the first round if a player wants to maximize the value of N1 + N2?

A)3

B)4

C)6

D)8

2 comments
DreamerIIMC

@IIM_Groot

@Shankarji please explain

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
DreamerIIMC

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

whoes test series is effective : endevor,TIME or testfunda.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...